Paul Ryan demands family time if he takes Speaker job.

R

rdean

Paul Ryan demands family time if he takes Speaker job. Here’s why that’s not a bad idea | Deseret News National

Specifically, Ryan wants better work-life balance than Boehner had so that he can spend time with his family, according to The Christian Science Monitor.

“I cannot and will not give up my family time,” Ryan said Tuesday, according to The Monitor.

==========================

Brown: State child care cuts cripple preschool programs

poor families are being told they will no longer have access to the low-cost, quality child care programs on which they rely to hold a job or get an education.

These are people holding jobs at the very low end of the economic spectrum. When you take away their child care, they have to make tough decisions about whether it makes more sense to keep working or stay home with their kid and collect Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, today’s version of welfare.

==========================

House GOP spending cuts will devastate women, families and economy

It takes more than $1 billion from Head Start and $39 million from child care, which will cause 368,000 children to lose the early learning support they need to start school ready to succeed and will leave in the lurch thousands of families who rely on child care assistance to work.

==============================

See? This is your Republican Party. Paul wants "family time" while he works tirelessly to screw over as many families as possible. How low can this party go? And they think they will elect the next president? Why? You would have to be a complete masochist to vote for people who's goal it is to devastate your family while expecting time with their own.

Why do they do it?

At first I thought you just had a screw loose.

Now I'm convinced that it plain fell out loooong ago. :slap:
He cuts daycare for others but wants family time for himself????

And you think I have a screw loose?

This is my point about Republicans. They will fuck over Americans as many as they can and not understand that being dirty pigs is a bad thing. They don't have normal human feelings. They remind me of the Bad Seed.

They pretend they are religious and caring, but underneath, they are monsters and can't figure out why people would think that about them. Uncaring, soulless bullies. It's sad and scary.

This is my point about Republicans. They will fuck over Americans as many as they can and not understand that being dirty pigs is a bad thing. They don't have normal human feelings. They remind me of the Bad Seed.

They pretend they are religious and caring, but underneath, they are monsters and can't figure out why people would think that about them. Uncaring, soulless bullies. It's sad and scary.

How many times have I advised you against quoting me without prior approval?

You'll hear from my legal team on this one.

Team? Can't wait.

Team? Can't wait.

Perhaps I can offer something more expedient... :slap:

Team? Can't wait.

I suspect not.

Team? Can't wait.

I suspect not.

I do believe that this is the most communicative exchange that I've experienced with you in the past six years.

And I've not only thrown up in my mouth, but I've soiled my pants at the same time.

Your head is diseased, my friend. May I suggest electroshock therapy? :dunno:

Team? Can't wait.

I suspect not.

I do believe that this is the most communicative exchange that I've experienced with you in the past six years.

And I've not only thrown up in my mouth, but I've soiled my pants at the same time.

Your head is diseased, my friend. May I suggest electroshock therapy? :dunno:

Wow, you've not only thrown up in your mouth, but also soiled your pants. Didn't take much. All I did was point out that Ryan wanted time for his family while, at the same time. wanted to screw over other families. And how do I know? He wrote it down and tried to pass it as legislation.

Paul Ryan's Demand for Time With Family Prompts Hypocrisy Charges

In 2009, he voted against providing paid family leave to all federal employees, a bill which eventually passed the House 258-154, mostly on party lines, but died in the Senate. The budget he drafted in 2014 would have eliminated the Social Services Block Grant, cutting $16 billion of federal funding for child-care subsidies for low-income families. And this year, the Family Medical and Insurance Leave act, which would create a national paid leave program, was introduced by Democrats and referred to the House Ways and Means Committee, of which Ryan is the chair. There’s been little progress on it since, and it’s unlikely to pass the Republican-controlled congress.
--------------------

The real question here is why you are in such denial when the facts are so easy to find out? Unless the thought of helping low income Americans actually makes you shit your pants?

Just so you know, there is help for your kind:

CoverwithText-1.jpg

He's not denying anyone time with their families.

What do you guys want from him.....

Oh....I know.....more money.

I guess in a way you're right. Deny them an education, end their daycare so they can't work and the only thing left is to stay at home broke collecting welfare. Sound's like quality family time.

I guess in a way you're right. Deny them an education, end their daycare so they can't work and the only thing left is to stay at home broke collecting welfare. Sound's like quality family time.

The old meme that without it...you can't succeed.

Even though many did, do and will.

But you keep telling yourself that you really do make a difference. I hope you realize you are not a liberal.

Politicians working less is a good thing.

We don't want them interfering in our lives.

Why do you our nation's children being raised in daycare instead of by their parents?

This is precisely why marriage is important so one can work in the home while the other works out of it as a team.

Why do you our nation's children being raised in daycare instead of by their parents?

This is precisely why marriage is important so one can work in the home while the other works out of it as a team.
So should the parents work or not? Paul was lucky, he comes from a wealthy family.

So should the parents work or not? Paul was lucky, he comes from a wealthy family.

Why do you pretend raising children isn't work?

There is no question that parents should work. But their efforts should be to raise their family not just raise their income.

Our leftist propagandist here would prefer that both parents worked out in the world, neglected their children and left their children to be raised by daycare and government. Why do you think that is?

It's because children raised by their mother and father will be less likely to buy his b.s. world view and he knows it.

Forum List

Back