Pelosi Threatens Media.....Thinks She's Queen

Pelosi snapped at the media after they dared to ask a question that she didn't want to answer.......I guess she thinks she's above the law.

Holy cow! there's a law against being mean to the media?

Who knew? :dunno:

That's not the issue. Piglosi flew off the handle. Obviously, the question struck a hell of a nerve, that's what's important to note here. She was confronted with her real feelings......hate. Hate is what motivates the entire party yet alone Piglosi. Then she went into some diatribe about her religion, because we all know how catholicism values pro-choice people

Pelosi snapped at the media after they dared to ask a question that she didn't want to answer.......I guess she thinks she's above the law.

That's not the issue. Piglosi flew off the handle. Obviously, the question struck a hell of a nerve, that's what's important to note here. She was confronted with her real feelings......hate. Hate is what motivates the entire party yet alone Piglosi. Then she went into some diatribe about her religion, because we all know how catholicism values pro-choice people
She says she doesn't hate him but calls him a coward about something unrelated to impeachment.

Sounds like hate to me.

House Speaker Weekly Briefing | C-SPAN.org
Pelosi Snaps After Asked if She Hates the President: 'Don't Mess with Me'
This coming from a Trumpette, Trump has scolded the press, thrown out reporters . refused to answer questions many times.
and obama made all that and so much more just fine. hell his DOJ is in court right now for breaking into a journalists computer and spying on her for awhile.

obama went apeshit on the media and wanted fox news gone.

i agree it's all stupid but you're twice the dumbass i ever thought you were (great accomplishment btw) if you want to try and imply that obama didn't go after the media and treat them horrible also.
Please tell me you’re not referring to Sheryl Atkinson? She’s missing a few screws.

When someone tells you in a self important tone that they are Next In Line to Be President, You should be VERY SUSPICIOUS of their Motives.

She says she doesn't hate him but calls him a coward about something unrelated to impeachment.

Sounds like hate to me.

The question brought her to her own true feelings that she refused to accept. She hates, but feels terribly guilty about it.

Sounds like hate to me.

The question brought her to her own true feelings that she refused to accept. She hates, but feels terribly guilty about it.
There is a long list of things Nancy has said about The President including when he first got elected calling him illegitimate and asserting that SHE held the most powerful political seat in THE WORLD.

She's called him an Impostor, a Coward, a Snake Oil Salesman, Disgusting, A Fraud, An Existential Threat, A Puppet of Putin's. She had spent three years trashing The President and calling for his forcible removal, and trust me if they can pull off removing Trump, they are going after Pence next.

Sounds like hate to me.

There is a long list of things Nancy has said about The President including when he first got elected calling him illegitimate and asserting that SHE held the most powerful political seat in THE WORLD.

She's called him an Impostor, a Coward, a Snake Oil Salesman, Disgusting, A Fraud, An Existential Threat, A Puppet of Putin's. She had spent three years trashing The President and calling for his forcible removal, and trust me if they can pull off removing Trump, they are going after Pence next.

Trump is only part of their laundry list. There is Kavanaugh, Pence, Barr, Rudy, Durham, they have at one time or another stated they wanted all these people gone.

But they don't hate and they feel terrible about impeaching the President. You see, it's something they must do not for themselves, but the American people.

rolling eyes.gif

Sounds like hate to me.

Trump is only part of their laundry list. There is Kavanaugh, Pence, Barr, Rudy, Durham, they have at one time or another stated they wanted all these people gone.

But they don't hate and they feel terrible about impeaching the President. You see, it's something they must do not for themselves, but the American people.

View attachment 293520
They have gone after pretty much EVERY SINGLE MEMBER of The President's Administration since the day he was sworn in. General Flynn was The First Victim. He'll eventually be exonerated and if I am President Trump, I invite him back in to the fold after he is re-elected.

Looks like she called out the piece of shit James Rosen for asking her a loaded question about hate. She singled him out and kind of ripped him a new asshole.

