Obama’s Anti-Netanyahu Boycott Is Collapsing

So, concerns about Iran having nuclear weapons just isn't a big deal now? First, Obama assured us that wouldn't happen and then when they went ahead and started developing them, Obama ignored it and claimed they would only use nuclear technology for energy. Now, it's okay for them to develop nukes, likely to use on Israel, and Obama doesn't want to discuss it. What a load of crap. Has nothing to do with the election and everything to do with an ally wondering how to defend themselves when we have thrown them to the wolves.

Okay, let's get real here.

Iran having Nukes isn't that big of a deal, and our own intelligence says they are YEARS from being able to produce them. But even if they had them, right now, they'd only have a couple compared to the hundreds the Zionists have.

So really, all a Nuke is for IRan is a 'don't mess with us" card. Frankly, I'm a lot more worried that Pakistan has nukes than Iran, given Pakistan's support of the Taliban and that they sheltered Bin Laden for a decade after 9/11.

Further, the ONLY reason why we have any leverage with Iran is because Europe, China and Russia are going along with sanctions. There's going to be a certain point where they say, "Screw it", if they see us dancing to the Zionists tune. They'll just go back to trading with them.

He doesn't care for Israel much. He likes the leftists Jews who blindly support him

Actually, most American Jews are starting to see the Zionists as the Crazy Uncle who rants at your goyim friends about Hitler at your Bat Mitzvah.

"Uncle Moshe, you're embarrassing me in front of my frieeeeends" the little JAP whines.

So I guess I can take it that everyone else thinks Netanyahu's speech will be same ol' same ol', except that it will have an extra political element as he belittles Obama's policies to Congress rather than to the UN.

Perhaps he'll throw in some ISIS and tell congress that the world is looking to America not for boots on the ground but for real LEADERSHIP.

The REVENGE of the Manchurian muslim, has NO BOUNDS!!!!

Obama administration issues TRAVEL WARNING to Israel ("there will be a price!")

therightscoop.com ^
According to the Israeli version of YNET News, the State Department has issued a travel warning to Israel, specifically to Jerusalem. Below is the Google Translate version of the article: The US State Department issued a travel warning for Americans who travel to Israel, with an emphasis on visits to Jerusalem. “The security situation can change from day to day, depending on the state and regional peace. There is a danger of political tension and violence in Jerusalem and the West Bank will bring your injuries and even death American citizens,” reads the warning. American publication states that the security...
It is rather volatile over there atm - I don't see how that can be attributed to revenge.

Jerusalem is far more calm and peaceful than Chicago or Detroit or even DC. If State was really concerned about American lives they'd issue travel warnings to those cities.

Last edited:
The REVENGE of the Manchurian muslim, has NO BOUNDS!!!!

Obama administration issues TRAVEL WARNING to Israel ("there will be a price!")

therightscoop.com ^
According to the Israeli version of YNET News, the State Department has issued a travel warning to Israel, specifically to Jerusalem. Below is the Google Translate version of the article: The US State Department issued a travel warning for Americans who travel to Israel, with an emphasis on visits to Jerusalem. “The security situation can change from day to day, depending on the state and regional peace. There is a danger of political tension and violence in Jerusalem and the West Bank will bring your injuries and even death American citizens,” reads the warning. American publication states that the security...
It is rather volatile over there atm - I don't see how that can be attributed to revenge.

I still like Obama but he does tend to be petty and vindictive and willing to abuse his authority.

Man oh man the anti Israel hatred is strong in this thread.

:lol:

Anti Israel is just so trendy these days. Anti Jew too. I bet our USMB bigots are just drooling for more attacks on Jews in Europe.

Some of us would like to see fewer massacres of innocent Palestinians.

And as TD noted (and NYcarb quickly validated), loony libs have an endless supply of bogus excuses for their hatred. Thanks, NYcarb.

Last edited:
I'm guessing the Israel lobby in the US has been putting the arm on any congressmen who might appear to be considering boycotting.

And that is PRECISELY how you loony left Nazi types have always rolled. You're always "guessing" and your "guessing" always serves your mindless hate but thanks for playing.

