How wise was it to land that plane at March AFB?

Dick Foster

Platinum Member
Dec 27, 2018
The People's Republic of the Californicated
For those un familiar with the geography, March AFB is in Riverside California and just on the fringes of the greater Los Angeles metropolitan area where millions of people reside.
Would some other place like the very isolated area 51 have been a much better choice to put these people until their health and freedom from the virus has been established for certain?

For those un familiar with the geography, March AFB is in Riverside California and just on the fringes of the greater Los Angeles metropolitan area where millions of people reside.
Would some other place like the very isolated area 51 have been a much better choice to put these people until their health and freedom from the virus has been established for certain?

Using modern containment practices the risk is minimal. I would assume they would also restrict to base anyone treating or observing the people getting off the airplane who are being placed into quarantine.

Diseases like this spread when normal practices go out the window when the system is overwhelmed. This is what you are seeing in China in the worst areas hit by the virus.

Bottom-line, I don't think California is to worried about infectious diseases and potential pandemics infecting the population.. Their homeless and illegal immigration polices reveal that truth..

---------

Among large homeless populations “there is…an increased risk for communicable or infectious diseases, such as hepatitis A, associated with a lack of proper sanitation (especially the lack of hand-washing, bathing, and clothes-washing facilities) as well as for those associated with rodent infestations and the insect vectors they can carry,” a spokesperson with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health told Contagion®.

The trash, combined with the human waste generated by the city’s 36,300 homeless individuals, has led to a resurgence of some diseases not seen since the Middle Ages— typhus and typhoid fever, to name a few.

'If Not Us, Who?': Dr. Drew Urges Clinicians to Speak Up on West Coast Infectious Disease Crisis

Last edited:

Using modern containment practices the risk is minimal. I would assume they would also restrict to base anyone treating or observing the people getting off the airplane who are being placed into quarantine.

Diseases like this spread when normal practices go out the window when the system is overwhelmed. This is what you are seeing in China in the worst areas hit by the virus.
March is not a regular air force base with the security of an active AFB, it's an air reserve base now with much less security than a fully active air force base.
In bad weather, I've strayed over it a couple of times myself flying into Riverside with I did two or three times most weeks.

Plane From Wuhan, China Slated To Arrive At Ontario Airport Being Diverted To March Air Reserve Base
upload_2020-1-29_11-23-59.png

AND TO ALL U FKRS WHEN THIS FIRST BROKE JUST LIKE THE EARTHQUAKES . YEAH REAL FKN NCONNSPIRACY STUPID FKRS !!!

WE WERE RIGHT AGAIN AND STILL KEEP WARNING YOU PATHETIC PUKES!!

Leading epidemiologist warns Global pandemic inevitable – infected to reach 6 figures by next week
Jan 28, 2020 | 0

upload_2020-1-29_11-41-47.png

These poor ppl of China pray for them you are not being told the WHOLE TRUTH.

You should hear the poor callers calling into Alex's show today omg.

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-29_11-44-15.png
    upload_2020-1-29_11-44-15.png
    110.7 KB · Views: 126
March is remote with no public.
Very wise move.

March is not a regular air force base with the security of an active AFB, it's an air reserve base now with much less security than a fully active air force base.
In bad weather, I've strayed over it a couple of times myself flying into Riverside with I did two or three times most weeks.

I'm pretty sure the security just got tightened. Also, the CDC will be running most of the show, and they know what they are doing.

The sky is not falling.

Bottom-line, I don't think California is to worried about infectious diseases and potential pandemics infecting the population.. Their homeless and illegal immigration polices reveal that truth..

---------

Among large homeless populations “there is…an increased risk for communicable or infectious diseases, such as hepatitis A, associated with a lack of proper sanitation (especially the lack of hand-washing, bathing, and clothes-washing facilities) as well as for those associated with rodent infestations and the insect vectors they can carry,” a spokesperson with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health told Contagion®.

The trash, combined with the human waste generated by the city’s 36,300 homeless individuals, has led to a resurgence of some diseases not seen since the Middle Ages— typhus and typhoid fever, to name a few.

'If Not Us, Who?': Dr. Drew Urges Clinicians to Speak Up on West Coast Infectious Disease Crisis

Yeah, they're begging for some type of Outbreak.

Forum List

Back