Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

Nope, you post numbers that are fake

The numbers are from the CDC. Go tell them that their data is wrong.

Hmmm, who is more likely to be factual? The CDC or some retard on an anonymous message board? Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I think I'll go with the CDC data over what you think. Sorry.

Go play in the conspiracy theory forum.

Nope, you post numbers that are fake

The numbers are from the CDC. Go tell them that their data is wrong.

Hmmm, who is more likely to be factual? The CDC or some retard on an anonymous message board? Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I think I'll go with the CDC data over what you think. Sorry.

Go play in the conspiracy theory forum.
You’re posting them so you’re the problem, not them, they already know they’re fake. I even posted their patent on SARS corona

You’re posting them so you’re the problem,

Right. I’m the problem for using CDC data.

Go tell them that their data is wrong. I’m sure they can’t wait for some inbred retard to correct them with actual facts.

Good luck. Let me know how that goes.

You’re posting them so you’re the problem,

Right. I’m the problem for using CDC data.

Go tell them that their data is wrong. I’m sure they can’t wait for some inbred retard to correct them with actual facts.

Good luck. Let me know how that goes.
I told you, they know. So stop posting fake data, that’s on you

What’s a probable death anyway?

Surely that's the answer, like Dr 666 is telling the world.

1612227928661.png

Then you believe nonsense

I disagree. I’ll take the data from our health officials any day before I take the input from an uneducated inbred retard.

No offense.
none taken. but the fact is all of their numbers are probable. have you looked up the word yet? I asked before you didn't answer.

they tell you they can't confirm their own numbers and you still believe them. I certainly don't care your practice, but anytime you use them on the board I will correct them. know that.

Just in

BUSTED: CDC Inflated COVID Numbers, Accused of Violating Federal Law - National File

As always I enjoy kicking the crap out of the no nothing leftists in here. hahahhaahahaahahahahaha

Last edited:
they tell you they can't confirm their own numbers and you still believe them.

Yup I believe them over the idiotic conspiracy theory nonsense some inbred retard gives me.

I feel like I’ve made myself clear on that point. What part of that are you having trouble understanding?

you're welcome. I enjoy kicking leftist butt.

I believe that you believe that. Meanwhile, you weren’t even able to figure out that you meant “know nothing” instead of “no nothing”.

The inbred illiterate retard thinks he knows more than our health officials. That’s adorable. Go back to your assembly line job and leave the thinking to people who aren’t mentally retarded.

Thanks.

Granny got possum...

... wrapped up against...

... Chinese bio-weaponry.

I think I follow...eating weird animals can make you virus.

I still wouldn't be surprised if it came from that biological germ lab. All it takes is one mistake. These people have been eating that crap for hundreds/thousands of years.
Get ready, it is fixing to become the diet of every American if Xiden and the democrats have their way.

you're welcome. I enjoy kicking leftist butt.

I believe that you believe that. Meanwhile, you weren’t even able to figure out that you meant “know nothing” instead of “no nothing”.

The inbred illiterate retard thinks he knows more than our health officials. That’s adorable. Go back to your assembly line job and
leave the thinking to people who aren’t mentally retarded.
I guess that leaves you out.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back