Orthodox Jews and Zionism

6j1wfr.jpg
I'd rather be an anti-Semite, than an Israeli kiss-ass.

No, Billo, you're a terrorist loving muslim sympathizer, that refuses to see their inhuman acts of violence and perversion.
Whose nose is so far up the collective Muslim ass by now, that he's become ipso facto an anti-Semite in the process.

teenages learn to beat up people many times out of boredom. You don't hear five year olds in Israeli say "I'm going to kill Arabs". You see them playing in kindergarten.

You see Palestinian babies dressed up like suicide bombers and 4 year olds saying they want to kill Jews.

In Israel you won't find toddlers dressed up as suicide bombers and 3 years old threatening to kill anyone.

Teenagers attacking? I'm not surprised. You know that kind of crap teenagers do?
Since you think it's okay to shoot at people fishing, I wouldn't go there!

Now you're not talking about Goebbels 101?

You've moved on to other things. Palestinians being trashed? These are words.

And I have no doubt you understood the reversal I showed. If you didn't, that's fine.

Ask Sunni Man or Coyote or possibly Amity.

They'll give you the audience you're looking for.

:thup:

How many Islamic states are there?

57?

I'm sure you can get your support from them as well.

I prefer to fuck on. It's more enjoyable.
I basically re-stated what I said the first time.

It's not my problem you have comprehension issues.

No, Billo, you're a terrorist loving muslim sympathizer, that refuses to see their inhuman acts of violence and perversion.
Why do you say that?

Look at your post on another thread that says you want to steal all the Jewish money in US banks. Break the law and refuse to hand over goods paid for, invade Israel and take all of its goods, terrorise the inhabitants of Israel, hold the UN to ransom and allow the Palestinians to mass murder the Jews.

What next drop a "H" bomb on Tel Aviv to force the Jews into leaving and entering your death camps complete with gas chambers and ovens. You do realise that the Jews could have America on its knees in one week by lowering their credit rating to ZERO and putting a run on the dollar and American business's. So by the time you had organised the sailing of the carrier the world would be foreclosing on the US and your flotilla would be unable to proceed because it would have run out of fuel.

Now say you are not a JEW HATER and ANTI SEMITIC NAZI

Whose nose is so far up the collective Muslim ass by now, that he's become ipso facto an anti-Semite in the process.
And just why is that?

Simply because you are a RABID ANTI SEMITIC NAZI JEW HATER

Did some Jewish banker refuse you a loan because you were a bad risk, and then blacklisted you when you went of on an ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATRED rant.

teenages learn to beat up people many times out of boredom. You don't hear five year olds in Israeli say "I'm going to kill Arabs". You see them playing in kindergarten.

You see Palestinian babies dressed up like suicide bombers and 4 year olds saying they want to kill Jews.

In Israel you won't find toddlers dressed up as suicide bombers and 3 years old threatening to kill anyone.

Teenagers attacking? I'm not surprised. You know that kind of crap teenagers do?
Since you think it's okay to shoot at people fishing, I wouldn't go there!

Do you think it is O.K. to fire chemical/biological weapons at children, and kidnap children because your god tells you to.

Look at your post on another thread that says you want to steal all the Jewish money in US banks. Break the law and refuse to hand over goods paid for, invade Israel and take all of its goods, terrorise the inhabitants of Israel, hold the UN to ransom and allow the Palestinians to mass murder the Jews.

What next drop a "H" bomb on Tel Aviv to force the Jews into leaving and entering your death camps complete with gas chambers and ovens. You do realise that the Jews could have America on its knees in one week by lowering their credit rating to ZERO and putting a run on the dollar and American business's. So by the time you had organised the sailing of the carrier the world would be foreclosing on the US and your flotilla would be unable to proceed because it would have run out of fuel.

That's not what I said, jerkoff!

Now are you going to answer my question? Yes or no?

Did some Jewish banker refuse you a loan because you were a bad risk, and then blacklisted you when you went of on an ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATRED rant.
All that is, is your perception of what I said. It has nothing to do with me.

That's not what I said, jerkoff!

Now are you going to answer my question? Yes or no?

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID and it is there for anyone to read it.

Now what was your question again as you as that many because you don't like the answers. By the way being impolite and abusive shows that you are getting upset over the truth being shown and proven that you are a JEW HATER.

All that is, is your perception of what I said. It has nothing to do with me.

Wrong again sunshine it is what I have gathered from your ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATING rants, and your posts were you believe the non existent evidence told by ISLAMONAZI LIARS

Do you think it is O.K. to fire chemical/biological weapons at children, and kidnap children because your god tells you to.
No.

Next question.

Then why defend those that are doing it every day...............

Nobody is defending those who do. Here again, your mentality is so xenophobic that everytime something like this happens you "the Palestinians did it." Its that collective punishment mentality.

No.

Next question.

Then why defend those that are doing it every day...............

Nobody is defending those who do. Here again, your mentality is so xenophobic that everytime something like this happens you "the Palestinians did it." Its that collective punishment mentality.

Nobody is defending those who do? are you presently intoxicated? Not only are such people
defended in mosques and various Islamic circles-----they are ADULATED and GLORIFIED
as role models. Take a simple example-----the slut wafa idris. No less than three schools for
young girls have been named in her memory----and the attending students taught that
emulation of her act of tying bomb to her whorish ass for her STATED PURPOSE of
"killing as many jewish children are possible" -----they are taught that she should be
admired and EMULATED Many of the released murdering dogs-----released under pressure
by Israel ---murdered children as a glorious deed in the name of islam. Jailed murders
get----a payment for themselves and their familes ------a nice dip into z'akat.
The word ZAKAT itself----implies something "holy" ---money collected to be
used for a "HOLY" purpose. If you wish to claim that YOU do not defend them----
feel free-----go right ahead and tell us. someone might believe you. But your
claim that the child murderers are not defended----is LUDICROUS. Even the pig ---
BAZ who murdered in New York City----got his defense on the tab of the Admiring
and adulating ummah

Now you're not talking about Goebbels 101?

You've moved on to other things. Palestinians being trashed? These are words.

And I have no doubt you understood the reversal I showed. If you didn't, that's fine.

Ask Sunni Man or Coyote or possibly Amity.

They'll give you the audience you're looking for.

:thup:

How many Islamic states are there?

57?

I'm sure you can get your support from them as well.

I prefer to fuck on. It's more enjoyable.
I basically re-stated what I said the first time.

It's not my problem you have comprehension issues.

You're not restating. You're simply repeating.

While I say that you can call the Jewish State unfair and the 57 Muslim States fair and you simply repeat the answered statement with obfuscation because you have no answer.

Just repetitions of how you don't see the sense of it.

That's because you're nonsensical.

I can see the sense of what you said and I responded to it with real answers while you simply parroted previous diatribes and said I made no sense to you since all you want to hear is that the Jewish State is wrong but the Muslims States aren't part of the discussion. It makes no sense to you. :D

Of course I make no sense to someone who is speaking and understanding the nonsense you do Billo.

Forum List

Back