Oz to Fetterman: If you had eaten more vegetables you wouldn't have had a stroke

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Oz is so lost in the weeds that it really doesn't matter what he says. That weird ass crudites with salsa and vodka for his wife video was pretty much the nail in his coffin.

I think Dr. Oz should criticize Fetterman on the issues and not mock his stroke.
Strokes are very serious.
I hope Oz to stop doing this. It's mean spirited.
So it is okay for Marxists to use every name in the book on their opponents but if a Republican gives his opponent some sagely advice, that is an attack of biblical proportions...Got it.

I guess we'll see just how far gone Pennsylvania is this Fall. If they
I think Dr. Oz should criticize Fetterman on the issues and not mock his stroke.
Oh cool we're focusing on the issues again. Vegetables. :113:

So it is okay for Marxists to use every name in the book on their opponents but if a Republican gives his opponent some sagely advice, that is an attack of biblical proportions...Got it.
How does Oz know how much vegetable Fetterman eats?

Oz is so lost in the weeds that it really doesn't matter what he says. That weird ass crudites with salsa and vodka for his wife video was pretty much the nail in his coffin.
Do you give me permission to relentlessly mock your comment once Fetterman wins?

Uncle Festerman's ability to actually serve in the US Senate is a big issue.

It isn't "mean spirited" to point out to the voters what a physical wreck your opponent is and the idea that he will not be able to serve their needs.

Uncle Festerman is a far left knuttjob.
The man never had a job.
He is a Bernie Bro.
He looks like Uncle Fester, but he sounds like Lurch.
People should feel ashamed of voting for him.

unclefesterman.jpg

No one who calls themselves a doctor should ever mock someone's health. It is a very low shot, and I see this hurting Mehmet.

John Fetterman is going to show the Democrats what a real Populist looks like. It may wake up Sherrod Brown also, giving him an ally for progressive legislation. Then, in 2 years: SENATOR OCASIO-CORTEZ!!!!

:)

Is the "insider" the favorite Soros blog? "Media Matters" monitors only republican speech 24/7. Any throw away remark by (only) a republican will be treated like a major political issue while bumbling rants by brain damaged democrats like Festerman will be ignored.

the fact that fetterman had a stroke at least proves he has or had a brain

Yea, he really missed the mark here. Should had told him he shouldn’t had taken the clot shot.

Forum List

Back