Kentucky Sorority Girl, Rayanna Brock is Dubbed the "Queen of Chaos" After She Brags About Being Arrested 11 Times

And then he went too far - criticizing the war in SE Asia.

But heroes gotta hero.
How did he go too far? He was watching young black men sent off to fight in a war that really made no sense, while back at home those same young men didn't the rights that they were in a foreign country fighting for someone else to have.

1) she had mugshots. She spent time In jail. Which offense is a offense she should be in prison for?
2) getting arrested isn’t a privledge…you clearly are privledge enough not to know that,
You stupid ass boot licker, nobody claimed getting arrested was a damn privilege. If a young black woman had committed some of the crimes this white woman has been arrested for she would get more than an overnight stay in jail and sellouts like you would be claiming she deserved it.

How did he go too far? He was watching young black men sent off to fight in a war that really made no sense, while back at home those same young men didn't the rights that they were in a foreign country fighting for someone else to have.
Holy shit dude.

From the perspective of the MIC, he went too far.

And he was concerned about ALL the victims of the war, not just Black men.

Stop assuming that you're here to educate everyone and that no one shares your perspectives - it's exhausting and makes you look like a fool.

Holy shit dude.

From the perspective of the MIC, he went too far.

And he was concerned about ALL the victims of the war, not just Black men.

Stop assuming that you're here to educate everyone and that no one shares your perspectives - it's exhausting and makes you look like a fool.
No when you post stupid shit, you make yourself look like a fool. I find it amazing how white folks are always trying to tell black folks how black folks feel and think.

It's all about social media "clicks".
The #1 "career" that this generation strives for is 'social media influencer'. They'll do damn near anything to become a social media star. It's a sickness.

Meet the 'Queen of Chaos,' a 23-year-old college East Kentucky University student by the name of Rayanna Belle Brock, who's made quite the splash on social media with her mugshots. In fact, she’s already been arrested a whopping 11 times!

It all started back in March 2018 when she got caught shoplifting. At this point, however, she’s been taken in for all sorts of crimes, from terror-related offenses to stealing a firearm.

If you check out her Instagram, you'll find a highlight called 'mugshawty,' a nod to a popular account that shares mugshots from all over America. Rayanna proudly shows off her impressive collection of 11 mugshots with cheeky captions.

She had her first run-in with the law at 18, and oddly enough, she's been quite open about her family situation. Both her parents are currently serving time behind bars.

Her July 2020 arrest was probably her most notable when police took her in for stalking in the second degree” and "terroristic threatening in the third degree."

Stalking in the second degree is when someone purposely stalks another person and then makes either explicit or implicit threats, while terroristic threatening in the third degree is when someone makes threats that could result in serious harm to another person or their property.

Another one of her many mugshots, snapped in Stanford, Kentucky, when she got nabbed for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, showed her rocking a mischievous smile.

Most folks on here probably thinks she is just adorable.
She’s complaining that the publicity amounts to election interference for Homecoming Queen.

No when you post stupid shit, you make yourself look like a fool.
No; context made clear what I was saying, as does my posting history here.
I find it amazing how white folks are always trying to tell black folks how black folks feel and think.
I find it amazing that you actually wrote something so clueless above.

You can't seem to get along with anyone, and you make that all Whitey's fault.

It's not that you lack skills, it's the fuckin' MAN keeping you from interacting more effectively!!

Or.

Maybe start paying more attention to what people are actually saying, and stop playing the angry victim - it's pathetic.

Put on your goddamn long pants and join us in the 21st century.

Or continue pretending that it's 1968.

Meet the 'Queen of Chaos,' a 23-year-old college East Kentucky University student by the name of Rayanna Belle Brock, who's made quite the splash on social media with her mugshots. In fact, she’s already been arrested a whopping 11 times!

It all started back in March 2018 when she got caught shoplifting. At this point, however, she’s been taken in for all sorts of crimes, from terror-related offenses to stealing a firearm.

If you check out her Instagram, you'll find a highlight called 'mugshawty,' a nod to a popular account that shares mugshots from all over America. Rayanna proudly shows off her impressive collection of 11 mugshots with cheeky captions.

