Speaker of the House

FlrZh2YXgAAH3fT

Does anyone doubt that the next two years will be pure HELL?

After two votes Kevin McCarthy doesn't have the votes. First time in 100 years a Speaker hasn't been elected on the first vote. What a massive embarrassment for the Republican Party, who are showing they don't have what it takes to govern, or to put the American people above their petty infighting.
:lol:
Fallacy: non-seq
:lol:

I support the police, law & order and and secure borders. I don't understand how not electing McCarthy will make this country better..I truly believe that he cares about the issues that matters to most of us that voted republican? It is dumb.

If you cut the hell out of infrastructure, science and education I'll likely go democrat in 2024. The democrats lost the house because of their stance on crime but if they moderate on that and are the only party that can govern our country then I'll give them a chance,.

McCarthy will be elected Speaker.

And then what will you nutters say?

After two votes Kevin McCarthy doesn't have the votes. First time in 100 years a Speaker hasn't been elected on the first vote. What a massive embarrassment for the Republican Party, who are showing they don't have what it takes to govern, or to put the American people above their petty infighting.

So the Conservative wing should just go long to get along even though McCarthy is a younger version of Mitch McConnel? You're special aren't you.

Amen, Liz! McCarthy isn't worthy of being House Speaker! That's a fact!

Then does that mean you support the Representatives that don't want to vote for him ... At least in that matter?
Or ... Are you just saying nothing and pretending it means something?

Forum List

Back