Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi Led Failed Treasonous Congressional Democrat Coup Attempt

Who needs to prove what the fucker admits too?

The Fox News presenter himself is an admitted liar, telling right-wing media personality Dave Rubin that he will sometimes lie on air “if I’m really cornered or something”.

“I lie. I really try not to. I try never to lie on TV. I just don’t – I don’t like lying. I certainly do it, you know, out of weakness or whatever,” he said in 2021.

Carlson then claimed that his cable network rivals deliberately lie to viewers to protect a “system”.

“So if these people ask themselves, ‘why am I doing this?’ And they say, ‘well, I want to protect the system because I really believe in the system.’ OK, who’s running the system? You’re lying to defend Jeff Bezos? Like, you’re treating Bill Gates like some sort of moral leader, like, are you kidding me? How dare you do that,” he said.

Maddow did the same thing. Where is your hit piece on her.

So let's review.

Hillary Clinton, the queen bitch of the neo-libs, started this whole mess with her bullshit dossier.

Brennan knew it was bullshit, and told Obama it was bullshit.

But Obama didn't listen. Instead, he had his FBI start wiretapping the Trump towers, on the basis of nothing more than hearsay, and they had to lie to the FISA court to get a warrant.

That's where this whole mess started, and Hillary herself said, if they caught her she'd hang.

The rest of what followed, is all because Hitlery didn't want to hang. The Democrats circled the wagons because Hillary didn't want to hang. That's why we don't hear from her no more, and why she isn't running. Cause she knows she'll be crucified if she does.

This is why the Dems are so mad at Trump.

If not for Trump, Hitlery would have been president.

Thank God for Donald Trump.

The Founding Fathers were geniuses but they never foresaw a time when a corrupt political party would use the Department of Justice to as a political tool and treason would be supported and defended by the media.

Here is what else Pelosi did. That is why this (J6) was obviously planned.
In order to prevent motions challenging the election from being recorded in the Congressional record, the Speaker of the House, the Minority Leaders, and the President of the Congress (VP Pence) could not be present in the Chambers. This would be necessary to allow Speaker Pelosi to suspend Congress unilaterally under emergency rules.
The crisis invoked emergency procedures, and Pelosi was able to prevent the delay of certification herself. When Congress returned later that night, Pelosi was in charge, and she initiated the NEW session under special emergency rules. The only purpose of the new session was to expedite the certification of the 2020 Election and dismiss all prior regular session procedural rules. This new session prevented any motions to consider a debate and pause the certification of state vote electors.

Special Counsel John Durham's report on the 'Russian Collusion' scandal proves it was initiated by 2016 Presidentian Candidate Hillary Clinton and that her plan to launch the scandal was briefed to President Obama, Vice President Biden, US AG Lynch, FBI Director Comey, and others in advance by Former CIA Director Brennan.

Durham makes clear 'Russian Collusion' was a criminal political scandal,there was never any evidence to support it, and the FBI should NEVER have opened an investigation.

An individual not receiving any attention for her part in her own ATTEMPT TO OVERTHROW THE US GOVERNMENT BY ILLEGALLY REMOVING A SITTING PRESIDENT FROM OFFICE is former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.

As President Obama, VP Joe Biden, Obama's Cabinet, and Obama's treasonous partisanly weaponized federal agencies (NSA, CIA, FBI, & DOJ) carried out theit attempted coup Speaker Pelosi led a second attempt in Congress.

Speaker Pelosi publicly told the American people that she would NOT allow the 1st Impeachment of President Trump to go forward unless she and Democrats had 2 things 1st:

1. Bipartisanship to move forwatd with Impeachment

2. Hard evidence of 'Russian Collusion' by President Trump

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, leader of the Democrats / Democrat Party in the House of Representatives, LIED to the American people.

The FACT that she did not have bipartisanship she promised to move forward with Impeachment was IMMEDIATE

The FACT that she and Democrats had NO EVIDENCE was demonstrated during the Impeachment, through her attempts to force the US Senate to cinduct their Impeachment hearings according to HER rules, and through her own attempted defense of proceeding with the Impeachment.

The FACT Speaker Pelosi had no evidrnce and thus no reason to attempt to Impeach President Trump was CONFIRMED by Special Counsel Durham's 'Russia Collusion' report.

With ZERO crime, ZERO evidence, ZERO witnesses, and ZERO bipartisanship Speaker Pelosi intentionally led Congressional Democrats in a failed attempted treasonous political coup against a President of the United States.

History will now forever show:

Former 1st Lady, former Sect of State, and 2016 Democrat Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton initiated / attempted the 2nd (SECOND) largest criminal political scandal in US history by implementing her 'Russian Collusion' scandal in an attempt to criminally interfere in the 2016 Presidential election IOT win.

President Barak Obama's and VP Joe Biden's administration was the most corrupt / criminal Presidential administration in US history. President Obama, VP Biden, and his administration now hold the tecord for perpetrating the largest criminal political scandal in US history.

Durham proved Presidrnt Obama, VP Biden, Obama's Cabinet, NSA, CIA, FBI, and DOJ did iNtentionaLly, knowingly engage in Conspiracy and a treasonous political scandal / failed coup attempt to undermine and overthrow the US government by illegally removing a sitting President of the United States.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi intentionally, knowingly led Congressional House Democrats in a seperate treasonous criminal political coup attempt to overthrow the US govt by illegally removing a sitting US President from office.

Not only during this 1st of 2 Impeachments led by Speaker Pelosi but during BOTH Democrats were caught - exposed - committing perjury, criminally altering evidence, and manufacturing false evidence against the President.

To date NONE of these proven traitors / criminals have been held accountable for their crimes and betrayal of their country.

Special Counsel Durham's report, however, stands as the official record of how criminal treasonous Democrats betrayed the US Constitution, the Rule of law, their nation, and the American people.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi's legacy is going down in history as a traitor, the most criminal Speaker in US history.

She should be charged.

Even if true, is it against the law to have a disinformation campaign against your political opponent?

Trump had his disinformation campaign against Hillary, with even Russian help, LOCK HER UP! Was that illegal?

The Russian interference investigation began in June, didn't it?
You have it completely backward. Trump exposed facts about Hillary and proved that she, not he, was colluding with Russia. The fact that he didn't arrest her was one of my greatest disappointments in Trump. She deserves prison as much as any felon does.

You have it completely backward. Trump exposed facts about Hillary and proved that she, not he, was colluding with Russia. The fact that he didn't arrest her was one of my greatest disappointments in Trump. She deserves prison as much as any felon does.
Trump had to pay nearly a million dollars for a frivolous lawsuit against Hillary.

Arresting someone requires evidence for an indictment, for which there was none.

Trump had to pay nearly a million dollars for a frivolous lawsuit against Hillary.

Arresting someone requires evidence for an indictment, for which there was none.
True. She did bleach her computer and destroy her phone. Two very good methods of hiding evidence. But by doing so, she committed a crime for which she was never punished. The power of the Deep State!!

Forum List

Back