I'm guessing the Israel lobby in the US has been putting the arm on any congressmen who might appear to be considering boycotting.

And that is PRECISELY how you Nazi types have always rolled. You're always "guessing" and your "guessing" always serves your mindless hate but thanks for playing.

Are you denying there's a well financed Israel lobby in the US,

or are you denying that they try to influence politicians?

And that is PRECISELY how you Nazi types have always rolled. You're always "guessing" and your "guessing" always serves your mindless hate but thanks for playing.

Are you denying there's a well financed Israel lobby in the US, or are you denying that they try to influence politicians?

Are you denying that your "guessing" always serves your mindless hatred, NaziBoy?

Anti Israel is just so trendy these days. Anti Jew too. I bet our USMB bigots are just drooling for more attacks on Jews in Europe.

And as TD noted and NYcarb quickly validated, loony libs have an endless supply of bogus excuses for their hatred. Thanks, NYcarb.

Well over a thousand innocent Palestinians were killed over the summer in Israel's retaliation for the murder of 3 Israeli teens,

murders that an ISIS affiliated group claimed responsibility for.

That's a massacre.

Are you denying there's a well financed Israel lobby in the US, or are you denying that they try to influence politicians?

Are you denying that your "guessing" always serves your mindless hatred, NaziBoy?

So you can't deny it.

And as TD noted and NYcarb quickly validated, loony libs have an endless supply of bogus excuses for their hatred. Thanks, NYcarb.

Well over a thousand innocent Palestinians were killed over the summer in Israel's retaliation for the murder of 3 Israeli teens, murders that an ISIS affiliated group claimed responsibility for.

That's a massacre.

You arrogantly pretend to know who is innocent and blame Israel for death in Gaza and you wonder why I find your "guessing" to always serve your mindless hate? The truth is readily available but it does not serve your hate, NaziBoy. Here is the source of death in Gaza:

NDTV Exclusive How Hamas Assembles and Fires Rockets

So you can't deny it.

Abe Foxman has publically stated his disapproval of Bibi's visit and there is no need for anyone to "put the arm" on congress to smooth Netanyahu's path ... congress invited him.
But I do note you make no effort to deny my depiction of you and your always hateful bile and I appreciate your honesty in that matter (though nothing else).

most Americans still want the Prime Minister to go through with the address. 43 percent of respondents agreed that, since Iran is getting closer to obtaining a nuclear weapon, Netanyahu’s status as one of the most knowledgeable world leaders on the Middle East and Iran made it critical for him to address Congress before the upcoming March 31 deadline for a framework between world powers and Iran.

By contrast, only 25 percent of respondents agreed that the timing of the address – two weeks before Israel’s elections – was inappropriate. When the poll question was phrased differently – whether Netanyahu should be barred from addressing Congress due to his political interests – only 22 percent agreed.

Moreover, more Americans (47 percent to 32 percent) disapproved of the Administration’s reaction to the upcoming speech. The President, Vice President Biden, Secretary Kerry and several Democratic lawmakers have pledged to boycott the speech, but the poll suggests there will be political backlash for the Democratic party from such a move.

More than one third of respondents said they would be less likely to vote to re-elect their congressman if he or she boycotted the speech, while only 27 percent said it would make them more likely to support reelection.

The poll was conducted online from February 12-16 by Paragon’s Nathan Klein, and the results have a 2.5 percent margin of error. Just over half of respondents described themselves as “supporters” or “strong supporters” of Israel.

Recent Poll Shows Americans Want Netanyahu to Address Congress on Iranian Threat Jewish Israel News Algemeiner.com

Well over a thousand innocent Palestinians were killed over the summer in Israel's retaliation for the murder of 3 Israeli teens, murders that an ISIS affiliated group claimed responsibility for.

That's a massacre.

You arrogantly pretend to know who is innocent and blame Israel for death in Gaza and you wonder why I find your "guessing" to always serve your mindless hate? The truth is readily available but it does not serve your hate, NaziBoy. Here is the source of death in Gaza:

NDTV Exclusive How Hamas Assembles and Fires Rockets

The Palestinians are defending themselves from Israeli aggression and the accompanying land grab.

Kind of like the Poles in 1938.

Forum List

Back