Video shows dead bodies in halls of Chinese hospital…

World Health Organization ^ | 23 Jan 2020 |

Link above to he latest situation report from WHO. Note, “confirmed cases” is a subset of those who get infected. Not everyone runs to the doc for a case of the sniffles. Based on populations and transmission rates the infected population is estimated around 4000. Confirmed cases near 600 with about 4% of those being fatal

UPDATE....
www.citizenfreepress.com ^ | January 24, 2020

14 Chinese cities with a combined population of around 33 million people are now off limits as the coronavirus infects over 800 people around the world. In the U.S., 10 possible cases in California, one in Texas and one in Tennessee are in isolation awaiting CDC test results. Ramy Inocencio explains how people in Wuhan, the center of the outbreak, are dealing with isolation.

Lets not go without making this observation...all of these new deadly diseases come from communist nations....unsanitary hell holes....

This should freak anyone the fuck out. Why are they carrying sidearms and long guns?

23815986-7923913-An_unverified_video_posted_on_Twitter_claims_to_show_members_of_-a-45_1579862757856.jpg

Lets not go without making this observation...all of these new deadly diseases come from communist nations....unsanitary hell holes....
Yeah, I'm sure that's what the Native Americans said about the white guys who brought measles and small pox here.

Yeah, I'm sure that's what the Native Americans said about the white guys who brought measles and small pox here.
I living now not back in the 1600's....so I really don't care what Native Americans said back then...and if you did some homework you would see that Native Americans lives improved 10 fold from the arrival of the white man...

World Health Organization ^ | 23 Jan 2020 |

Link above to he latest situation report from WHO. Note, “confirmed cases” is a subset of those who get infected. Not everyone runs to the doc for a case of the sniffles. Based on populations and transmission rates the infected population is estimated around 4000. Confirmed cases near 600 with about 4% of those being fatal
thats if you believe what the Chicoms are saying !! im i have been watching videos of people dropping like flies !! this could be way way worse than SARS !

I living now not back in the 1600's....so I really don't care what Native Americans said back then...and if you did some homework you would see that Native Americans lives improved 10 fold from the arrival of the white man...
Horse hockey. You hairy pigs from your unsanitary hell hole of Europe, spread your filthy diseases via the fleas jumping from your unwashed clothes.
Uck.

Native Americans' lives did not improve by being dead, stupid.

Horse hockey. You hairy pigs from your unsanitary hell hole of Europe, spread your filthy diseases via the fleas jumping from your unwashed clothes.
Uck.

shut up you stupid hag ! this may be serious ! people are literally falling dead ! keep your hate whitey crap to yourself !! and if you get sick will you complain if the doctor trying to save your life is a white man ?

Uck.

shut up you stupid hag ! this may be serious ! people are literally falling dead ! keep your hate whitey crap to yourself !! and if you get sick will you complain if the doctor trying to save your life is a white man ?
Rambunctious started it.

Uck.

Rambunctious started it.
ok i see your point .sorry for calling you a stupid hag but really if this is as bad as some of the pandemics of the past [not saying that it is] finger pointing by anyone is useless .

This shit is SERIOUSLY getting dangerous and currently 2 cases in America...

THIS is a bit disturbing. I'm starting to wonder if China would be crazy enough to expose their own people to a deadly virus and then hope some of these would travel to the US just to start the virus going here. In other words, be willing to sacrifice their own just to get back at the US. I HOPE this isn't true, but it's certainly not out of the realm of possibility.

Uck.

Rambunctious started it.
:4_13_65:...

This shit is SERIOUSLY getting dangerous and currently 2 cases in America...

THIS is a bit disturbing. I'm starting to wonder if China would be crazy enough to expose their own people to a deadly virus and then hope some of these would travel to the US just to start the virus going here. In other words, be willing to sacrifice their own just to get back at the US. I HOPE this isn't true, but it's certainly not out of the realm of possibility.
i dont know if that was their plan if it was it may be backfiring !

I can tell that you are all jealous of their "free" health care.

Forum List

Back