Obama’s Anti-Netanyahu Boycott Is Collapsing

Nutanyahoo is giving Jews a bad name.
By giving them a country to live in without the muslim/progressives trying to kill them because of who they are? When haven't Jews had a bad name with you anti-semetic assholes?

There's nothing more American than letting a foreign leader use the building that symbolizes and houses our government to campaign for re-election in his foreign land while disparaging our President. Right cons?
And you were against Obama going to Europe in the middle of his campaign, right?

And campaigning? Is that what you think he is doing. I mean, there are a lot of American votes open for grabs in his election after all. I think all 0 of 0 are up for grabs.
How many countries did he visit intending to slap the leader in the face?

Yanno, my president manages to speak and act civilly - even presidentially - when Muslim sensibilities are in play (and justifiably so).

Man oh man the anti Israel hatred is strong in this thread.

:lol:

Anti Israel is just so trendy these days. Anti Jew too. I bet our USMB bigots are just drooling for more attacks on Jews in Europe.
Actually, anti Muslim seems a more popular position on USMB

Not on this thread. Try to focus with something other than your hatred.

I kung fu yo asses!--Bammy, our Great Leader

NOt sure why you want the leader of a foreign country telling our Congress to roll over and beg.

So, concerns about Iran having nuclear weapons just isn't a big deal now? First, Obama assured us that wouldn't happen and then when they went ahead and started developing them, Obama ignored it and claimed they would only use nuclear technology for energy. Now, it's okay for them to develop nukes, likely to use on Israel, and Obama doesn't want to discuss it. What a load of crap. Has nothing to do with the election and everything to do with an ally wondering how to defend themselves when we have thrown them to the wolves.

Obama found time to talk with some nutjob who eats cereal out of her bathtub. That sums up his presidency. He's available for the fringe of society, but can't handle anything serious.

Obama has more sympathy for ISIS than he does for the plight of Israel. Big bad Israel has the nerve to defend themselves from those poor, unemployed terrorists.

There's nothing more American than letting a foreign leader use the building that symbolizes and houses our government to campaign for re-election in his foreign land while disparaging our President. Right cons?

Obama cozying up to the mullahs....Legitimizing them as they develop nukes and expand their influance and you people don't expect Netanyahu not to comment on it? Please:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Obama cozying up to the mullahs....Legitimizing them as they develop nukes and expand their influance and you people don't expect Netanyahu to comment on it? Please:cuckoo:
Frankly I'd prefer Netanyahu not have anything to do with it at all. Look at all the allies he's won over. And all the peace he's brought about in Israel. What a great job he's doing. :rolleyes:

Btw I'll tell you again you should put the Israeli flag before the American flag in your signature. Stop lying to yourself.

In fact, I'm pretty certain your mindless hate is the source of a lotta love this country's non-Jews give to Israel. Thanks, Bubba. :cool-45:
Nah, the batshit crazy RaptureReady freaks want to use the condition of Israel as a milestone on their delusional path. It's not exactly showing Jew love.

Obama cozying up to the mullahs....Legitimizing them as they develop nukes and expand their influance and you people don't expect Netanyahu to comment on it? Please:cuckoo:
Frankly I'd prefer Netanyahu not have anything to do with it at all. Look at all the allies he's won over. And all the peace he's brought about in Israel. What a great job he's doing. :rolleyes:

Btw I'll tell you again you should put the Israeli flag before the American flag in your signature. Stop lying to yourself.

You leftist Jew haters like the Jews when they cant defend themselves...I'll pass

In fact, I'm pretty certain your mindless hate is the source of a lotta love this country's non-Jews give to Israel. Thanks, Bubba. :cool-45:
Nah, the batshit crazy RaptureReady freaks want to use the condition of Israel as a milestone on their delusional path. It's not exactly showing Jew love.

You keep living under your loony lib rock and telling yourself that silliness, Princess.

I kung fu yo asses!--Bammy, our Great Leader

NOt sure why you want the leader of a foreign country telling our Congress to roll over and beg.

As I recall, he was invited by our congress in spite of that venomous little bastard in the White House and his pathological hatred of Jews.

I don't think Obama hates Jews but he definitely doesn't like Bibi.
He doesn't care for Israel much. He likes the leftists Jews who blindly support him

Forum List

Back