Pelosi expands the power of the Swamp.

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
In an unprecedented power grab, Piglosi allows proxy votes in the House. I guess Piglosi doesn’t think her job is essential.

Americans should be outraged and frightened by an unprecedented rule change backed by Democrats and approved by the House on a 217-189 vote Friday night allowing for proxy voting and remote committee meetings to guard against the spread of the coronavirus.
Rep. Andy Biggs: New House rule allowing proxy votes is outrageous – Increases Pelosi’s power

Normally, I would have been generally unmoved by this information....as there is no indication of nefariousness and the move is temporary. As is often the case, the opposition to this move primarily consists of empty rhetoric.

But, since you used the term “Piglosi” twice, I am going to join you in expressing my absolute outrage over this clear power grab.

Down with Piglosi!!

Normally, I would have been generally unmoved by this information....as there is no indication of nefariousness and the move is temporary. As is often the case, the opposition to this move primarily consists of empty rhetoric.

But, since you used the term “Piglosi” twice, I am going to join you in expressing my absolute outrage over this clear power grab.

Down with Piglosi!!
/——-/ Tell is about DemocRATs “temporary” two week shelter in place order.
From the link: “Under the new rule change, we can’t make parliamentary inquiries to ask questions of the chair about the bills we are voting on. We also can’t make a motion to adjourn the House. These two important changes severely handicap the already fading rights of the minority party.”

Down with Piglosi!!
From the link: “Under the new rule change, we can’t make parliamentary inquiries to ask questions of the chair about the bills we are voting on. We also can’t make a motion to adjourn the House. These two important changes severely handicap the already fading rights of the minority party.”

Yeah. It’s horrible. Just horrible.

In an unprecedented power grab, Piglosi allows proxy votes in the House. I guess Piglosi doesn’t think her job is essential.

Americans should be outraged and frightened by an unprecedented rule change backed by Democrats and approved by the House on a 217-189 vote Friday night allowing for proxy voting and remote committee meetings to guard against the spread of the coronavirus.
Rep. Andy Biggs: New House rule allowing proxy votes is outrageous – Increases Pelosi’s power

No matter. Most stuff from the House ends up in McConnell's wastepaper basket.

Down with Piglosi!!
The filibuster and parliamentary procedure to defeat unconstitutional legislation are now gone.. The far left wing RailRoad is now fully in control of the house. We need to desperately take back the house and clean out the swamp critters...

Now impeachments can be done by proxy and they can not be stopped... This is not going to end well...

Down with Piglosi!!

She is Lunancy. I haven't yet heard of a silent n on other words like in this one.

Down with Piglosi!!
The filibuster and parliamentary procedure to defeat unconstitutional legislation are now gone.. The far left wing RailRoad is now fully in control of the house. We need to desperately take back the house and clean out the swamp critters...

Now impeachments can be done by proxy and they can not be stopped... This is not going to end well...

This sounds horrible.

Down with Piglosi!!

Anything can be stopped should the people make the move to stop it.

Down with Piglosi!!

Now’s your chance.

Down with Piglosi!!

Now’s your chance.

Indeed. November approaches.

Why doesn't Pelosi turn over her vote to Juan Vadez.....illegal immigrant from Columbia?

New Topics

Forum List

Back