Orthodox Jews and Zionism

I was fairly sure that some at least were definitively anti-Zionist. So, you know me, I went to You Tube to hear it from orthodox Jews themselves. ... And it doesn't sound like they are having it any easier in Israel than the Palestinians are, actually: ... this is making me want to go watch Ushpizin one of my favorite movies!
Good, now they can move with palistanians to palistan and do their movie watching together, can't they?

Hamas closed the movie theaters. Sharia

for Aemnity ---- you know nothing about "ORTHODOX JEWS" -----most of the
jews who developed the country "the land of Israel" in the nineteeth century were
ORTHODOX JEWS ------the people who you imagine are "THE ORTHODOX JEWS" ----
because they so claim-------are a tiny minority of jews-----but they like to use the
internet. They are something like a sect-----which declares itself the ONLY TRUTH----
something like sunni muslims who declare TAKFIR upon Shiites----and Sufis------try not
to be so dense. Now for the really bad news------the different jewish sects do not
kill each other-----they barely even yell at each other. (ie they are nothing like the sunnis
and Shiites -----or even like the medieval catholics and protestants) some people always like to
make up stories. I have lived among a few of them----not as a member-----a kind of
"outsider"---------I have survived

You're not restating. You're simply repeating.
Well, if you knew I was "simply repeating", why did you say I "moved on" and "wasn't talking about Goebbels 101"?

While I say that you can call the Jewish State unfair and the 57 Muslim States fair and you simply repeat the answered statement with obfuscation because you have no answer.
I didn't say either of those, so why should I act like I did?

Just repetitions of how you don't see the sense of it.
I didn't see the sense in it, because the statement made no sense.

That's because you're nonsensical.
No, that's not it. You're unwilling (or unable) to explain your point in more detail.

I can see the sense of what you said and I responded to it with real answers while you simply parroted previous diatribes and said I made no sense to you since all you want to hear is that the Jewish State is wrong but the Muslims States aren't part of the discussion. It makes no sense to you. :D
I didn't say that at all and you didn't respond to what I did say. All you did was post a picture, then act like everyone knew what you were talking about. But it was just a bullshit innuendo, that meant nothing at all.

Of course I make no sense to someone who is speaking and understanding the nonsense you do Billo.
What's nonsense about it?

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID and it is there for anyone to read it.
I didn't say any of that. You're such a fuckin' liar! What is wrong with you?

Now what was your question again as you as that many because you don't like the answers. By the way being impolite and abusive shows that you are getting upset over the truth being shown and proven that you are a JEW HATER.
No it doesn't. That's how I treat everyone who lies to my face. Fucker.

The question is, "Why do you think I hate Jews?"

You called me a "jew hater". You must of had a reason for calling me that. Well, what is that reason?

You're not restating. You're simply repeating.
Well, if you knew I was "simply repeating", why did you say I "moved on" and "wasn't talking about Goebbels 101"?

While I say that you can call the Jewish State unfair and the 57 Muslim States fair and you simply repeat the answered statement with obfuscation because you have no answer.
I didn't say either of those, so why should I act like I did?

I didn't see the sense in it, because the statement made no sense.

No, that's not it. You're unwilling (or unable) to explain your point in more detail.

I can see the sense of what you said and I responded to it with real answers while you simply parroted previous diatribes and said I made no sense to you since all you want to hear is that the Jewish State is wrong but the Muslims States aren't part of the discussion. It makes no sense to you. :D
I didn't say that at all and you didn't respond to what I did say. All you did was post a picture, then act like everyone knew what you were talking about. But it was just a bullshit innuendo, that meant nothing at all.

Of course I make no sense to someone who is speaking and understanding the nonsense you do Billo.
What's nonsense about it?

That's what you are saying.

I just wanted to clarify Coyote's stance. Not yours.

You were clear. Even if you don't understand much of what I said about the reversal of your Goebbels 101.

:)

Settlers are not very good parents, they put acquisition of territory over the lives of their own children, apparently.
What good would a Palestinian parent be if they didn't train their kids to blow themselves up?

boy-dressed-suicide-bomber.jpg

look at this one, she's even sporting a "peace" sign.
female-suicide-bomber-e1305895559988.png

maybe one day Achmed will grow up to blow up? Say cheese!
hamas.jpg

truly the sickest, most disgusting, depraved people on earth
child-suicide-bomber-pal-mom.gif

Hamas uses photo of dead child from Syria to wage Twitter propaganda war against Israel; Update: More bogus injuries | Twitchy

[MENTION=17872]bill[/MENTION]

^The war you don't see...

:D

Coyote doesn't either. She's too busy hanging around you and reading your Goebbels reverse discrimination that you don't understand as reverse discrimination even when it's spelled out to you.

But you wrote it down.

Settlers are not very good parents, they put acquisition of territory over the lives of their own children, apparently.
What good would a Palestinian parent be if they didn't train their kids to blow themselves up?

hamas.jpg

Hamas uses photo of dead child from Syria to wage Twitter propaganda war against Israel; Update: More bogus injuries | Twitchy

Coyote doesn't either. She's too busy hanging around you and reading your Goebbels reverse discrimination that you don't understand as reverse discrimination even when it's spelled out to you.

