M-A-G-A!

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Making-

Attorneys-

Get-

Attorneys!

OMG - I've never seen a man so guilty his attorneys are being advised to get their own attorneys just so they can stay out of legal trouble when they represent him.

I wonder if the RNC is going to pay for Trump's lawyers - lawyers! :auiqs.jpg:

1984.jpg

Making-

Attorneys-

Get-

Attorneys!

OMG - I've never seen a man so guilty his attorneys are being advised to get their own attorneys just so they can stay out of legal trouble when they represent him.

As long as he hasn't announced. Then they cannot show favoritism.

Making-

Attorneys-

Get-

Attorneys!

And dildos like you have no qualms of concerns about the conduct of those prosecutors. Go figure.

And dildos like you have no qualms of concerns about the conduct of those prosecutors. Go figure.
I am sure he cares deeply. Me. I don't care.

I am sure he cares deeply. Me. I don't care.
You might if the situation was reversed. Issuing (even veiled) threats to a person’s lawyers is always improper. If you were a defendant (or even a prospective defendant) and some schmuck prosecutor essentially threatened your attorney, you might have to worry about whether you lawyer is pulling his punches as a form of self protection.

Making-

Attorneys-

Get-

Attorneys!

“Everyone's saying no”: Trump hires Florida insurance lawyer ...​

https://www.salon.com › ... › Igor Derysh's Articles

7 days ago — Top attorneys are refusing to work for Trump, the Washington Post reports.

A familiar problem: Trump struggles to hire a legal defense team​

https://www.msnbc.com › maddowblog › familiar-prob...

7 days ago — Fearing the seriousness of the Mar-a-Lago scandal, Donald Trump wants to hire an impressive legal defense team, but good lawyers keep saying no.

Trump PAC paid lawyers almost $1 million amid Georgia, New ...​

https://www.cnbc.com › 2022/08/22 › trump-pac-paid-l...

1 day ago — Former President Donald Trump's political action committee paid nearly $1 million to civil and criminal defense attorneys in July alone.

Making-

Attorneys-

Get-

Attorneys!

to bad he isnt a friend of Hunter Biden or Billy Clinton...he would be worry free...ps how much time did old drunkard Ted Kennedy get for killing his young squeeze????

Forum List

Back