Pelosi Threatens Media.....Thinks She's Queen

Democrats are used to their PROPAGANDA WING coddling them with inane, softball questions. It really SHOCKS them when they get asked a question that actually the truthful answer EXPOSES their TWO FACED HYPER HYPOCRISY and ULTRA PARTISAN HACKERY.

The democrats have ALWAYS, HIDDEN, who they really are and what their true agenda is, and Nancy is old school, that's the way she wants to keep it.

So DON'T MESS WITH NANCY, she doesn't want to have to answer questions that people REALLY would like the TRUE answer to... just BACK OFF and keep the SOFTBALL questions coming that are easy to LIE to.

Last edited:
Pelosi has been making trips overseas to make deals that undermine Trump Administration policies.....and she's sitting on the bills that will benefit the country for over a year.....so Pelosi thinks she's the Queen. She feels she has equal or more power than the president. The president is the only person that is authorized to make treaties with foreign governments....not the Speaker Of The House. The Democrats have been discussing locking up cabinet members to force them to talk. They've been discussing getting rid of Pence at the same time they get rid of Trump so Pelosi can become president. She is the leader of the coup.

The only person sitting on bills and not putting them up for a vote is Moscow Mitch and the stack of bills he has waiting on a vote in the Senate.
"THE ONLY PERSON," and "MOSCOW MITCH?"

That's pretty STUPID even for you sailor boi. It's a FACT that flower child Nance has tabled MANY, GOOD, bills that would BENEFIT America, but she will NOT bring them to the floor for a vote because she does NOT want to give Trump a WIN, even if the win is GOOD FOR THE COUNTRY. Therefore, anything that is GOOD for America, democrats are AGAINST.

ON the other hand, McConnell is sitting on a small bunch of demtrash bills that READ LIKE THE COMMUNISTS WISH LIST. They're ALL radical anti American trash that would HURT AMERICA.

Pelosi snapped at the media after they dared to ask a question that she didn't want to answer.......I guess she thinks she's above the law.

House Speaker Weekly Briefing | C-SPAN.org
Pelosi Snaps After Asked if She Hates the President: 'Don't Mess with Me'

As the end looms large, all of the demodummies are getting testy these days. They're running out of time, they know it and there is no longer anyway to save themselves from themselves. Like the final futile banzai charge to squander their lives for their emperor.

02-pelosi-hate-dt-600.jpg

Simply a bunch of un-American assholes.

Pelosi has been making trips overseas to make deals that undermine Trump Administration policies.....and she's sitting on the bills that will benefit the country for over a year.....so Pelosi thinks she's the Queen. She feels she has equal or more power than the president. The president is the only person that is authorized to make treaties with foreign governments....not the Speaker Of The House. The Democrats have been discussing locking up cabinet members to force them to talk. They've been discussing getting rid of Pence at the same time they get rid of Trump so Pelosi can become president. She is the leader of the coup.

The only person sitting on bills and not putting them up for a vote is Moscow Mitch and the stack of bills he has waiting on a vote in the Senate.

So what you're saying is that Mitch is doing the exact same things to Democrat bills that Harry Weed did to the Republican House bills? And your side has still not learned that what goes around, comes around? You would think they would by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quid Pro Quo where the Quo is for the country is different than Trump seeking dirt on a political rival.

That is really not that fucking hard to grasp.

Bullshit. There was nothing in the transcript that said anything about him. He brags that he got a prosecutor fired for money, after he set his son up, and that’s ok? Your a moron.

Pelosi snapped at the media after they dared to ask a question that she didn't want to answer.......I guess she thinks she's above the law.

Holy cow! there's a law against being mean to the media?

Who knew? :dunno:

That's not the issue. Piglosi flew off the handle. Obviously, the question struck a hell of a nerve, that's what's important to note here. She was confronted with her real feelings......hate. Hate is what motivates the entire party yet alone Piglosi. Then she went into some diatribe about her religion, because we all know how catholicism values pro-choice people
She says she doesn't hate him but calls him a coward about something unrelated to impeachment.

Sounds like hate to me.

The question brought her to her own true feelings that she refused to accept. She hates, but feels terribly guilty about it.
There is a long list of things Nancy has said about The President including when he first got elected calling him illegitimate and asserting that SHE held the most powerful political seat in THE WORLD.

She's called him an Impostor, a Coward, a Snake Oil Salesman, Disgusting, A Fraud, An Existential Threat, A Puppet of Putin's. She had spent three years trashing The President and calling for his forcible removal, and trust me if they can pull off removing Trump, they are going after Pence next.
But she says this with love and prayerful sorrow.

Quid Pro Quo where the Quo is for the country is different than Trump seeking dirt on a political rival.

Actually that is what Adam Schiff said. Trump said he wanted help to get to the bottom of claims by Democrats in the 2016 election. The president of Ukraine brought up Biden. Trump didn't say "find me some dirt on Biden"....Adam Schiff said that. But facts don't matter when it comes to leftists ...

It's not too fucking hard to grasp that in this case unless you don't want to grasp facts.

Blah blah blah.

