Rep. Virginia Foxx (R-NC) to Pseudo-jounalist obsessing about Trump: "Shut up"

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

Rep. Virginia Foxx (R-N.C.) was among a group of Republican lawmakers who shouted at a reporter who asked Vice Conference Chair and Speaker nominee Mike Johnson (R-La.) about his involvement in attempts to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election.

ABC News reporter Rachel Scott was attempting to ask Johnson about his stance on the issue during a press conference Tuesday evening, after he became the
latest Speaker nominee.
Johnson was surrounded by various members of the House GOP, who began to laugh and shout as Scott was asking her question. Foxx, one of the members near Johnson, yelled “shut up.”

Foxx has been known for frequently scolding reporters and staff for being on or near members-only elevators in Capitol buildings. She recently told a group of reporters to “get away from the damned elevator.”

In the video, captured by C-SPAN, Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) said “oh god” in response to the question. House Majority Leader Steve Scalise (R-La.) laughed.

Many other members booed Scott for her inquiry.

Johnson smiled, shook his head and said “next question.”

I guess this is where the Democrats on here get it from. The reporters have one-track minds, or at least they pretend they do to avoid any questions about real issues that the American people care about. ABC is a licensed network. Licensed on the agreement that they will act in the public interest, which means reporting real news, not playing shill for the DNC 24/7.

"Shut up." I like it.

That will be my shorthand response to anyone who tries to derail a conversation by obsessing over their own obsession.

Gosh, I hope no one is offended . . .

Rep. Virginia Foxx (R-N.C.) was among a group of Republican lawmakers who shouted at a reporter who asked Vice Conference Chair and Speaker nominee Mike Johnson (R-La.) about his involvement in attempts to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election.

ABC News reporter Rachel Scott was attempting to ask Johnson about his stance on the issue during a press conference Tuesday evening, after he became the
latest Speaker nominee.
Johnson was surrounded by various members of the House GOP, who began to laugh and shout as Scott was asking her question. Foxx, one of the members near Johnson, yelled “shut up.”

Foxx has been known for frequently scolding reporters and staff for being on or near members-only elevators in Capitol buildings. She recently told a group of reporters to “get away from the damned elevator.”

In the video, captured by C-SPAN, Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) said “oh god” in response to the question. House Majority Leader Steve Scalise (R-La.) laughed.

I guess this is where the Democrats on here get it from. The reporters have one-track minds, or at least they pretend they do to avoid any questions about real issues that the American people care about. ABC is a licensed network. Licensed on the agreement that they will act in the public interest, which means reporting real news, not playing shill for the DNC 24/7.

"Shut up." I like it.

That will be my shorthand response to anyone who tries to derail a conversation by obsessing over their own obsession.

So that's who that crone was.

latest Speaker nominee.

"Shut up." I like it.

Foxx is more batshit crazy than even you! KMac put her as the head of the education committee. She couldn't answer questions about her own proposed Bill! Had no idea about most of it! But It's her bill!
You should admire better humans than her!

Foxx is more batshit crazy than even you! KMac put her as the head of the education committee. She couldn't answer questions about her own proposed Bill! Had no idea about most of it! But It's her bill!
You should admire better humans than her!
Numbnuts you know nothing about Foxx

The Trump cult used to try to hide their fascism. Not any more. They're very open about it. Nobody is allowed to criticize TheParty.
It's your leftist indoctrinated bunch that is holding anti-Semitic Pali-support rallies across the country and you have the unmitigated gall to speak of "cults".

I hear there's not a tea-towel to be found in stores around the leftist colleges.

It's your leftist indoctrinated bunch that is holding anti-Semitic Pali
Do your ideals differ from those of Hamas in any way?

Not that I can see.

It used to be that you fascist shithumans at least pretended that you backed democracy and free elections. Not any more. You just want TheParty in power, period. Elections be damned, free speech be damned, DerParteiRepublikkkan rules all.

That is, go eat a bag of dicks, cult boi.

Do your ideals differ from those of Hamas in any way?

Not that I can see.

It used to be that you fascist shithumans at pretended you backed democoracy and free elections. Not any more. You just want the party in power, period, elections be damjned.

Have fun eating that bag of dicks, cult boi.
LOL.....I must have hit a nerve.....And I hope to hit a lot more of them with you leftist shit-stains as time goes on. :laughing0301:

LOL.....I must have hit a nerve.....And I hope to hit a lot more of them with you leftist shit-stains as time goes on. :laughing0301:
Have you prepared yourself mentally for DearLeaderer's upcoming convictions?

I would tell you it's not really that bad, but for a hardcore cultist, it really is that bad. You'll literally be left with no reason to live.

Oh well, not my problem.

Forum List

Back