The Official Donald Trump Election and Republican Nominee Thread (Everything Related to The Current Election and His Upcoming Second Term)

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I had a few really good Donald Trump announcements today so I figured that I would just put it all into one thread. Plus it's beautiful weather today here in Ohio (the same as yesterday) so I wanted to hurry up and finish up on here before I got something to eat and went outside. :)

Anyways, Trump is now the projected Republican nominee and there's about to be a Biden and Trump rematch. (I do believe that it's extremely obvious that Trump is going to kick Biden's butt all the way back to Delaware this time btw, fraud or no fraud.)

The black population is waking up and it also appears that Trump is getting a new staff team. I wonder what that's all about. 🤔

Last edited:
I had a few really good Donald Trump announcements today so I figured that I would just put it all into one thread. Plus it's beautiful weather today here in Ohio (the same as yesterday) so I wanted to hurry up and finish up on here before I got something to eat and went outside. :)

Anyways, Trump is now the projected Republican nominee and there's about to be a Biden and Trump rematch. (I do believe that it's extremely obvious that Trump is going to kick Biden's butt all the way back to Delaware this time btw, fraud or no fraud.)

The black population is waking up and it also appears that Trump is getting a new staff team. I wonder what that's all about. 🤔

There will be no second term.
tRump and co are robbing the corpse of the RNC as we speak.
Black people are not going to vote for tRump.

Nor are hispanics, just as a BTW since I know you're gonna say they will.

There will be no second term.
tRump and co are robbing the corpse of the RNC as we speak.
Black people are not going to vote for tRump.

Nor are hispanics, just as a BTW since I know you're gonna say they will.
the u.s. as a Nation is in peril.. the Wide open border ALONE is a Clear and present Danger..
Anyone voting for the Current Administration is voting Against the u.s.

the u.s. as a Nation is in peril.. the Wide open border ALONE is a Clear and present Danger..
Anyone voting for the Current Administration is voting Against the u.s.
Blah blah blah, you watch too much fox news.

You and President Trump may be just a wee bit optimistic here. While I look forward to an opportunity to have the peace and prosperity we enjoyed in the Trump years except for a few areas where thugs and hoodlums were allowed a free hand by 'woke' cities and governors, I have no illusions how vicious the left will continue to be to try to take down a Trump administration.

They have used everything in their arsenal to make his life a living hell ever since he first came down that escalator in New York and they haven't let up and they won't let up.

The Pew Research Center indicates foreign countries view us more favorably under Biden than they did under Trump but I think that is the view of government officials. Certain the governments of our Allies prefer the USA as a sugar daddy instead of an America First country that insists on the allies doing their fair share in mutual interests and doesn't accept unfair trade deals,

Those who live here though don't give us as high marks these days but partisanship is extremely strong and the cheaters are still out there.

I don't think the November outcome is at all a slam dunk most especially when so many on the right put their personal pet agendas ahead of the common good and/or put personality as more important than policy. The Democrats can set aside their individual issues and pull together. If the GOP and conservative independents don't learn how to do that and fast, we will likely lose.

Forum List

Back