Rep. Virginia Foxx (R-NC) to Pseudo-jounalist obsessing about Trump: "Shut up"

Foxx is more batshit crazy than even you! KMac put her as the head of the education committee. She couldn't answer questions about her own proposed Bill! Had no idea about most of it! But It's her bill!
You should admire better humans than her!

Yet Adam Schitt, Nancy Piglosi and Eric Swallowswell are just fine.

Do your ideals differ from those of Hamas in any way?

Not that I can see.

It used to be that you fascist shithumans at least pretended that you backed democracy and free elections. Not any more. You just want TheParty in power, period. Elections be damned, free speech be damned, DerParteiRepublikkkan rules all.

That is, go eat a bag of dicks, cult boi.

Projection.

It was a legitimate question as if he is still speaker of the House in Jan of 2025 he will be in position to stop the certification of any election results he personally does not agree with.
It's doubtful that will happen. The new congress is seated before the certification, and America is disgusted with Republicans. Jeffries will likely be speaker.

It's doubtful that will happen. The new congress is seated before the certification, and America is disgusted with Republicans. Jeffries will likely be speaker.

And NC just put out their new map and they now have 3 or 4 more safe GOP districts while limiting the Dems to 3 in the whole state

No toy I reposted the request
You played stupid by posting what you knew of Foxx
Your failure makes me laugh
I know of FOXX. She's a little less bat shit crazier than you. After all, she has enough brain cells to get into Congress. Your 2 brain cells has you playing radio dispatcher for septic trucks!!!🤣🤣🤣

I know of FOXX. She's a little less bat shit crazier than you. After all, she has enough brain cells to get into Congress. Your 2 brain cells has you playing radio dispatcher for septic trucks!!!🤣🤣🤣
To late you had your chance three hours ago. You wasted your chance on trash childish talk

Forum List

Back