SCOTUS discusses immunity for the President

Abortion is a right inherent to the constitution just like desegregation, the right to obtain birth control, the right to marry who you want, the right to have sex with who you want and the right to live a life of liberty and autonomy.

They claimed the federal constitution limited all government. Now there is no limit. This is not a state issue. It’s a government issue.

No it is not. Equal protection is an enumerated right via the 14th amendment. There is zero reference to abortion as anything in the Constitution.

So are you saying pedophiles have the right to pedophile sex?

No it is not. Equal protection is an enumerated right via the 14th amendment. There is zero reference to abortion as anything in the Constitution.

So are you saying pedophiles have the right to pedophile sex?
I’m saying men have a right to have sex with men, which is something that isn’t in the constitution and that these assholes on the Supreme Court would love nothing more than to let “the people”
legislate.

I’m saying men have a right to have sex with men, which is something that isn’t in the constitution and that these assholes on the Supreme Court would love nothing more than to let “the people”
legislate.
whats not in the constitution is that the government has a say in who people can fuck,, or who they can marry,,

whats not in the constitution is that the government has a say in who people can fuck,, or who they can marry,,
Or when they can have an abortion.

But according to the conservative assholes on the court, since it’s not mentioned the states can do whatever the fuck they want.

Or when they can have an abortion.

But according to the conservative assholes on the court, since it’s not mentioned the states can do whatever the fuck they want.
beings abortion requires another persons input its not a right,,

murder is illegal,,

It sure does. Otherwise you’re just making shit up on your own.
I am using science and a dictionary,,

science says life begins at conception,,

a fetus is the offspring of a human mammal which also means child,,

abortion results in the death of a fetus and beings a fetus is a human child,,

youre the one using semantics and feelings to justify murder,,

legislate.

No, you said sex with who they want, so pedophiles have the right to sex with children?

No, you said sex with who they want, so pedophiles have the right to sex with children?
Nope. We need to have consent and kids can’t provide consent.

A man can consent to have sex with another man. Can the states make that illegal?

A man can consent to have sex with another man. Can the states make that illegal?
WTF,,
you think they can consent to puberty blockers to change their sex,,

how is this different??

Then be more careful with your posts and stop being a generalizing fucktard.

Before they could, but then Lawrence said they can't. The thing is it comes up with the same made up stuff as Roe, the difference being that it doesn't involve the death of a separate life, which as I keep trying to point out and you keep ignoring, makes the abortion argument different.

People have pretty much accepted Lawrence, because it doesn't involve what many perceive is the unwarranted killing of innocent life.

Then be more careful with your posts and stop being a generalizing fucktard.

Before they could, but then Lawrence said they can't. The thing is it comes up with the same made up stuff as Roe, the difference being that it doesn't involve the death of a separate life, which as I keep trying to point out and you keep ignoring, makes the abortion argument different.

People have pretty much accepted Lawrence, because it doesn't involve what many perceive is the unwarranted killing of innocent life.
Doesn’t make it any different. There is no right to have sex with a same gendered individual in the constitution so the Dobbs ruling directly contradicts the Lawrence ruling.

“It’s different” is just a weak excuse to avoid the argument.

The fetus is not a separate life. If it were actually separate, it wouldn’t be a fetus.

Doesn’t make it any different. There is no right to have sex with a same gendered individual in the constitution so the Dobbs ruling directly contradicts the Lawrence ruling.

The fetus is not a separate life. If it were actually separate, it wouldn’t be a fetus.

No, the court made the same stretch with Lawrence as they did with Roe. The thing is people are concerned about abortion due to the involvement of another life. That is the difference.

It is a separate and unique life. It has unique DNA.

No, the court made the same stretch with Lawrence as they did with Roe. The thing is people are concerned about abortion due to the involvement of another life. That is the difference.

It is a separate and unique life. It has unique DNA.
It may be unique but it’s not separate.

Since you disagree with Roe, clearly you disagree with Lawrence then.

Pretty amazing how we discover you’re an authoritarian thug after all, just as long as the authoritarianism is directly against ”others”.

It may be unique but it’s not separate.

Since you disagree with Roe, clearly you disagree with Lawrence then.

Pretty amazing how we discover you’re an authoritarian thug after all, just as long as the authoritarianism is directly against ”others”.

Yes it is. It's not part of the mother's body, it's a unique separate life. It is dependent, but that is the nature of mammalian procreation.

I do. However you don't see Lawrence being opposed as much as Roe, because of the above mentioned component of the abortion debate.

Saying the Constitution doesn't ban sodomy laws isn't the same as supporting sodomy laws. I am against laws regulating most activities between consenting adults. However I am a strict constructionist when it come to constitutions, which means I don't imprint my desires on my views of what the Constitution actually does or does not.

youre forgetting about the 1st A where it says freedom to assemble,,

it doesnt say with who or for what reason,,

a fetus by definition and by science clearly shows it to be a separate human being

Forum List

Back