But you wrote it down.

These people teaching their children to kill others and to blow themselves up really are scum.

Quote: Originally Posted by amity1844 View Post

In the course of my working life----I ended up interviewing a rapist/murderer who complained
"I had to kill her----she would not stop screaming"

then there was the 14 year old girl who had been raped on the roof of the building
in which she lived at age 12. The rapist---it seems "got off"-----on the defense----
"consensual" and "what was a girl doing on the roof at 9pm----and why
did she remove her own panties. Of course then there is the Aemnity defense----
'He had to slit the throat of the 4 month old------the baby was THERE"

hamas.jpg

But you wrote it down.

These people teaching their children to kill others and to blow themselves up really are scum.

They consider these deaths mere tactics in their war. Israel knows because it's so close.

[ame=http://youtu.be/zowXO8md4K8]Hamas summer camp for children (read the link) - YouTube[/ame]

Hamas is reporting record turnouts for its summer camps for children in 2011.

The 'summer camps,' combining Islamic indoctrination, paramilitary training, and social activities are set to begin again this year as United Nation's summer camps, considered competition by Hamas, are being openly denigrated by jihadists.

http://yourjewishnews.com/7335.aspx

Yes, Israel sees these things and yes they are documented. That's why negotiations are so hard to enter into. They don't want real negotiation. These tactics show what they want their children to do in the future. Negotiate?

Not so much.

Oh, I can explain, alright - it's just that, in your case, it would be a waste of keystrokes.
You either can't, or you won't. It means the same thing.

You're just playing word games and you don't really know what you're saying.
I've kicked your ass around these parts more than once, boy, but it stopped being fun some time ago; far too easy.

Now, go dry-hump somebody else's leg, child.

Sequence terminated.

Last edited:
Ok boys....lets get back on topic....ok? Or, kind of close to it anyway :)

I can't find the topic----I looked----but there are more than 200 posts-----
I gave up. topic???? anyone.... TOPIC?????
...,,,lets play NAME THE TOPIC .........

No.

Next question.

Then why defend those that are doing it every day...............

Nobody is defending those who do. Here again, your mentality is so xenophobic that everytime something like this happens you "the Palestinians did it." Its that collective punishment mentality.

You forget that in the UK we are more conservative and can read the Koran and hadiths, and we can question the verses that call for mass murder, violence, theft and rape without being seen as racists. So we see what the Palestinians are saying and doing and tie that in with what the Koran and hadiths are preaching and see the violence and bloodshed now endemic within islam. We see the likes of you spreading your ISLAMONAZI LIES AND PROPAGANDA and denying your religious affiliations under kithman and taqiya, defending the violent, criminally insane Palestinian terrorists

You know, talking about the Q'uran and hadiths, etc., in the context of the Palestine/Israeli conflict is mysterious to me. It rarely happened 40 years ago, not even sure how often it happens now....

And these pictures you are all so proud of are totally bogus. Along with all the false websites, these are concocted by Zionists to give you "proof" of your allegations against Palestinians. Frankly, I don't buy it at ALL. You are going to have to prove this wasn't some lying JDL nasties forging "evidence." Coz that is what it looks like to me. Off a bad movie set.

Last edited:

I can't find the topic----I looked----but there are more than 200 posts-----
I gave up. topic???? anyone.... TOPIC?????
...,,,lets play NAME THE TOPIC .........

Orthodox Jews and Zionism

I have another name for it.

Orthodox Jews & Zionism 202.

You know, talking about the Q'uran and hadiths, etc., in the context of the Palestine/Israeli conflict is mysterious to me. It rarely happened 40 years ago, not even sure how often it happens now....

And these pictures you are all so proud of are totally bogus. Along with all the false websites, these are concocted by Zionists to give you "proof" of your allegations against Palestinians. Frankly, I don't buy it at ALL. You are going to have to prove this wasn't some lying JDF nasties forging "evidence." Coz that is what it looks like to me. Off a bad movie set.

you are not clear in your writing ------what is "IT" that 'rarely happened 40 years ago'??
If you have never read the Koran or known any muslim who admires shariah---or known
any person who lived in a shariah society----etc etc----I can understand why the allusions
are mysterious to you. I first read the Koran about 45 years ago---and since that time
have been conversant with LOTS AND LOTS of muslims and my own hubby was born in
a shariah cesspit. I will be happy to answer your questions

Zionism was the dream to recreate Israel.
Zionism 101 was the recreation of Israel.
Zionism 202 is the dream to now keep it alive.

And these pictures you are all so proud of are totally bogus. Along with all the false websites, these are concocted by Zionists to give you "proof" of your allegations against Palestinians. Frankly, I don't buy it at ALL. You are going to have to prove this wasn't some lying JDL nasties forging "evidence." Coz that is what it looks like to me. Off a bad movie set.
That's OK.

We see much of your stuff as coming from Militant Muslim websites, so we're even.

Forum List

Back