Can we heal the divide?

They don't read the indictments. They just call it all lies. Keeps it simple.

And, if any more trials happen, they'll call the testimony of Trump's attorneys, staffers and employees lies. And they'll call the audio, video, text, email and documentary evidence lies.

Keeps it simple.
Well your side is Full of shit.

So LIe is the right word.

OH SHIT. ITS A CANNIBAL RUN!!

I remember that time I was eating Chicken on the front porch with my black friends during the Civil Rights movement.

I defended them from racists and got arrested for it.

While in Jail I got in a fight with Corn Pops.

LOL. The poster makes a thread with the title "Can we heal the divide?"
The fact that he has zero integrity is well known.

Now that it looks like creepy senile Joe has cheated his way into the whitehouse, this will be my last post on this message board. Because unlike most of our liberal posters, when I make a bet I live up to it
He still seems to be posting here, or do my eyes deceive me?

Dishonesty and MAGA go hand in hand.

Serious question: our nation is so divided right now that nothing positive is getting done. We, the citizens, are suffering like never before and our media has become the propaganda arm or one side or the other.

Can our nation survive this or is the only solution some sort of revolution or secession making us into two distinct countries?

comments welcome.
First we have to get rid of the stink

No I don't know that. Grand Jury that recommended Trump's indictement didn't know that either.

What I know is that Trump commited criminal fraud when he paid off his fuck dolls to keep quiet during campaign and tried to conceal it as bussiness expenses. His lawyer already served jail time for it, why the hell shouldn't Trump (co-conspirator #1) who directed him?

Either way, your talking point that this indictment should've happened somewhere else and not NY is pure nonsense.
typical leftwing marxist homosexual babble .. did you know many prominent people get non disclosure agreements .. should they lock up all the prominent people that lied and claimed the laptop with the Briben families dirty business dealings pay to play bribery schemes was fake in order to influence the 2020 elections ?

Horseshit. Trump signed the Trump Co. checks to Cohen and knew exactly how it was being put down and importantly exactly how it wasn't being reported as campaign contribution.

huh? Campaign contribution? To himself? WTH? It was a payment to a Lawyer for services rendered..

huh? Campaign contribution? To himself? WTH? It was a payment to a Lawyer for services rendered..
Trump Co. is not himself. It’s a company, recording bussiness transactions and expenses.

Most of payment was for Stormy’s NDA (and taxes Cohen had to pay when he was re-paid in this way) not lawyer fees.

Last edited:
“These charges are normally misdemeanors subject to a two-year statute of limitations, but Bragg used a novel and untested legal theory—previously declined by federal prosecutors—to bootstrap the misdemeanor allegations as a felony, which extended the statute of limitations to five years, by alleging that records were falsified to conceal a second crime.”

Prosecutors revealed during the criminal trial this week that the alleged “second crime” was a violation of a New York law called “conspiracy to promote or prevent election.” Prosecutors will try to prove that the alleged conspiracy was to conceal a conspiracy to unlawfully promote his candidacy.

Bottom line is, most people, especially on here, like the divide. They get off on it.

Bottom line is, most people, especially on here, like the divide. They get off on it.

I enjoy Value my assets IRA 401K home car etc. all representative of my lifes’ work efforts. Playing by the rules, forced to trust in the system. Having some dignity and morality hoping to leave better for those coming along.

Care4None? Is that you? Wow! Glad to know you have a copy of the books. To save the Country from this $1T criminal act if theft! Wew! thank you.

I have a copy of Trump's indictment. So do you.

Read it and stop wasting people's time with your silly bs.

Forum List

Back