Pelosi Threatens Media.....Thinks She's Queen

Pelosi snapped at the media after they dared to ask a question that she didn't want to answer.......I guess she thinks she's above the law.

Holy cow! there's a law against being mean to the media?

Who knew? :dunno:

That's not the issue. Piglosi flew off the handle. Obviously, the question struck a hell of a nerve, that's what's important to note here. She was confronted with her real feelings......hate. Hate is what motivates the entire party yet alone Piglosi. Then she went into some diatribe about her religion, because we all know how catholicism values pro-choice people
She says she doesn't hate him but calls him a coward about something unrelated to impeachment.

Sounds like hate to me.

The question brought her to her own true feelings that she refused to accept. She hates, but feels terribly guilty about it.
There is a long list of things Nancy has said about The President including when he first got elected calling him illegitimate and asserting that SHE held the most powerful political seat in THE WORLD.

She's called him an Impostor, a Coward, a Snake Oil Salesman, Disgusting, A Fraud, An Existential Threat, A Puppet of Putin's. She had spent three years trashing The President and calling for his forcible removal, and trust me if they can pull off removing Trump, they are going after Pence next.

Pence should immediately appoint the most wild-eyed, fire breathing extremist conservative as his VP. Then dare them to try to remove him.

The Dem witch hunters are above being asked direct questions that solely have a truthful (aka Bad) answer.

Last edited:
Exactly what are Pelosi's accomplishments? I can't think of any but being speaker.

Forum List

Back