Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

rkdkfkkf.png

shdhhxbx.gif

North Korea publicly executes a citizen by firing squad for breaking Covid restriction rules
  • The condemned man was accused of smuggling across the border with China
  • North Korea officially claims it has never identified a single case of coronavirus
  • But the regime has imposed 'ultra-high-level emergency quarantine measures'

It has been another 3 weeks since I last ran some numbers. I'd like to take another look at how death rates have changed in this time frame.

Methodology: Using worldometer, I'm looking at each state's death rate change from 11/13 to 12/5. I'm going to rank all of the states by death rate and indicate how much their death rate has changed in the last three weeks. For example, New Jersey has the highest death rate. Their death rate is currently 1,963 per million. Three weeks ago it was 1,875 per million. So that's a +88 difference.

After doing this with all states, we should get a real good idea of what's happening right now.

#1: New Jersey (+88)
#2: New York (+51)
#3: Massachusetts (+100)
#4: Connecticut (+114)
#5: Louisiana (+92)
#6: Rhode Island (+150)
#7: Mississippi (+145)
#8: North Dakota (+393)
#9: South Dakota (+591) (Up from 22nd)
#10: Illinois (+247)

#11: Michigan (+201) (Up from 12th)
#12: Arizona (+91)
#13: Georgia (+83)
#14: Indiana (+200) (Up from 17th)
#15: Florida (+77)
#16: Pennsylvania (+159)
#17: South Carolina (+80)
#18: Arkansas (+156)
#19: Iowa (+220) (Up from 23rd)
#20: New Mexico (+258) (Up from 26th)
#21: Delaware (+49)
#22: Texas (+111)
#23: Maryland (+90)
#24: Alabama (+132)
#25: Nevada (+132)
#26: Missouri (+165)
#27: Tennessee (+154)
#28: Minnesota (+193)
#29: Montana (+241) (Up from 32nd)
#30: Wisconsin (+194) (Up from 34th)
#31: Kansas (+182) (Up from 36th)
#32: Nebraska (+222) (Up from 38th)
#33: Ohio (+103)
#34: Colorado (+148) (Up from 35th)
#35: Idaho (+156) (Up from 37th)
#36: North Carolina (+76)
#37: California (+42)
#38: Virginia (+49)
#39: Oklahoma (+97)
#40: West Virginia (+148) (Up from 43rd)
#41: Kentucky (+93)
#42: Wyoming (+225) (Up from 44th)
#43: New Hampshire (+45)
#44: Washington (+56)
#45: Utah (+74)
#46: Oregon (+64)
#47: Alaska (+61) (Up from 48th)
#48: Hawaii (+27)
#49: Maine (+48)
#50: Vermont (+32)

Over the last 3 weeks, the fastest growing death rates are coming from:

1) South Dakota (+591)
2) North Dakota (+393)
3) New Mexico (+258)
4) Illinois (+247)
5) Montana (+241)
6) Wyoming (+225)

Over the last 3 weeks, the slowest growing death rates are coming from:

50) Hawaii (+27)
49) Vermont (+32)
48) California (+42)
47) New Hampshire (+45)
46) Maine (+48)
45) Virginia (+49)

Some interesting notes:

The first thing I noticed was the comparison of the death rate changes during this 3-week period compared to the last time I did this over a 3.5-week period. Just about every state has had more deaths this time compared to the last time I ran the numbers. Only 3 states saw an improvement in death counts compared to the last time around: Georgia, South Carolina, and Delaware.

North Dakota and South Dakota continue to get hit the hardest.

These two really took off quickly as they became the leaders in infection rate. After that, the climbing death rate quickly followed as well. Unfortunately, it looks like they will continue to climb the death rate rankings with the way things are going. Montana also continues to struggle as one of the worst-performing states. Like North Dakota and South Dakota, their infection rate has also skyrocketed quickly.

We have a few new states joining the ranks of the worst: New Mexico, Illinois, and Wyoming. New Mexico has done decently up until recently and now sees their numbers picking up. Illinois is a bit surprising as they were one of the worst-hit states early on and are now seeing a huge upswing once again. Wyoming had been one of the best-performing states until now as they now find themselves as one of the worst. With such a small population, it's possible that this could just be a fluke, but consider that they're so close to North Dakota, South Dakota, and Montana, I'm guessing that it's no coincidence.

Once again, most of the best-performing states are in the North-East as well as Hawaii. We have a few new states joining the best: California and Virginia. Being from California, I can tell you that our governor just announced a new stay at home order as we are seeing spiking numbers all across the state. Interestingly enough, California is one of the best-performing states right now compared to the others.

We're seeing significant increases in both new infections and deaths. This was not unexpected coming back from the Thanksgiving holiday. We have another major holiday coming up which will almost certainly make things worse as far as covid numbers go. Hopefully the vaccine gets here quickly.

