Obama’s Anti-Netanyahu Boycott Is Collapsing

You keep living under your loony lib rock and telling yourself that silliness, Princess.
If you want to pretend the Evangelical batshitcrazy RaptureReady freaks are not large supporters of Israel for reasons of their self interest, that would not be a surprise.

There's nothing more American than letting a foreign leader use the building that symbolizes and houses our government to campaign for re-election in his foreign land while disparaging our President. Right cons?

Obama cozying up to the mullahs....Legitimizing them as they develop nukes and expand their influance and you people don't expect Netanyahu to comment on it? Please:cuckoo:
Frankly I'd prefer Netanyahu not have anything to do with it at all. Look at all the allies he's won over. And all the peace he's brought about in Israel. What a great job he's doing. :rolleyes:

Btw I'll tell you again you should put the Israeli flag before the American flag in your signature. Stop lying to yourself.

You leftist Jew haters like the Jews when they cant defend themselves...I'll pass
Wow look at you. All of a sudden I hate Jews because you don't have an answer for what I posted.

Just a few years ago in America republicans said the same things about Democrats for disagreeing with a President who alienated all of our allies and sent our soldiers on endless tours to die on the other side of the planet. They said we hate America. The result was a landslide victory for the opposing party. Let's hope that Israeli's can see reason too.

You keep living under your loony lib rock and telling yourself that silliness, Princess.
If you want to pretend the Evangelical batshitcrazy RaptureReady freaks are not large supporters of Israel for reasons of their self interest, that would not be a surprise.

I'm not denying their existence but rather the silly, self-serving, loony leftist notion that Rapture beliefs are what drives America's overwhelming support for Israel.

Last edited:

I'm not denying their existence but rather the silly, self-serving, loony leftist notion that Rapture beliefs are a significant part of America's overwhelming support for Israel.

It's a good way to trivialize the Christian support for Israel...Good talking point for the leftists

I don't think Obama hates Jews but he definitely doesn't like Bibi.
He doesn't care for Israel much. He likes the leftists Jews who blindly support him

Obama was elected, in part, to assuage public opinion of America in the Mideast and Europe. His language is certainly less pro-Israel than many of our presidents but I don't think he is the bad guy many seem to believe. I think he's just walking a shaky tightrope. You'll notice the hi-tech military equip requested by Israel's neighbors is regularly and rightly denied them. It is my belief that Israel, on the other hand, quietly gets all she needs to maintain her military superiority and what's more, I believe her neighbors know it.

Last edited:
He doesn't care for Israel much. He likes the leftists Jews who blindly support him

Obama was elected, in part, to assuage public opinion of America in the Mideast and Europe. His language is certainly less pro-Israel than many of our presidents but I don't think he is the bad guy many seem to believe. I think he's just walking a shaky tightrope. You'll notice the hi-tech military equip requested by Israel's neighbors is regularly denied them. It is my belief that Israel, on the other hand, quietly get all she needs to maintain her military superiority.

Obama will soon announce a bad deal with Iran...He's an ideologue "bad guy" is matter of opinion he's certainly sympathetic to muslims

Last edited:

Obama was elected, in part, to assuage public opinion of America in the Mideast and Europe. His language is certainly less pro-Israel than many of our presidents but I don't think he is the bad guy many seem to believe. I think he's just walking a shaky tightrope. You'll notice the hi-tech military equip requested by Israel's neighbors is regularly denied them. It is my belief that Israel, on the other hand, quietly get all she needs to maintain her military superiority.

Obama will soon announce a bad deal with Iran...He's an ideologue "bad guy" is matter of opinion he's certainly sympathetic muslims

Yeah, I have the same bad feeling but it isn't disdain for Israel - which I believe he lacks - or even that for Bibi - which I believe he has - which will drive that bad deal but rather his desire to have some sort of international legacy. You know ... "Peace in Our Time!"
:cool-45:

Every democrat that boycotts Netanyahu 's speech will be listening. That includes our presidunce. They do want to hear what he has to say.

Every democrat that boycotts Netanyahu 's speech will be listening. That includes our presidunce. They do want to hear what he has to say.
Everyone knows exactly what he'll say, that Iran is within two weeks or two months or two years of a nuclear device. Boo!

That's been Israel's line for decades, does anyone think it's going to change now?

iran-nucear-myth-2yd945xkxjb0lag43uc26i.jpg

Last edited:
There's nothing more American than letting a foreign leader use the building that symbolizes and houses our government to campaign for re-election in his foreign land while disparaging our President. Right cons?
And you were against Obama going to Europe in the middle of his campaign, right?

And campaigning? Is that what you think he is doing. I mean, there are a lot of American votes open for grabs in his election after all. I think all 0 of 0 are up for grabs.
How many countries did he visit intending to slap the leader in the face?
And how exactly is this a slap in the face?

ODS right here - it affects all stripes apparently.

The REVENGE of the Manchurian muslim, has NO BOUNDS!!!!

Obama administration issues TRAVEL WARNING to Israel ("there will be a price!")

therightscoop.com ^
According to the Israeli version of YNET News, the State Department has issued a travel warning to Israel, specifically to Jerusalem. Below is the Google Translate version of the article: The US State Department issued a travel warning for Americans who travel to Israel, with an emphasis on visits to Jerusalem. “The security situation can change from day to day, depending on the state and regional peace. There is a danger of political tension and violence in Jerusalem and the West Bank will bring your injuries and even death American citizens,” reads the warning. American publication states that the security...

therightscoop.com ^
According to the Israeli version of YNET News, the State Department has issued a travel warning to Israel, specifically to Jerusalem. Below is the Google Translate version of the article: The US State Department issued a travel warning for Americans who travel to Israel, with an emphasis on visits to Jerusalem. “The security situation can change from day to day, depending on the state and regional peace. There is a danger of political tension and violence in Jerusalem and the West Bank will bring your injuries and even death American citizens,” reads the warning. American publication states that the security...
It is rather volatile over there atm - I don't see how that can be attributed to revenge.

therightscoop.com ^
It is rather volatile over there atm - I don't see how that can be attributed to revenge.

You can't?

Obama, Seeking Netanyahu Defeat, Sends Campaign Team To Israel

Israel News Agency ^
… Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin NetanyahuÂ’s ruling Likud Party exposed a US related political marketing organization staffed with former Obama campaigners now working to defeat Netanyahu in an upcoming general election. Victory 2015, or V15, attracted US media attention after it hired 270 Strategies, a consulting firm whose senior leadership consists mostly of former top staffers for President ObamaÂ’s 2012 re-election campaign. During a press conference Sunday, the Likud Party officially accused V15 and other related nonprofits of being supported “through millions of dollars funneled from Europe, the US and...

Howard Dean calls Netanyahu a 'disaster,' terms his Congress speech 'stupid' (13 days until speech)

Haaretz ^
In an unusually harsh attack by an American politician on an Israeli prime minister, former Vermont governor and Democratic chairman Howard Dean lambasted Benjamin Netanyahu on Wednesday, describing him as “a disaster” whose decision to address Congress in March was “a stupid thing to do that has harmed U.S.-Israeli relations greatly.” “I don’t trust Netanyahu. I think he’s not served Israel well,” Dean added. In an appearance on MSNBC’s Morning Joe program, the outspoken Dean, who was a candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2004, said, “It’s outrageous what’s going on. Imagine Obama going to Israel two weeks before...

So I guess I can take it that everyone else thinks Netanyahu's speech will be same ol' same ol', except that it will have an extra political element as he belittles Obama's policies to Congress rather than to the UN.

Forum List

Back