More Good News

That rate would only be on those with more than a million dollars of taxable income...that is not the poor.
great another fucking idiot that doesnt realize the rich always transfer increased taxs to the poor or working class,,

if its a company prices of goods and services go up,,
if its a private person they cut back on goods and services,,

in otherwords it gets put back on the working class and the rich go on like nothing happened,,

god you guys are fucking idiots,,

but not the daily operations,,

dont call other people fascists and then go do fascist shit,,

that makes you a dbl cock sucker,,
It isn't fascist for businesses to disclose their prices, so consumers can easily compare, before their purchases.....

Why would you think that is fascist, prog hunter?

No different than disclosing what is in a product, on a grocery store label.

It isn't fascist for businesses to disclose their prices, so consumers can easily compare, before their purchases.....

Why would you think that is fascist, prog hunter?
I like how you breaking down so simply that its almost irrelevant,,

its not that simple

did you know a fascist doesnt know their a fascists until they go full fascist,,

or are you saying the headline isnt true and biden isnt forcing them to give back cash refunds immediately??

"The Biden administration issued final rules Wednesday to require airlines to automatically issue cash refunds for things like delayed flights and to better disclose fees for baggage or canceling a reservation."

As an avid flyer this can be a game changer. Most of the flights I take are also pretty driveable. I can take the money and rent a car at the same place now.

Thanks Joe.
yeah youre an avid flyer so youre going to drive,,

why not drive in the first place in your fancy new electric car and save the planet on the way,,

I like how you breaking down so simply that its almost irrelevant,,

its not that simple

did you know a fascist doesnt know their a fascists until they go full fascist,,

or are you saying the headline isnt true and biden isnt forcing them to give back cash refunds immediately??
The reason this is important, is it enables the customers who have paid on a credit card and are near their card limit, to shop for another flight that can get them to their destination on time, or closer to the time the customer needed when they booked the airline flight, that is NOW delayed by the Airline...

Same with people who are cash on hand limited....if they paid cash for the flight and limited on additional cash to buy an additional ticket from another airline that will get them to their destination closer to the original destination arrival time, instead of being held down to only the airline that your flight is delayed by.... this is a way to stop or move through easier, airport and airline back ups, confusion, and unnecessary delays....imo

The reason this is important, is it enables the customers who have paid on a credit card and are near their card limit, to shop for another flight that can get them to their destination on time, or closer to the time the customer needed when they booked the airline flight, that is NOW delayed by the Airline...

Same with people who are cash on hand limited....if they paid cash for the flight and limited on additional cash to buy an additional ticket from another airline that will get them to their destination closer to the original destination arrival time, instead of being held down to only the airline that your flight is delayed by.... this is a way to stop or move through easier, airport and airline back ups, confusion, and unnecessary delays....imo
so why did you lie before??

I wonder what industry is next in line for dictatorial control??

Forum List

Back