Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi Led Failed Treasonous Congressional Democrat Coup Attempt

Glass houses.
You'll have to be a bit more specific on which or what house?
If you're referring to Obama, that was more a concerted effort to destroy his presidency when there was no evidence he did anything..period.
We have lots of evidence with Trump. :)

You must think Durham is an unserious person?
Why, because the fact that his years long investigation didn't result in any serious charges or live up to the much touted Neo-GOP expectations of uncovering Obamagate?

He is compromised by his association with Trumpy "the grifter".

He looks serious.

You'll have to be a bit more specific on which or what house?
If you're referring to Obama, that was more a concerted effort to destroy his presidency when there was no evidence he did anything..period.
We have lots of evidence with Trump. :)
Hmmm….all that “evidence “, yet nothing to date to show for it? Either you guys are incompetent, or it’s all bull shit…or both.

Why, because the fact that his years long investigation didn't result in any serious charges or live up to the much touted Neo-GOP expectations of uncovering Obamagate?

He looks serious.
So, it’s only if you accept his conclusions, is that it?

He looks serious.
Why charge people who you know will never be indicted or held accountable?

Hmmm….all that “evidence “, yet nothing to date to show for it? Either you guys are incompetent, or it’s all bull shit…or both.
Nothing. Zip. Nada. 8 years for Obama. No indictments. No convictions. No jail sentences. Just bile and conspiracy theory from his opponents. Durham found nothing. Comer and Jordan have found nothing.

Do you guys ever get tired of losing? One would think you would just move on. But no. You cling to this man like a life preserver.

Nothing. Zip. Nada. 8 years for Obama. No indictments. No convictions. No jail sentences. Just bile and conspiracy theory from his opponents. Durham found nothing. Comer and Jordan have found nothing.

Do you guys ever get tired of losing? One would think you would just move on. But no. You cling to this man like a life preserver.

Democrats are not subject to penalties for breaking US law.

Halfbreed residents all the more so.
You fucks would burn down the entire Country rather than see that fuck ever be held accountable.

I don't think that history will be kind to the half black Prrsident.

Democrats are not subject to penalties for breaking US law.

Halfbreed residents all the more so.
You fucks would burn down the entire Country rather than see that fuck ever be held accountable.

I don't think that history will be kind to the half black Prrsident.
Full of shit as usual seeing how you are throwing your support behind a man whose wrongdoings are obvious. The fact that you'll overlook and excuse that shows you have no credibility whatsoever.
I get you didn't like a black man sitting in the White House, but jeez, 8 years and not even a hint of corruption..save for all the conspiracy theory mongering which appears to have gotten you nowhere.
Now, I call that a wasted effort. :)

Full of shit as usual seeing how you are throwing your support behind a man whose wrongdoings are obvious. The fact that you'll overlook and excuse that shows you have no credibility whatsoever.
I get you didn't like a black man sitting in the White House, but jeez, 8 years and not even a hint of corruption..save for all the conspiracy theory mongering which appears to have gotten you nowhere.
Now, I call that a wasted effort. :)

Not a smidgen
As far as the brainwashed blind cult can see.

I didn't get fired for being a liar like Tuck did.
No one ever proved he was lying and they won't until Dominion releases their source codes. Something they could have done and none of this would have went on. Why didn't they?

No one ever proved he was lying and they won't until Dominion releases their source codes. Something they could have done and none of this would have went on. Why didn't they?
Who needs to prove what the fucker admits too?

The Fox News presenter himself is an admitted liar, telling right-wing media personality Dave Rubin that he will sometimes lie on air “if I’m really cornered or something”.

“I lie. I really try not to. I try never to lie on TV. I just don’t – I don’t like lying. I certainly do it, you know, out of weakness or whatever,” he said in 2021.

Carlson then claimed that his cable network rivals deliberately lie to viewers to protect a “system”.

“So if these people ask themselves, ‘why am I doing this?’ And they say, ‘well, I want to protect the system because I really believe in the system.’ OK, who’s running the system? You’re lying to defend Jeff Bezos? Like, you’re treating Bill Gates like some sort of moral leader, like, are you kidding me? How dare you do that,” he said.

Forum List

Back