Parents Of Michigan High School Shooting Suspect Charged With Four Counts Of Involuntary Manslaughter

Try asking him to define "Lawful" storage........try that one...
How about you try arguing again that we don't know how the gun was stored and that we don't know if the kid broke into a storage device?

You dumb ass. You moron. You shit head.

Your anti-gun agenda is calling for banning and confiscating guns, and while you are waiting for the power to do that, creating taxes, fees, fines and red tape to keep normal people from owning guns...

Then you call out stories like this too....
Someone is calling for confiscating guns? Is this just one person or a groundswell of support for confiscation? Show me what you have besides paranoia which of course is a symptom of mental disease.

None of that explains why they didn’t warn the school staff that their son owns a gun.

when the parents were told the school was concerned their son was thinking about shooting up the school, don’t you think in the back of their heads the dad was thinking “hey, I just bought him a gun a couple weeks ago”?

It doesn't matter...they obviously didn't expect him to have the gun...

I have worked in a school environment......I have seen violent students...when they show themselves to be dangerous, the school takes them out of class and places them in the office to be monitored...the school.....if they thought he was actually dangerous and the parents didn't take him home, could have simply brought him to the office for close supervision then ordered his locker and backpack searched...

They didn't think he was an immediate or deadly threat....so why would the parents think he was an immediate and deadly threat...

He was in what they likelly thought was a safe, secure, monitored location with a teacher, and dozens of other professional educators in the building and maybe even professional security or a police liaison officer on site.......

if they thought he was capable of shooting up the school...they would have taken him to the office to monitor him...they didn't.....

How the gun was stored is moot to the case. I don’t blame the parents for not locking their gun up. Who cares?

This isn’t a story about a kid who stole a gun and went on a rampage out of the middle of nowhere. This is a story about a kid who pretty much told everyone what he was going to do. And the parents and school officials who failed to respond accordingly, resulting in the deaths of half a dozen high schoolers.

Someone is calling for confiscating guns? Is this just one person or a groundswell of support for confiscation? Show me what you have besides paranoia which of course is a symptom of mental disease.

Beto and sleepy joe and the leadership of the democrat party.....

It's not reasonable to think that parents would know that their kid was going to take out the car to kill people. The car isn't a weapon that's purpose is to kill people.

So it was just an analogy but it wasn't a suitable one.
And magaturds always seem to continue using it. Can't fix stupid.

How the gun was stored is moot to the case. I don’t blame the parents for not locking their gun up. Who cares?

This isn’t a story about a kid who stole a gun and went on a rampage out of the middle of nowhere. This is a story about a kid who pretty much told everyone what he was going to do. And the parents and school officials who failed to respond accordingly, resulting in the deaths of half a dozen high schoolers.

How do you know the parents failed to respond?

They had one meeting that we know of.......and they left....how do you know they didn't plan on actually doing something.......are you this dense?

And their supporters. 2a will probably start a go fund me page for the family.

Hey...shithead....I posted 3 videos by 3 leaders of the democrat party, all 3 presidential candidates and one the current President.......

The parents are scum bags in my personal opinion if it is true that they refused to allow the cops to talk to their son and the mother sent the text they claim. Not sure it rises to murder but that will depend on the actual laws in that State. My personal opinion is drag them to court for their egregious actions that can be proven.
Agreed.

Are we going to start jailing the parents of underage gang members? If not, this is simply political theater of the worst type.

How about you try arguing again that we don't know how the gun was stored and that we don't know if the kid broke into a storage device?

You dumb ass. You moron. You shit head.

Thanks for the information shithead......at least you, of all the other shitheads found one article that mentions this.......and yet we don't know if this is true or not...........

Remember, shithead......we just saw the Rittenhouse trial and all the lies they told about that one.......not to forget the "White Hispanic," George Zimmerman.....

So the anti-gun, democrat party press can't be trusted to tell the truth...we have to actually see the trial..

Are we going to start jailing the parents of underage gang members? If not, this is simply political theater of the worst type.

Yep.....and they know their kids are violent and prone to actual murder....far more evidence than a scary picture and some writings.......

I went through that document as well.

Which number is it?
I stand corrected. Michigan law does NOT (LOL) require the safe storage of guns. Safe Storage in Michigan | Giffords

However, that is probably why the parents are being charged with involuntary manslaughter, which would cover this situation.

But I"m sure any attempt to pass a law requiring safe storage of firearms will be met with resistance from the gun nuts.

Thanks for the information shithead......at least you, of all the other shitheads found one article that mentions this.......and yet we don't know if this is true or not...........
You’re welcome you shit head. You moron. You idiot.

Suddenly now those things aren’t so important to you anymore and you’re just going to move the goal posts aren’t you?

You moron. You idiot. You shit head.

Forum List

Back