She had her first run-in with the law at 18, and oddly enough, she's been quite open about her family situation. Both her parents are currently serving time behind bars.

Her July 2020 arrest was probably her most notable when police took her in for stalking in the second degree” and "terroristic threatening in the third degree."

Stalking in the second degree is when someone purposely stalks another person and then makes either explicit or implicit threats, while terroristic threatening in the third degree is when someone makes threats that could result in serious harm to another person or their property.

Another one of her many mugshots, snapped in Stanford, Kentucky, when she got nabbed for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, showed her rocking a mischievous smile.

Most folks on here probably thinks she is just adorable.

No such university. Could they have meant Eastern Kentucky University?

No; context made clear what I was saying, as does my posting history here.

I find it amazing that you actually wrote something so clueless above.

You can't seem to get along with anyone, and you make that all Whitey's fault.
I don't get along with bigots, racists and haters.
It's not that you lack skills, it's the fuckin' MAN keeping you from interacting more effectively!!

Or.

Maybe start paying more attention to what people are actually saying, and stop playing the angry victim - it's pathetic.

Put on your goddamn long pants and join us in the 21st century.

Or continue pretending that it's 1968.
You try to keep convincing absent minded folks that racism is a thing of the past. Black folks we know it's not. It's 2023 and we are dealing with some of the same things we had to deal with in 1968. Oh now it's put on my long pants, what happened to my boot straps?

I don't get along with bigots, racists and haters.
You don't get along with anyone, including yourself as described above.
You try to keep convincing absent minded folks that racism is a thing of the past.
Nope.

I'm trying to convince one absent-minded person that it's 2023.

Racism has morphed, and the primary proponent is the Democrat Party, which you support.

Get your boot off your own neck.
Black folks we know it's not.
See above and below.
It's 2023 and we are dealing with some of the same things we had to deal with in 1968.
Yup.

The Democrats:

- Locked downed/burned down COC with the their ludicrous Covid policies only designed to deliver them wealth/power

- The Democrats launched massive inflation with their lockdowns; disastrous for COC/POC

- The Democrat open border policy is disastrous for COC/POC

- Have no serious interest in pursuing reparations

- Have no interest in affordable housing/health care

The Democrats - whom YOU support - are the #1 purveyors of policies which crush COC/POC.

You support them, so you support that.

Get a mirror and look into it intently.
Oh now it's put on my long pants
Yup - long overdue.
what happened to my boot straps?
You're hallucinating.

You're also a goddamn fool expending his energy attacking his potential allies while supporting Democrats - the #1 purveyor of devastating racist actions.

You don't get along with anyone, including yourself as described above.
You don't know WTF I get along with.
Nope.

I'm trying to convince one absent-minded person that it's 2023.
Yep and we are still dealing with the same racism black folks dealt with in 1923.
Racism has morphed, and the primary proponent is the Democrat Party, which you support.

Get your boot off your own neck.
Racism is racism, sorry it is the Republiklan party that has the mindset of the sheet wearers.
See above and below.

Yup.

The Democrats:

- Locked downed/burned down COC with the their ludicrous Covid policies only designed to deliver them wealth/power

- The Democrats launched massive inflation with their lockdowns; disastrous for COC/POC

- The Democrat open border policy is disastrous for COC/POC

- Have no serious interest in pursuing reparations

- Have no interest in affordable housing/health care

The Democrats - whom YOU support - are the #1 purveyors of policies which crush COC/POC.
Last I checked Trump was the president during those lock downs. Trump is the one who claims he sped up the process and got the vaccine to millions of Americans.

Please post the Democrat bill that is the Open Border Policy.

Tell me the Republican bill that was put forth for pursuing reparations.

Give me the bill Republicans have proposed for affordable housing/health care.

Those are all things your Orange God told us his administration was going to bring and we have yet to see any.
You support them, so you support that.

Get a mirror and look into it intently.

Yup - long overdue.

You're hallucinating.

You're also a goddamn fool expending his energy attacking his potential allies while supporting Democrats - the #1 purveyor of devastating racist actions.
I would be a damn fool to put my trust in the Republiklan party.

Forum List

Back