Democrats are trying to recall John Fetterman

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1702871415430.png

There is much recent controversy regarding John Fetterman over his recent positions on issues. It all began when John said that his fellow democrat Bob Menendez of New Jersey to be expelled for accepting gold bars as bribes to do the bidding of the government of Egypt, assumingly to buy his vote.

While speaking on The View on Friday, Fetterman was asked about the expulsion of Republican Congressman George Santos, which occurred earlier in the day. Fetterman replied, "We have a colleague in the Senate that has actually done much more sinister and serious kinds of things, Senator Menendez. He needs to go. And if you are going to expel Santos, how can you allow to somebody like Menendez to remain in the Senate?"

Fetterman has also been highly critical of the DNC open border policy saying that something needs to be done to secure the border.

However, the last straw was John Fetterman coming out in support of the Zionist regime of Israel. Fetterman’s fierce and unwavering support for Israel breaks sharply with demands by Sanders to withdraw U.S. military aid and has drawn searing criticism from the left.

DNC spokesperson Andrea Schwartz said, "During the campaign, we had no idea Fetterman had any of these views. I mean, how could we, the man had a stroke as we could not understand a damn word he said, nor could he understand what we were saying to him, so how were we to know what we were voting for? I blame Oprah, because she endorsed him and we all counted on her to endorse another mindless tool of the Left."

However, Oprah did not take this criticism, sitting down. "You can't take me down for this bitch!", screeched Oprah. "Before the stroke he held none of these views, that is why we are holding a recall and try to get Dr. Oz to take his place who is far more Left wing than Fetterman. All we can do is click our heels and pray for Oz to forgive me for throwing my longtime friend under the bus and come back! At least he would have kept the borders wide open. My only question is, if I'm successful can I buy another Hawaiin Island? You know, one that is not all burned to a crisp and stinky?"

Last edited:
View attachment 874739

There is much recent controversy regarding John Fetterman over his recent positions on issues. It all began when John said that his fellow democrat Bob Menendez of New Jersey to be expelled for accepting gold bars as bribes to do the bidding of the government of Egypt, assumingly to buy his vote.

While speaking on The View on Friday, Fetterman was asked about the expulsion of Republican Congressman George Santos, which occurred earlier in the day. Fetterman replied, "We have a colleague in the Senate that has actually done much more sinister and serious kinds of things, Senator Menendez. He needs to go. And if you are going to expel Santos, how can you allow to somebody like Menendez to remain in the Senate?"

Fetterman has also been highly critical of the DNC open border policy saying that something needs to be done to secure the border.

However, the last straw was John Fetterman coming out in support of the Zionist regime of Israel. Fetterman’s fierce and unwavering support for Israel breaks sharply with demands by Sanders to withdraw U.S. military aid and has drawn searing criticism from the left.

DNC spokesperson Andrea Schwartz said, "During the campaign, we had no idea Fetterman had any of these views. I mean, how could we, the man had a stroke as we could not understand a damn word he said, nor could he understand what we were saying to him, so how were we to know what we were voting for? I blame Oprah, because she endorsed him and we all counted on her to endorse another mindless tool of the Left."

However, Oprah did not take this criticism, sitting down. "You can't take me down for this bitch!", screeched Oprah. "Before the stroke he held none of these views, that is why we are holding a recall and try to get Dr. Oz to take his place who is far more Left wing than Fetterman. All we can do is click our heels and pray for Oz to forgive me for throwing my longtime friend under the bus and come back! At least he would have kept the borders wide open. My only question is, if I'm successful can I buy another Hawaiin Island? You know, one that is not all burned to a crisp?"
I am not from his state, nor am I a party member, but I agree with Fetterman.

View attachment 874739

However, Oprah did not take this criticism, sitting down. "You can't take me down for this bitch!", screeched Oprah. "Before the stroke he held none of these views, that is why we are holding a recall and try to get Dr. Oz to take his place who is far more Left wing than Fetterman. All we can do is click our heels and pray for Oz to forgive me for throwing my longtime friend under the bus and come back! At least he would have kept the borders wide open. My only question is, if I'm successful can I buy another Hawaiin Island? You know, one that is not all burned to a crisp and stinky?"
Maybe Big John Fetterman has been moonlighting on USMB & therefore been brought up to speed? Let's face it like N-O-T-H-I-N-G gets past our USMB Mods & rank & file crew without being thoroughly screened under a microscope, debunked, cross examined & finally triple rinsed under a magnifying glass before going into fluff-dry to make sure no impurities remain. Move over Fox/CNN for USMB's army of investigative journalists & truth-finders have come to put you away!

I swear, Fetterman must be a PsyOp. Now he's calling for the US to ban China from buying American farmland, and suggesting that we take the farmland back from them.
If what U R saying about Big John is factual, & coming from U I certainly believe it is factual, then Big John will be a Democrat I will be $upporting with what I can afford to donate. Supporting ISRAEL, Taking our all critical FARMLAND back from China & closing our southern BORDER are ALL critical issues for me. It's unfathomable to me hearing these changes in Big John. If Big John supported banning abortion on demand I'd go so far as saying Maker Himself opened Big Johns eyes!

John Fetterman, Democrat's voice of reason? Who would have bought that two years ago. He was a total Marxist radical then. Now, all of a sudden, he has seen the light? Something very fishy is going on here.

John Fetterman, Democrat's voice of reason? Who would have bought that two years ago. He was a total Marxist radical then. Now, all of a sudden, he has seen the light? Something very fishy is going on here.
Hopefully 1srelluc is correct!

Forum List

Back