Cops Seize Combat Vet's Life Savings

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Our criminal fascist elites in DC have given us a slow boil to tyranny and our politicians have approved of this for us peons while telling us all its all for our safety. They have been eliminating freedom for way too long and it is time to put a stop to it all.

No one should ever have to go to court to get the government here in the USA to return their lawfully earned money. These seizure laws have done nothing to curb criminals but have reeked havoc on the rights of the good citizens of the land.

This is why I support the 2nd Amendment. When they rob him he has a right to protect his property.

Support the blue, right, I mean we hear from yous guys how the cops will save us and protect us, hah...You bought that lie hook, line, and sinker.

Our criminal fascist elites in DC have given us a slow boil to tyranny and our politicians have approved of this for us peons while telling us all its all for our safety. They have been eliminating freedom for way too long and it is time to put a stop to it all.

No one should ever have to go to court to get the government here in the USA to return their lawfully earned money. These seizure laws have done nothing to curb criminals but have reeked havoc on the rights of the good citizens of the land.

Defund the Police?

This is why I support the 2nd Amendment. When they rob him he has a right to protect his property.
And then die, or go to prison. Or be bankrupted in court. Lose your job because you ae in prison waiting trial for months. And have the judge work the jury so for sure they find you guilty. They don't treat us all like that judge treated Kyle. That's how all judges should be. On the side of the person being prosecuted. That person might be getting railroaded. Make sure he's not.

Defund the Police?
Get rid of the politicians that gave them the legislation that makes them believe they can do this shit; and for any official that abuses their position like this have legislation that strips them of everything financially.

This crap has been going on since the 1980's. An older couple and she had been diagnosed with terminal cancer so they decided to make major changes. They were good friends with Rod so they came by to see us one evening on their way out of state. They had just bought a new corvette, insisted on letting them take us to dinner to help them celebrate selling their donut shop and share their joy about cashing out on the shop. A few days later they called to let us know what happened to them when they went through Nevada. After calling to make sure we were there they came by. The cops pistol whipped seventy year old Dorthy when she told them to "leave us the fuck alone" as they were illegally searching their car. She was black and blue from top to bottom. They then had to spend months on end to get their hard earned cash back. Disgusting as can be that people who call themselves law enforcement to do such things.

Get rid of the politicians that gave them the legislation that makes them believe they can do this shit; and for any official that abuses their position like this have legislation that strips them of everything financially.

This crap has been going on since the 1980's. An older couple and she had been diagnosed with terminal cancer so they decided to make major changes. They were good friends with Rod so they came by to see us one evening on their way out of state. They had just bought a new corvette, insisted on letting them take us to dinner to help them celebrate selling their donut shop and share their joy about cashing out on the shop. A few days later they called to let us know what happened to them when they went through Nevada. After calling to make sure we were there they came by. The cops pistol whipped seventy year old Dorthy when she told them to "leave us the fuck alone" as they were illegally searching their car. She was black and blue from top to bottom. They then had to spend months on end to get their hard earned cash back. Disgusting as can be that people who call themselves law enforcement to do such things.
I was actually pulled over in Nevada on my way from California to Arizona. Same song and dance. I knew exactly what they were about, that they were fishing for a large bundle of cash, and told them so. But I only had about $50. Folks in northern Arizona are well acquainted with this practice. Nevada is especially notorious for this.

"Not true," he said.

Sure, and my name's Roger Rabbit.

Rules for carrying currency in large amounts. And you can read the rules via that site.

Civil asset forfeiture is a big problem, and it is not just at the federal level. It is at state and even local level too, in almost every single state in the country. Sometimes, even with no charges file, local government/law enforcement will transfer the money to federal level, taking something like a finders fee in the process and taking it out of the control of local courts that might not agree with them, so just finding out who has the money is made more difficult. They are basically prosecuting the money itself. Often the money itself is not even held as evidence of any crime, but converted and wire transferred so some in the trail can say they have never seen it. You cannot name another single evidentiary item, not held in evidence lockers until a case is settled by the courts, usually at the lowest levels possible, but not cold hard cash, as it becomes an easily fungible asset of whoever is in control at the time, moved around to make jurisdiction over the sum as hard as possible and a real moneymaker for all jurisdictions involved.
It is not right, and it is states, generally start that started the fleecing process. With the price of litigation as high as it is, you can easily spend more than you lost in legal attempt to regain what was rightfully yours, with never ever a penalty against those that took it and wrongfully kept it, if you ever get a penny back or not. What a scam!

Rules for carrying currency in large amounts. And you can read the rules via that site.

But they didn't take his money for violating some law about not declaring money. They took it because the "drug" dog "hit" on the cash.

But they didn't take his money for violating some law about not declaring money. They took it because the "drug" dog "hit" on the cash.
Money dog. Probably gets a treat when they find money also. I kind of doubt they yell "Damn, Dog" All you found was a few thousand bucks and no drugs anywhere you worthless piece of sh#t!"
I expect drug dogs quickly become money dogs.

Last edited:

Why do you hate the police? Blue lives matter. The Vet should have complied faster.

Money dog. Probably gets a treat with they find money also. I kind of doubt they yell "Damn, Dog" All you found was a few thousand bucks and no drugs anywhere you worthless piece of sh#t!"
I expect drug dogs quickly become money dogs.

Did you watch the video? She explains that they've done studies and 60-100% of all cash in circulation has trace amounts of cocaine on it. So just because a drug dog hit on it doesn't mean it was used for illicit purchases.

In this case the cops are wrong
And he was an idiot for not exercising his rights. He didn't need to answer that pig when it asked him where he was coming from, where he was going, or if he had cash in the vehicle. And he didn't need to consent to a search.

He stupidly and voluntarily gave up his 4th and 5th amendment rights.

Your constitutional rights don't mean jack shit if you stupidly choose not to exercise them.

Did you watch the video? She explains that they've done studies and 60-100% of all cash in circulation has trace amounts of cocaine on it. So just because a drug dog hit on it doesn't mean it was used for illicit purchases.
Seen it before.

Forum List

Back