German Lawyers Initiate Class-Action Coronavirus Litigation

The German Corona Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee, founded July 10, 2020, is leading an international effort to hold accountable those responsible for using fraudulent testing to engineer the appearance of a dangerous pandemic to implement economically devastating lockdowns

Pandemic measures have caused tremendous harm, killing more people than the virus itself by restricting routine medical care to people with acute and chronic health conditions that have nothing to do with COVID-19

While the governments of many nations have the same separation of power as the U.S., where you have separate legislative, judiciary and executive branches, we are now finding that this separation has been breached and nearly destroyed in most places

We now have plenty of data showing the lethality of SARS-CoV-2 is on par with the common flu and that the absolute risk of death is equivalent to the risk of dying in a car accident

The flaws of PCR testing have been capitalized upon to incite fear in order to benefit an agenda developed by private corporations, which include not only Big Tech companies, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the Wellcome Trust, but also the World Health Organization, the United Nations and the World Economic Forum

The CDC is admitting the virus hasn’t been isolated. In other words, its existence is unproven.

You need to realize the CDC, during its own published confession (see below), is discussing this explosive situation in the context of instructing the world how to perform the PCR test.

The test to detect a virus that isn’t there.

Why don’t they have it?

Because they can’t isolate it. That’s obvious.

If they could isolate it, they would.

Let’s not tap dance around this central fact. Let’s not make excuses for the CDC. They have a problem the size of Jupiter. It’s their problem, not ours. But they’re foisting their problem on us, in the form of a STORY ABOUT A PANDEMIC. AND ALL THE LOCKDOWNS THAT FLOW FROM THE STORY.

To say this is unacceptable is a vast understatement. The CDC is committing a crime that has no bounds.

For months, I’ve been writing about the “missing virus” and the studies that should be done to prove it exists—real-world studies that have never been done and will never be done. Now, here is the smoking gun.

I’m aware that many scientists and doctors, who are otherwise exposing the pandemic as a fraud on legitimate grounds, don’t want to touch what I’m revealing here. I would remind them that, months ago, when some of us were already exposing the PCR test as unreliable and useless and deceptive, THAT ISSUE was too hot to touch. But now it isn’t.

The issue of the existence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus may seem as if it’s too hot, but it isn’t. It’s time to launch a full-on attack. Immediately.

The truth is only bitter for those who are hiding it.

Oh woe to the west

dkdmmrmrr.jpg

Oy not a gag someone snapped that in a parking lot
How can the west stand with so many brainwashed retards amongst us

I had a drop top peugeot 306 I drove in France....great little car ....people loved them .....It was a 94 or 95 I can't remember

I think they're coming back to the FUSA in 2023

If we're still alive and not eating great reset bugs and cockroach milk to save the planet

The CDC is admitting the virus hasn’t been isolated. In other words, its existence is unproven.

You need to realize the CDC, during its own published confession (see below), is discussing this explosive situation in the context of instructing the world how to perform the PCR test.

Why don’t they have it?

Let’s not tap dance around this central fact. Let’s not make excuses for the CDC. They have a problem the size of Jupiter. It’s their problem, not ours. But they’re foisting their problem on us, in the form of a STORY ABOUT A PANDEMIC. AND ALL THE LOCKDOWNS THAT FLOW FROM THE STORY.

To say this is unacceptable is a vast understatement. The CDC is committing a crime that has no bounds.

For months, I’ve been writing about the “missing virus” and the studies that should be done to prove it exists—real-world studies that have never been done and will never be done. Now, here is the smoking gun.

I’m aware that many scientists and doctors, who are otherwise exposing the pandemic as a fraud on legitimate grounds, don’t want to touch what I’m revealing here. I would remind them that, months ago, when some of us were already exposing the PCR test as unreliable and useless and deceptive, THAT ISSUE was too hot to touch. But now it isn’t.

The issue of the existence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus may seem as if it’s too hot, but it isn’t. It’s time to launch a full-on attack. Immediately.

What in the fuck kind of bullshit website is that?

If its "existence is unproven", how the fuck have they been studying it in the lab all year?

Over 3,200 deaths today. Another new record, two days in a row.

More than a 9/11 every day. On the verge of 300,000 deaths and 16 million cases, far more in both categories than any country on earth.

India, the second most infected which has four and a half times our population, has half the number of deaths and six million fewer cases but MORE cases recovered than we do.

Our 6.3 million active cases is more than the next NINE countries totals, COMBINED.

Why don’t they have it?

What in the fuck kind of bullshit website is that?

If its "existence is unproven", how the fuck have they been studying it in the lab all year?

Apparently you missed even the CDC telling you this, but I don't blame your for not believing the CDC also.

See page 39

in a section titled, “Performance Characteristics,” we have this: “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available, assays [diagnostic tests] designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA…”

The key phrase there is: “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available…”

Every object that exists can be quantified, which is to say, measured. The use of the term “quantified” in that phrase means: the CDC has no measurable amount of the virus, because it is unavailable. THE CDC HAS NO VIRUS.

Jon Rappoport breaks in down in great detail here:

America suffered 3256 deaths yesterday due to Covid-19 and is likely going to top 3000 today, if not set another record.
There's always going to be the question on how many deaths could have been avoided if Trump had taken it seriously to begin with.
Now it's a badge of honour for Trump's supporters to flaunt taking precautions for strictly political reasons.
Americans have brought upon themselves the perfect storm.

And now it looks like they don't have the sense to come in out of the wind and the rain?

Over 3,200 deaths today. Another new record, two days in a row.
Yet, how can so many deaths be happening when Masks and lockdowns are so effective?

Because many people are not following the advice of health officials.

We would be in a much better place right now if we had stronger leadership on this and if we hadn’t politicized something that shouldn’t be political.

Forum List

Back