Looks like she called out the piece of shit James Rosen for asking her a loaded question about hate. She singled him out and kind of ripped him a new asshole.
She does hate The President, and She is a Fake Catholic BTW.
Pro-Abortion
She has taken money from shell corporations with Drug Cartel Ties
She regularly lies about her intentions.
She has spent years enriching herself off of taxpayers.
Envy and Greed rule her every move.
She has refused to denounce California's Decriminalization of Child Prostitution for 13 year old Children.
She supports educating Kindegarten Kids on The Joys of Homosexuality and Pedophilia.
She has done nothing to combat human trafficking and drug trafficking in California.

I hope that Evil Witch NEVER PRAYS FOR ME.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quid Pro Quo where the Quo is for the country is different than Trump seeking dirt on a political rival.

That is really not that fucking hard to grasp.

It's a poison pill that Russia has delivered to the Trumpublicans Senate to further degrade the USA's influence abroad. If Trumpublicans can use the once bipartisan foreign aid practices against the Democrats domestically, why should Democrats support any foreign aid at all. If they allow Trumpybear to get away with his foiled scheme then Democrats need to start cutting back on that weapon.

Pro-Abortion
She has refused to denounce California's Decriminalization of Child Prostitution for 13 year old Children.
She supports educating Kindegarten Kids on The Joys of Homosexuality and Pedophilia.
She has done nothing to combat human trafficking and drug trafficking in California.

You can think whateverthefuckyou want about her but she didn't threaten the Media, just ripped that pieceofshit Rosen a new one.

Pro-Abortion

You can think whateverthefuckyou want about her but she didn't threaten the Media, just ripped that pieceofshit Rosen a new one.
Don't you think it will be fun when Nazi Nancy is called before The Senate to be cross examined on her statements regarding The President over the past three years and to be questioned on her lack of understanding of DUE PROCESS and having to explained why she needed to deny DUE PROCESS and rush her phoney Impeachment through because she was fearful of The 2020 Election actually taking place?

Nancy: Why did you call The President a Fraud, Impostor, Russian Puppet and Coward who needed to be removed from office almost from the moment you realized he was elected?

That is going to be a good day to take off work and stock up on popcorn. Can you imagine the political adds that will be generated by Nancy stumbling, stuttering, sweating under the bright lights of truth?

And that is just The Beginning of WOES, we get Hunter Biden in front of the hot lights explaining his finances, and Joe having to explain Extortion to The American People.

It will be a wonderful never ending daily cluster phuck for the DemTard party.....and best of ALL.......YOU BEGGED FOR IT.

And that is not ALL FOLKS......If you ACT NOW, YOU GET TO SEE CRIMINAL PROCEEDINGS FOR FREE running simultaneously next to The Impeachment Trial where The Obama Administration gets Perp Walked for staging a failed COUP.

Remember the Fastball song about the old people that wandered off to die? She needs to grab Biden's hand and do that.

Dared to ask her a question she didn't want to answer? You must have not watched what actually happened. She had left the podium and was exiting the room when a reporter shouted the question asking if she hated the president. She then stopped, turned back around, said a couple of things about being outraged, then returned to the podium and answered the question.

Sorry, but if she didn't want to answer the question, she would have simply ignored it and kept walking, but she didn't. She returned to the podium and answered the question.

This thread, from a Grade A Trump cultist, is peak irony and peak stupidity. Thanks, this peak stupidity is part of the entertainmemt of this shithole message board.
Nov.2020 we will find out who is stupid. I hope you can handle it.

Pelosi has been making trips overseas to make deals that undermine Trump Administration policies.....and she's sitting on the bills that will benefit the country for over a year.....so Pelosi thinks she's the Queen. She feels she has equal or more power than the president. The president is the only person that is authorized to make treaties with foreign governments....not the Speaker Of The House. The Democrats have been discussing locking up cabinet members to force them to talk. They've been discussing getting rid of Pence at the same time they get rid of Trump so Pelosi can become president. She is the leader of the coup.

The only person sitting on bills and not putting them up for a vote is Moscow Mitch and the stack of bills he has waiting on a vote in the Senate.

Forum List

Back