Speaker of the House

Felony? Did McCarthy cross the line?

It is anti-democratic that 20 extremist can control the fucking house for the next 2 years. Why won't moderates from both parties put away their differences and form a grand coalition for the good for America? It is a pretty much tied house so it would be fair....

Why won't moderates from both parties put away their differences and form a grand coalition for the good for America? It is a pretty much tied house so it would be fair....

They already have a coalition ... It's called the Establishment ... And there are 20 some odd Democratically Elected Representatives currently in the House ...
Showing them how that is going to work if they have a say in it.

Republics can be messy at times ...
Think about that the next you tell someone they should have a vote, and that it will count for something.

They are all posers.
4i6Ckte.gif

McCarthy wins the vote tonight. He's waiting for two Republicans to get back to D.C. Boebert may switch, as will the guy from Montana who wants to run for the Senate.

It is anti-democratic that 20 extremist can control the fucking house for the next 2 years. Why won't moderates from both parties put away their differences and form a grand coalition for the good for America? It is a pretty much tied house so it would be fair....
May your children and grandchildren e raped over and over and never stop. That is what they want to stop. This is what you want now.

Well, the circus is about to begin - again. We'll see if McCarthy was able to bribe any new votes - or "presents".

McCarthy didn't "bribe" anyone.

He did, however, accede to massive pressure from the populist base.

The strategy worked.

So much for "chaos".

The media played you idiots....again.

When you've forgotten all about this in a few days, I wonder what BS they'll feed you next.

Always fun to watch.

McCarthy didn't "bribe" anyone.
:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301:
He did, however, accede to massive pressure from the populist base.

The strategy worked.

So much for "chaos".

The media played you idiots....again.

When you've forgotten all about this in a few days, I wonder what BS they'll feed you next.

Always fun to watch.
The media played us? :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: For five days? :abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

Forum List

Back