Parents Of Michigan High School Shooting Suspect Charged With Four Counts Of Involuntary Manslaughter

It's pretty obvious the mom is going to be found criminally responsible in some form, assuming the jury isnt full of fellow nut job trumpanzees.

Don't bet on it.........you shitheads had George Zimmerman and Kyle Rittenhouse convicted too...

Are you saying kids can't steal from their parents? Happens all the time.
No I'm questioning whether the gun was stolen from the parents. From what I've read it was more like a gift to the kid. Either way, the mom is going to be found at least partly criminally responsible.

So are the parents being charged or not? Just because there isnt a specific law regarding gun storage doesnt mean the parents arent being charged for that very thing, hence the involuntary manslaughter charge. They'll both be convicted.
Obviously they’re being charged.

I’m skeptical on whether they’ll be convicted because of how vague the law is. I hope they’re convicted because they’re clearly at fault.

Sorry this post struck me so funny I just have to comment. So your brother exhibited a fascination with violence at an early age and he found a home and has thrived for 30 years in a profession with the highest domestic violence rate of any, and that harbors bullies and murderers at a higher rate than most other professions. And this is evidence of what? 🤣

No history of any domestic violence, you asswipe.........no violence against anyone except people resisting arrest....lawful arrest.....

It is evidence that pictures don't mean killers....you dumb ass.........

Sorry this post struck me so funny I just have to comment. So your brother exhibited a fascination with violence at an early age and he found a home and has thrived for 30 years in a profession with the highest domestic violence rate of any, and that harbors bullies and murderers at a higher rate than most other professions. And this is evidence of what? 🤣
I have that nut job on ignore but i read his post. Drawing a pic of a blimp exploding is a lot different than a kid drawing a pic of him shooting his classmates and writing "help me". But of course that dumb fuck doesnt understand the difference.

I’m skeptical on whether they’ll be convicted because of how vague the law is. I hope they’re convicted because they’re clearly at fault.

How are they at fault?

Did they know the kid was this dangerous?

The school didn't think he was an immediate threat of danger or death since they didn't search him, his locker or bring him to the office or other more secure site on the school grounds and advised the parents to get counseling.....

The D.A. over charged....and is going to look like an idiot....

I have that nut job on ignore but i read his post. Drawing a pic of a blimp exploding is a lot different than a kid drawing a pic of him shooting his classmates and writing "help me". But of course that dumb fuck doesnt understand the difference.

You are the idiot......do you know how many kids draw pictures like that? How about you link to the research and show us how that makes every kid that does it a killer....

Please, we will wait.

If I was a defense lawyer I'd claim mental incompetence for the mom with the open letter she posted to trump on social media as proof. Either way, some trumpanzees removed from society is always a good thing.

If I was a defense lawyer I'd claim mental incompetence for the mom with the open letter she posted to trump as proof. Either way, some trumpanzees removed from society is always a good thing.

I would see if the parents knew the kid had real issues.....then I would see if they had planned on getting the kid help after the meeting and if they planned on locking up or returning the gun after the meeting..since if the school thought he was an immediate and deadly threat, they would have secured him away from other students and called the police to have him removed from the school.......

You guys may be sadly disappointed by how this turns out...just like with kyle...

How are they at fault?
Remember when you asked if the kid broke into a locked storage device? It turns out that they left it unlocked.

And suddenly that doesn’t matter to you anymore because the goalposts were moved.

You moron. You shit head. You idiot.

If I was a defense lawyer I'd claim mental incompetence for the mom with the open letter she posted to trump on social media as proof. Either way, some trumpanzees removed from society is always a good thing.
Obviously you would be a terrible defense lawyer.

No I'm questioning whether the gun was stolen from the parents. From what I've read it was more like a gift to the kid. Either way, the mom is going to be found at least partly criminally responsible.
Read where? This whole case reeks of political activism against the 2nd amendment, facts and context are in short supply.

Remember when you asked if the kid broke into a locked storage device? It turns out that they left it unlocked.

And suddenly that doesn’t matter to you anymore because the goalposts were moved.

Nope.....you may have answered the question......still up in the air......you are going off of news reports...the same kind of news reports that said...

1) Kyle crossed state lines with the rifle

2) the rifle was carried illegally

3) he shot the child rapist in the back as the child rapist laid on the ground

4) that kyle's mother drove him to the riot

5) that kyle had no connection to Kenosha.....

Obviously you would be a terrible defense lawyer.
What other arguments does she have? She knew her kid wasnt right, that has been established. So you give a gun to a kid or leave it just laying around the house when you know your kid is mentally unstable? She has no reasonable excuse. There really isnt much doubt to put into a juries mind except for the mom is mentally unstable as well.

But you're right I dont have any training as a defense lawyer so of course my opinions might be how shall we say a little creative.

Read where? This whole case reeks of political activism against the 2nd amendment, facts and context are in short supply.
At the minimum, we know the gun was left laying around the house, not locked up. We know the mom knew her kid was mentally unstable. But of course nut jobs like you will immediately feel the need to protect the 2nd. Because thats the kind of amoral asshole you are.

Nope.....you may have answered the question......still up in the air......you are going off of news reports...the same kind of news reports that said...

1) Kyle crossed state lines with the rifle

2) the rifle was carried illegally

3) he shot the child rapist in the back as the child rapist laid on the ground

4) that kyle's mother drove him to the riot

5) that kyle had no connection to Kenosha.....
When it's confirmed that this is true, it won't matter to you anyway because you're just going to move the goalposts.

Your little Kyle deflection has nothing to do with this.

At the minimum, we know the gun was left laying around the house, not locked up. We know the mom knew her kid was mentally unstable. But of course nut jobs like you will immediately feel the need to protect the 2nd. Because thats the kind of amoral asshole you are.
Every real American should be defending the Constitution, not looking for ways to tear it apart. Commie shitheads like you are a blight on this nation.

When it's confirmed that this is true, it won't matter to you anyway because you're just going to move the goalposts.

Your little Kyle deflection has nothing to do with this.

It has everything to do with this.......everything we were told by the main stream, democrat press was wrong.......this case just started...and you are relying on the same press for your information......

You dumb ass...

That you need an actual legal statute to convict her on.
Involuntary manslaughter.

Elements of manslaughter:​

1. That the defendant caused the death of the deceased victim, that the deceased individual died as a result of the defendant's action.
  2. That the defendant either:
    1. intended to kill the victim
    2. intended to do great bodily harm to the victim,
    3. created a situation where the risk of great bodily harm or death was very high, knowing that as a result of the defendant's actions he or she knew that serious harm or death would likely result.
  3. That the defendant caused the death of the victim without justification or lawful excuse.
I'd say this falls under 2c. Seems pretty cut and dried. Since A. she knew her kid was mentally ill B. She knew he wanted to kill people C. Her son asked for help and D. She left a gun laying around the house and encouraged him to be more sneaky when purchasing ammo.

Forum List

Back