Pelosi Threatens Media.....Thinks She's Queen

Wow. Another topic where a Trumptard projects with no sense of irony!

This is getting weird!

trump-shouting.jpg

This meltdown just proved why Trump is still president. Keep wasting time on impeachment threats!

Pelosi has been making trips overseas to make deals that undermine Trump Administration policies.....and she's sitting on the bills that will benefit the country for over a year.....so Pelosi thinks she's the Queen. She feels she has equal or more power than the president. The president is the only person that is authorized to make treaties with foreign governments....not the Speaker Of The House. The Democrats have been discussing locking up cabinet members to force them to talk. They've been discussing getting rid of Pence at the same time they get rid of Trump so Pelosi can become president. She is the leader of the coup.

Pelosi snapped at the media after they dared to ask a question that she didn't want to answer.......I guess she thinks she's above the law.

House Speaker Weekly Briefing | C-SPAN.org
Pelosi Snaps After Asked if She Hates the President: 'Don't Mess with Me'
This coming from a Trumpette, Trump has scolded the press, thrown out reporters . refused to answer questions many times.
and obama made all that and so much more just fine. hell his DOJ is in court right now for breaking into a journalists computer and spying on her for awhile.

obama went apeshit on the media and wanted fox news gone.

i agree it's all stupid but you're twice the dumbass i ever thought you were (great accomplishment btw) if you want to try and imply that obama didn't go after the media and treat them horrible also.

Pelosi snapped at the media after they dared to ask a question that she didn't want to answer.......I guess she thinks she's above the law.

Holy cow! there's a law against being mean to the media?

Who knew? :dunno:
It's an unwritten law that the media uses against Trump every day.

Democrats are used to being fawned over by a adoring press. They cannot handle being questioned.

Holy cow! there's a law against being mean to the media?

Who knew? :dunno:
It's an unwritten law that the media uses against Trump every day.

Democrats are used to being fawned over by a adoring press. They cannot handle being questioned.
If Trump did not say or do something stupid everyday, the press wouldn't have to report it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quid Pro Quo where the Quo is for the country is different than Trump seeking dirt on a political rival.

That is really not that fucking hard to grasp.

Actually that is what Adam Schiff said. Trump said he wanted help to get to the bottom of claims by Democrats in the 2016 election. The president of Ukraine brought up Biden. Trump didn't say "find me some dirt on Biden"....Adam Schiff said that. But facts don't matter when it comes to leftists ...

It's not too fucking hard to grasp that in this case unless you don't want to grasp facts.

Quid Pro Quo where the Quo is for the country is different than Trump seeking dirt on a political rival.

Actually that is what Adam Schiff said. Trump said he wanted help to get to the bottom of claims by Democrats in the 2016 election. The president of Ukraine brought up Biden. Trump didn't say "find me some dirt on Biden"....Adam Schiff said that. But facts don't matter when it comes to leftists ...

It's not too fucking hard to grasp that in this case unless you don't want to grasp facts.

Blah blah blah.

Why was the release of aid based only on an announcement & not the real action?

Facts? Oh please., you voted for Trump based on his parade of lies. If you gave a shit about the Truth, you'd be screaming for impeachment.

Charging Trump with going after a political rival is fortune telling. Nobody (including Trump) knows who his political rival will be. Yet, the commies want to call it an impeachable offense.

This will be the first Thought Police impeachment in our history. I'm glad it's Democrats that will have their name on it.

Blah blah blah.

Why was the release of aid based only on an announcement & not the real action?

Facts? Oh please., you voted for Trump based on his parade of lies. If you gave a shit about the Truth, you'd be screaming for impeachment.

There is no evidence the release of aid was based on anything. That's why they need to lie about this.

House Speaker Weekly Briefing | C-SPAN.org
Pelosi Snaps After Asked if She Hates the President: 'Don't Mess with Me'
This coming from a Trumpette, Trump has scolded the press, thrown out reporters . refused to answer questions many times.

With the point being that we are being led by a bunch of 12 year olds on both sides.

New Topics

Forum List

Back