Obama’s Anti-Netanyahu Boycott Is Collapsing

I'm guessing the Israel lobby in the US has been putting the arm on any congressmen who might appear to be considering boycotting.

And that is PRECISELY how you Nazi types have always rolled. You're always "guessing" and your "guessing" always serves your mindless hate but thanks for playing.

Are you denying there's a well financed Israel lobby in the US, or are you denying that they try to influence politicians?

Are you denying that your "guessing" always serves your mindless hatred, NaziBoy?

So you can't deny it.

Abe Foxman has publically stated his disapproval of Bibi's visit and there is no need for anyone to "put the arm" on congress to smooth Netanyahu's path ... congress invited him.
But I do note you make no effort to deny my depiction of you and your always hateful bile and I appreciate your honesty in that matter (though nothing else).

You're half right. Netanyahu's blunder has thrown the Israel lobby into disarray and division.

There's nothing more American than letting a foreign leader use the building that symbolizes and houses our government to campaign for re-election in his foreign land while disparaging our President. Right cons?

Nutanyahoo is a despicable little piece of shit.

And so USMB's resident anti-Semite has spoken.

Bigoted piece of filth....

There's lots of them here.The miserable people are the worst. they need somebody to blame for it

Man oh man the anti Israel hatred is strong in this thread.

:lol:

Anti Israel is just so trendy these days. Anti Jew too. I bet our USMB bigots are just drooling for more attacks on Jews in Europe.

Some of us would like to see fewer massacres of innocent Palestinians.

And as TD noted and NYcarb quickly validated, loony libs have an endless supply of bogus excuses for their hatred. Thanks, NYcarb.

Well over a thousand innocent Palestinians were killed over the summer in Israel's retaliation for the murder of 3 Israeli teens, murders that an ISIS affiliated group claimed responsibility for.

That's a massacre.

You arrogantly pretend to know who is innocent and blame Israel for death in Gaza and you wonder why I find your "guessing" to always serve your mindless hate? The truth is readily available but it does not serve your hate, NaziBoy. Here is the source of death in Gaza:

NDTV Exclusive How Hamas Assembles and Fires Rockets

The Palestinians are defending themselves from Israeli aggression and the accompanying land grab.

Kind of like the Poles in 1938.

Yeah that's it. Which is why they've returned more land than they hold. You're a delusional little man:uhoh3:

You arrogantly pretend to know who is innocent and blame Israel for death in Gaza and you wonder why I find your "guessing" to always serve your mindless hate? The truth is readily available but it does not serve your hate, NaziBoy. Here is the source of death in Gaza:

The Palestinians are defending themselves from Israeli aggression and the accompanying land grab.

You can post any BS that serves your hate, NaziBoy, while pretending it's about Israel's policies and actions but the truth, as noted in that Indian TV report, just doesn't support your POV.

Some of us would like to see fewer massacres of innocent Palestinians.

And as TD noted and NYcarb quickly validated, loony libs have an endless supply of bogus excuses for their hatred. Thanks, NYcarb.

Well over a thousand innocent Palestinians were killed over the summer in Israel's retaliation for the murder of 3 Israeli teens, murders that an ISIS affiliated group claimed responsibility for.

That's a massacre.

Yeah that's it. Which is why they've returned more land than they hold. You're a delusional little man:uhoh3:

Really? So they're back beyond the 67 borders?

You can post any BS that serves your hate, NaziBoy, while pretending it's about Israel's policies and actions but the truth, as noted in that Indian TV report, just doesn't support your POV.

If the Israelis are justified in killing thousands of innocent Palestinians, then the Palestinians are justified in killing thousands of innocent Israelis.

Abe Foxman has publically stated his disapproval of Bibi's visit and there is no need for anyone to "put the arm" on congress to smooth Netanyahu's path ... congress invited him.
But I do note you make no effort to deny my depiction of you and your always hateful bile and I appreciate your honesty in that matter (though nothing else).

You're half right. Netanyahu's blunder has thrown the Israel lobby into disarray and division.

What blunder? Getting invited by congress to address a joint session? I swear there is nothing which you Nazi types won't twist to serve your small-minded hatred.

That's a massacre.

Why would they? The '67 "Green Lines" were never borders nor never intended to be so.

If the Israelis are justified in killing thousands of innocent Palestinians, then the Palestinians are justified in killing thousands of innocent Israelis.

I know that thought just warms your heart, NaziBoy, and it's not like the Arabs haven't been trying to satisfy your bloodlust for the past 7 decades.

There's nothing more American than letting a foreign leader use the building that symbolizes and houses our government to campaign for re-election in his foreign land while disparaging our President. Right cons?
And you were against Obama going to Europe in the middle of his campaign, right?

And campaigning? Is that what you think he is doing. I mean, there are a lot of American votes open for grabs in his election after all. I think all 0 of 0 are up for grabs.
How many countries did he visit intending to slap the leader in the face?
Obama is the opposite of what America stands for.

That's a massacre.

what borders? What is it with you leftist and dead Jews?

That's a massacre.

Why would they be. They beat back egypts hostile attack.

That's a massacre.

Why would they be. They beat back egypts hostile attack.

:thup:

Obama lobbying campaign doesn't seem to be working...:cool-45:

Prime_Minister_of_Israel_Benjamin_Netanyahu1-407x350.jpg

The final numbers are not yet in, but it seems clear that the White House-orchestrated campaign to boycott Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech to Congress is collapsing.

Despite two weeks of intense anti-Netanyahu leaks, insults, and pressure, the White House has so far succeeded in persuading only a handful of Democratic members of Congress to stay away from the speech.

A grand total of two Senators and twelve Representatives have publicly announced that they are boycotting Israel’s prime minister. Assuming that those figures change only marginally in the days ahead, it will mean that 98% of the Senate and 95% of the House of Representatives will be in attendance.

Obama s Anti-Netanyahu Boycott Is Collapsing FrontPage Magazine

:clap2:

That's a massacre.

what borders? What is it with you leftist and dead Jews?

For those aware of their vastly different and often diametrically opposed ideologies, the leftist/Nazi/Muslim/anarchist cabal is truly remarkable but their cold hearts indeed are warmed by the thought of dead Joooos.

Perhaps he'll throw in some ISIS and tell congress that the world is looking to America not for boots on the ground but for real LEADERSHIP.
I guess that would be because "the US' best ally in the ME" has come looking for a handout again.

Perhaps he'll throw in some ISIS and tell congress that the world is looking to America not for boots on the ground but for real LEADERSHIP.
I guess that would be because "the US' best ally in the ME" has come looking for a handout again.

Haters have an endless bag of BS to support their mindless hate. So who "has come looking for a handout again?"

Forum List

Back