Why was the release of aid based only on an announcement & not the real action?

Facts? Oh please., you voted for Trump based on his parade of lies. If you gave a shit about the Truth, you'd be screaming for impeachment.

There are no dim facts. Just opinions. Then you spin them, as if they were facts. Bring the impeachment! I’m going to love seeing Nancy up on the stand, talking like she has a dick in her mouth. These are your experts.

It's a poison pill that Russia has delivered to the Trumpublicans Senate to further degrade the USA's influence abroad. If Trumpublicans can use the once bipartisan foreign aid practices against the Democrats domestically, why should Democrats support any foreign aid at all. If they allow Trumpybear to get away with his foiled scheme then Democrats need to start cutting back on that weapon.

You can hear this douche bragging about committing a crime, and you are too stupid to comprehend it. That’s why you lost in 2016. You are blind.

Looks like she called out the piece of shit James Rosen for asking her a loaded question about hate. She singled him out and kind of ripped him a new asshole.

No the piece of shit drunken Pisslosi acted and looked like the asshole she is. Get it right. The looks on her face when they rip that gavel away from her will be pricleless.

Looks like she called out the piece of shit James Rosen for asking her a loaded question about hate. She singled him out and kind of ripped him a new asshole.
She does hate The President, and She is a Fake Catholic BTW.
Pro-Abortion
She has taken money from shell corporations with Drug Cartel Ties
She regularly lies about her intentions.
She has spent years enriching herself off of taxpayers.
Envy and Greed rule her every move.
She has refused to denounce California's Decriminalization of Child Prostitution for 13 year old Children.
She supports educating Kindegarten Kids on The Joys of Homosexuality and Pedophilia.
She has done nothing to combat human trafficking and drug trafficking in California.

I hope that Evil Witch NEVER PRAYS FOR ME.

You can think whateverthefuckyou want about her but she didn't threaten the Media, just ripped that pieceofshit Rosen a new one.
Don't you think it will be fun when Nazi Nancy is called before The Senate to be cross examined on her statements regarding The President over the past three years and to be questioned on her lack of understanding of DUE PROCESS and having to explained why she needed to deny DUE PROCESS and rush her phoney Impeachment through because she was fearful of The 2020 Election actually taking place?

Nancy: Why did you call The President a Fraud, Impostor, Russian Puppet and Coward who needed to be removed from office almost from the moment you realized he was elected?

That is going to be a good day to take off work and stock up on popcorn. Can you imagine the political adds that will be generated by Nancy stumbling, stuttering, sweating under the bright lights of truth?

And that is just The Beginning of WOES, we get Hunter Biden in front of the hot lights explaining his finances, and Joe having to explain Extortion to The American People.

It will be a wonderful never ending daily cluster phuck for the DemTard party.....and best of ALL.......YOU BEGGED FOR IT.

And that is not ALL FOLKS......If you ACT NOW, YOU GET TO SEE CRIMINAL PROCEEDINGS FOR FREE running simultaneously next to The Impeachment Trial where The Obama Administration gets Perp Walked for staging a failed COUP.

How does it feel to live in the

It's a poison pill that Russia has delivered to the Trumpublicans Senate to further degrade the USA's influence abroad. If Trumpublicans can use the once bipartisan foreign aid practices against the Democrats domestically, why should Democrats support any foreign aid at all. If they allow Trumpybear to get away with his foiled scheme then Democrats need to start cutting back on that weapon.

You can hear this douche bragging about committing a crime, and you are too stupid to comprehend it. That’s why you lost in 2016. You are blind.

Contrary to known reality. I think you're pretending not to know that Biden was carrying out the policies developed by Obama, with Republican support, with the EU's support, with the IMF's support and with the support of anti-corruption groups in The Ukraine. That's why you keep posting it.

I lost in 2016 because I voted for the Dope guys, I'm in Texas.

Contrary to known reality. I think you're pretending not to know that Biden was carrying out the policies developed by Obama, with Republican support, with the EU's support, with the IMF's support and with the support of anti-corruption groups in The Ukraine. That's why you keep posting it.

Biden was and is an idiot, and a wild card. I don’t trust oboe either. Kinda odd that oboe isn’t backing his beard for potus. Slice it anyway you want. Government are slimy motherfuckers. But Biden definitely set his loser son up to get paid, and no ones going to make me believe that he wasn’t getting a kickback. That’s malarkey.

For a Representative of the US to tell the Ukraine that we can't give them aid unless they clean up the well known corruption is not a fucking crime you God damn asshole. You Trumpettes are the absolute dumbest people ever.

Charging Trump with going after a political rival is fortune telling. Nobody (including Trump) knows who his political rival will be. Yet, the commies want to call it an impeachable offense.

This will be the first Thought Police impeachment in our history. I'm glad it's Democrats that will have their name on it.

The next democrat president (I'm sure it will happen some day) will probably face the same thing, and all those so orgasmic over doing it to Trump will be agast, just agast I say, that it is being done to them. It will be at least mildly humorous.

And Hunters job was part of the plan? Got ya.:21:

Forum List

Back