Democrats rage at Speaker Johnson over pairing Israel aid with IRS cuts

Thats the entire topic of the thread. Defunding the IRS to send the money to Israel.
No it’s not. That’s the title of a propaganda piece nobody in congress has suggested defunding that irs

No it’s not. That’s the title of a propaganda piece nobody in congress has suggested defunding that irs
Yes, it is. Even you were talking about how the legislation cuts IRS funding.

Yes, it is. Even you were talking about how the legislation cuts IRS funding.
Cutting funding doesn’t mean defunding it, in fact it means there will still be funds….some, cut…in this case funds not even being used.

Nobody is saying they want to prevent the irs from continuing to get funding

Just stop lying

Cutting funding doesn’t mean defunding it, in fact it means there will still be funds….some, cut…in this case funds not even being used.

Just stop lying
Link to “not even being used “

Just stop lying
Cutting funding is defunding when conservatives talk about cities defunding the police.

I guess this is just another instance of you having different standards when your side is doing it.

Whatever you want to call, cutting IRS funding or defunding the IRS, doesn’t save money. It costs money.

The less funding the IRS has, the more people get away with cheating on taxes, the less the government is funded and the bigger the deficit.

Think you'll ever get over your anal obsession with spelling, MAGA brown noser?
Think you'll ever gain a modicum of intelligence?
Johnson is a puppet of Trump which is why you're drooling over him. Does Johnson still think that the Sky Fairy put him in as SOTH?
Do you ever think before you post. Come back when you have something that is not nonsense.

Cutting funding is defunding when conservatives talk about cities defunding the police.

I guess this is just another instance of you having different standards when your side is doing it.

Whatever you want to call, cutting IRS funding or defunding the IRS, doesn’t save money. It costs money.

The less funding the IRS has, the more people get away with cheating on taxes, the less the government is funded and the bigger the deficit.
No defunding the police is when dems try to prevent funding police, not cut funding.

If we want to fund the war started by Hamas, we need to come up with money, why not use the unused money slotted to the irs?

As to your last point, by your logic we should send more money to law enforcement so that more crimes aren’t committed…silly.

The simple way to increase revenue is to cut taxes, works all the time.

No defunding the police is when dems try to prevent funding police, not cut funding.

If we want to fund the war started by Hamas, we need to come up with money, why not use the unused money slotted to the irs?

As to your last point, by your logic we should send more money to law enforcement so that more crimes aren’t committed…silly.

The simple way to increase revenue is to cut taxes, works all the time.
I just can’t keep up with conservatives changing the definitions of words when it suits them. Conservatives railed on Dems for defunding the police when apparently (using your new definition) it never even happened.

Yes. Funding law enforcement more reduces crime, but it doesn’t generally increase revenue. Funding the IRS is actually the simplest way to increase revenue.

The republicans want to cut the IRS to save money and claim it’s about reducing the deficit, but it’ll have the opposite effect. It tells me this is more about politics and less about the deficit.

I just can’t keep up with conservatives changing the definitions of words when it suits them. Conservatives railed on Dems for defunding the police when apparently (using your new definition) it never even happened.

Yes. Funding law enforcement more reduces crime, but it doesn’t generally increase revenue. Funding the IRS is actually the simplest way to increase revenue.

The republicans want to cut the IRS to save money and claim it’s about reducing the deficit, but it’ll have the opposite effect. It tells me this is more about politics and less about the deficit.
You are the only one changing definitions here.

You got sucked into dembot propaganda headlines again and are only digging yourself deeper and looking more foolish.

You are the only one changing definitions here.

You got sucked into dembot propaganda headlines again and are only digging yourself deeper and looking more foolish.
Nah. I’m not.

Conservatives labeled police budget cuts as defunding. Now it’s not.

You guys really just have denial. Never logic.

I did. It ain’t there.

What IS there is the fact that defunding the IRS will ADD 26 billion to the deficit
Then maybe read it again…Though I can’t say I’m surprised you don’t think taxes have an impact on the cost of homes

You are an idiot

Forum List

Back