Kentucky Sorority Girl, Rayanna Brock is Dubbed the "Queen of Chaos" After She Brags About Being Arrested 11 Times

That's what I think of sellouts like you.
Sellouts? Well I guess I don’t think it’s white privledge for white people to get arrested so that makes me a sell out…

My guess is you came to that conclusion after your master Joe’s boy got arrested

I wonder how many times OP has jacked off to that chick's image. If I was him then my dream would be to crawl on top of a white girl that is under 300 pounds.

They don't care, as long as, white folks stay in a position of privilege. Racism is at the top of the list for black folks, because we are on the receiving end of it.
You think it’s white privledge when white girls get a arrested
…so nobody takes you seriously when it comes to racism

Sellouts? Well I guess I don’t think it’s white privledge for white people to get arrested so that makes me a sell out…

My guess is you came to that conclusion after your master Joe’s boy got arrested
No dumbass, the privilege comes when time for the punishment to be given. Pretty sure you understand that boot licker.

Huge numbers struggling .....

IDK, Mr. Ex-President.... You sound like a Marxist kunt to me.
You live in Tel Aviv?

Here in America, we have a 50 year high inflation rate, we have a record number of renters in this country. It’s a shit hole it’s a shit hole country. That’s what America is today. Crime waves across the country, huge numbers of Americans are suicidal or depressed or on drugs.

Yea tell that to someone who doesn't know any better.

How can a white man tell a black man what black folks care about?

Black folks have been struggling in this country, WTF have you been?

We are tired of watching black folks being harassed, beaten and murdered by the police.
Most of us, Americans understand how much of a dump this country has become. And when you have rich Black people and white people trying to divide us by race nobody’s going to buy it. The economy is a catastrophe for whites and blacks. It is you who thinks like you do. Not we

Most of us, Americans understand how much of a dump this country has become. And when you have rich Black people and white people trying to divide us by race nobody’s going to buy it. The economy is a catastrophe for whites and blacks. It is you who thinks like you do. Not we

Save that trash, black folks have been catching hell in this country as long as we have been here.

I noticed your dumbass just tries to make up BS as you go to hide that boot licking and ass kissing you do when it comes to white folks.
I’m not making anything up…you said this story, about a girl getting arrested…11 plus times, is an example of white priv

I’m not making anything up…you said this story, about a girl getting arrested…11 plus times, is an example of white priv
No your dumbass said I said that, I said this white girl being arrested 11 times with no consequences is white privilege. Get it right boot licker.

No your dumbass said I said that, I said this white girl being arrested 11 times with no consequences is white privilege. Get it right boot licker.
hahaha how has there been no consequences?? she was freaking arrested...it's apparently a huge news story with her mug shots everywhere.....

you obviously have no concept of what white privledge is, not surprised you are on the demaklan plantation, and can only think what you are told to think

^POS leftist

hahaha how has there been no consequences?? she was freaking arrested...it's apparently a huge news story with her mug shots everywhere.....
Arrested and spending time in jail or prison is 2 different things, idiot.
you obviously have no concept of what white privledge is, not surprised you are on the demaklan plantation, and can only think what you are told to think
Enlighten me on what white privilege is boot licker, since you are the one who kisses white folks asses.

Save it, the right has tried to reduce Dr King to a I have a dream speech. He was much bigger than that, Dr King said he made a mistake.

I must confess to you this morning that since that sweltering August afternoon in 1963, my dream has often turned into a nightmare.

And then he went too far - criticizing the war in SE Asia.

But heroes gotta hero.

Meet the 'Queen of Chaos,' a 23-year-old college East Kentucky University student by the name of Rayanna Belle Brock, who's made quite the splash on social media with her mugshots. In fact, she’s already been arrested a whopping 11 times!

It all started back in March 2018 when she got caught shoplifting. At this point, however, she’s been taken in for all sorts of crimes, from terror-related offenses to stealing a firearm.

If you check out her Instagram, you'll find a highlight called 'mugshawty,' a nod to a popular account that shares mugshots from all over America. Rayanna proudly shows off her impressive collection of 11 mugshots with cheeky captions.

She had her first run-in with the law at 18, and oddly enough, she's been quite open about her family situation. Both her parents are currently serving time behind bars.

Her July 2020 arrest was probably her most notable when police took her in for stalking in the second degree” and "terroristic threatening in the third degree."

Stalking in the second degree is when someone purposely stalks another person and then makes either explicit or implicit threats, while terroristic threatening in the third degree is when someone makes threats that could result in serious harm to another person or their property.

Another one of her many mugshots, snapped in Stanford, Kentucky, when she got nabbed for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, showed her rocking a mischievous smile.

Most folks on here probably thinks she is just adorable.

Why do they keep releasing this bitch?

Some of the crimes of which she boasts are felonies. Especially given that they are part of a larger pattern of persistent criminal behavior, there's plenty of reason to lock her up in prison for at least a few years, and no good reason not to do so.

Meet the 'Queen of Chaos,' a 23-year-old college East Kentucky University student by the name of Rayanna Belle Brock, who's made quite the splash on social media with her mugshots. In fact, she’s already been arrested a whopping 11 times!

It all started back in March 2018 when she got caught shoplifting. At this point, however, she’s been taken in for all sorts of crimes, from terror-related offenses to stealing a firearm.

If you check out her Instagram, you'll find a highlight called 'mugshawty,' a nod to a popular account that shares mugshots from all over America. Rayanna proudly shows off her impressive collection of 11 mugshots with cheeky captions.

She had her first run-in with the law at 18, and oddly enough, she's been quite open about her family situation. Both her parents are currently serving time behind bars.

Her July 2020 arrest was probably her most notable when police took her in for stalking in the second degree” and "terroristic threatening in the third degree."

Stalking in the second degree is when someone purposely stalks another person and then makes either explicit or implicit threats, while terroristic threatening in the third degree is when someone makes threats that could result in serious harm to another person or their property.

Another one of her many mugshots, snapped in Stanford, Kentucky, when she got nabbed for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, showed her rocking a mischievous smile.

Most folks on here probably thinks she is just adorable.
Lol, you do her. So shut up.

Arrested and spending time in jail or prison is 2 different things, idiot.

Enlighten me on what white privilege is boot licker, since you are the one who kisses white folks asses.
1) she had mugshots. She spent time In jail. Which offense is a offense she should be in prison for?
2) getting arrested isn’t a privledge…you clearly are privledge enough not to know that

Forum List

Back