And zooooom up go the grocery prices AGAIN.....

He can control what comes out of his mouth. See the real point here is not what he controls but what he understands. The claim from the WH and out of his self controlled mouth is that the economy is great because of him. See....you can't have it both ways. If he can't control high prices then he also cannot control the economy. So naturally people are wondering what the hell he's talking about.

JO

Every POTUS takes credit for shit they have nothing to do with, you only fucking care about it when the POTUS belong to the wrong party, thus is the way of mindless drones.

Those not beholden to one party or the other pretty much ignore such things

/---/ Apparently, the democRATs and Dementia Joe didn't learn that because they passed the INFLATION REDUCTION ACT. what were they thinking.
State Dining Room

July 28, 2022, 12:58 P.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Good afternoon. Yesterday, I spoke with both Senator Schumer and Manchin and offered my support for a historic agreement to fight inflation and lower costs for American families. It’s called the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022. Some of you will see a lot of similarities between the beginning — (laughs) — of the Build Back Better initiative. It’s not all of it, but we’ve moved a long way.

You are correct, they are just like you and think the Govt is god and controls all things

but they are not worth 500% less, are they?
/----/ Yep, Kraft Heinz profits went up by 448% between 2022 and 2023.
Bullshyt. Post a link to back up your claim. I learned a long time ago not to believe anything liberals post as factual. Here are the actual percentages:
  • Kraft Heinz annual revenue for 2023 was $26.64B, a 0.59% increase from 2022.
  • Kraft Heinz annual revenue for 2022 was $26.485B, a 1.7% increase from 2021.
And the GROSS profit as opposed to Net profit.
  • Kraft Heinz annual gross profit for 2023 was $8.926B, a 9.9% increase from 2022.
  • Kraft Heinz annual gross profit for 2022 was $8.122B, a 6.45% decline from 2021.
  • Kraft Heinz annual gross profit for 2021 was $8.682B, a 5.39% decline from 2020.
  • Kraft Heinz annual revenue for 2021 was $26.042B, a 0.55% decline from 2020.

What is the real inflation number and where did you get it?
Do you remember what you bought at the store over the last several years? The specific brands and quantities?

Ideally I would have kept the receipts but I have to rely on memory instead

I wasn't sure about that but I suspected it.

Of course that's what I do anyway. I don't buy the brand name stuff.....the simple answer to Heinz and Kellogg's is to go with store brands.
It’s in the fine print at the Bureau of Labor Statistics

Do you remember what you bought at the store over the last several years? The specific brands and quantities?

Ideally I would have kept the receipts but I have to rely on memory instead

...my reciepts? Did you just seriously suggest that I should keep track of national inflation through my reciepts and then go online and post conspiracy theories about how official inflation measures are supposedly made up?

Wow.

I don't know what else to say to this level of stupidity and mental underdevelopment.

Bullshyt. Post a link to back up your claim. I learned a long time ago not to believe anything liberals post as factual. Here are the actual percentages:
  • Kraft Heinz annual gross profit for 2023 was $8.926B, a 9.9% increase from 2022.
  • Kraft Heinz annual gross profit for 2022 was $8.122B, a 6.45% decline from 2021.
  • Kraft Heinz annual gross profit for 2021 was $8.682B, a 5.39% decline from 2020.

By the numbers​

$110 million: Kellogg’s 2023 profits, a 540% increase from the previous year.

In 2022-2023 Kraft Heinz profits skyrocketed from $225 million to $887 million, an increase of 448%. Gross profit margins reached 34%, up 400BP over Q3 2022.

...my reciepts? Did you jsut seriously suggest that I should keep track of national inflation through my reciepts?

Wow.

I don't know what else to say to this level of stupidity and ignorance.
No, I recommend you keep letting the government tell you what’s what.

Thinking and researching takes an effort

No, I recommend you keep letting the government tell you what’s what.

Thinking and researching takes an effort

What fn research? You are talking about looking at your personal reciepts to supposedly contradict national statistics. Thats not "research" that is you being silly.

Even aside from that, you were probably too lazy to ACTUALLY put in the time to track your spending in any sort of structured way. That does take a bit of work and analysis for apples to apples comparison through the years and I seriously don't think you've done any of it.

Last edited:
What fn research? You are talking about looking at your personal reciepts to supposedly contradict national statistics. Thats not "research" that is you being silly.

Even aside from that, you were probably too lazy to ACTUALLY put in the time to track your spending in any sort of structured way. That does take a bit of work and analysis for apples to apples comparison through the years and I seriously don't think you've done any of it.
I told you that the “national statistics” are manipulated to drive down the inflation number

I told you that the “national statistics” are manipulated to drive down the inflation number

You also told me to keep track of national inflation through my personal reciepts, so I know I'm not dealing with someone with good grasp on economic matters.

Is there some actual, serious reason I should take your baseless words over what professional economists say and report?

Everyone's "personal inflation rate" is going to be different than anyone else as we are all different. A big part of the jump in inflation is housing cost, well if one has owned a home for more than a couple of years, this does not affect them at all since they are not paying more in rent or on interest for a mortgage.

Same holds true for gas, which is a big part of inflation, I work from home and go in about once a week, so someone that drives 50 to 100 miles a day is going to be hit far harder than I am.

And you know they’re welfare recipients because you went up to them and asked them?

Or are you just assuming?

And what are you doing in poor neighborhoods in DC in the first place? You got some kind of death wish or something?
I know DC like the back of my hand, and some districts are almost all welfare people.

And I have to drive through to get to the golf course on the other side of the city, I just make sure the car doors are locked, and that I have a full gas tank.

I know DC like the back of my hand, and some districts are almost all welfare people.

And I have to drive through to get to the golf course on the other side of the city, I just make sure the car doors are locked, and that I have a full gas tank.

you cannot afford two eggs for breakfast but you can afford 2 dollar cups of coffee and golfing in DC! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I don't know who of you do the grocery shopping for your households but in my household it's me. Now I make my living working with numbers so I'm addicted to noticing change. I don't bother reading the official reports because they're always six to eight weeks behind the front line. I also don't respond to week to week price changes but wait to see a long-term pattern before I decide something has actually increased in cost.

Having said that I would say we just experienced another significant jump across the board in all categories of groceries. I know there are underlying factors like fuel cost for transportation refrigeration costs that also go up with fuel costs.... Increase in labor costs and sometimes just cost costs. Point is they all add up to a final price for the consumer.

Some of the things I've noticed locally are a sharp rise in pork products. As much as 30% I would say in the last 6 months.
Beef has stabilized but it stabilized at a high price and hasn't really come down since. They have the occasional sales here that that are worth going to if you're a big fan of beef.

Now don't expect info from any official reports that will always skew the numbers to hide the reality. The reports are based on the same type of data collection that I'm doing myself because I no longer trust the reports. This type of data is what the average median household has to deal with from week to week. It's also why the democrat's message about good economy keeps falling flat on its face even with their own voters.

jo
It's all about Big Grocery I tell ya!! Those greedy bastards!!

That's why you need to vote Biden to go after Big Grocery.

1711988673369.png

It's all about Big Grocery I tell ya!! Those greedy bastards!!

That's why you need to vote Biden to go after Big Grocery.

Or perhaps quit expecting father government to save you from your own lazy ass self.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back