Netanyahu; 'No Palestinian State...Ever

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Thursday vowed to oppose a Palestinian state in any post-war scenario. Netanyahu’s comments underscored the growing rift between the Israeli and U.S. governments. The Biden administration has supported Israel’s offensive in Gaza, which has killed more than 24,000 people, according to Palestinian authorities, but has called on Israel to scale back its attacks and said the establishment of a Palestinian state should be part of the “day after” the war.

Netanyahu, who has long opposed the formation of a Palestinian state, rejected any such notion on Thursday.

“This conflict is not about the lack of a state of Palestinians but the existence of a Jewish state,” he said, according to a translation from i24News. “Every area we evacuate, we receive terrible terror… and therefore I clarify that in any arrangement, in the future the state of Israel has to control the from the river to the sea,” he continued, repeating a phrase that Israeli supporters have claimed is a call for genocide when used by pro-Palestinian supporters.

From the river to the sea. Right Bibi?

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Thursday vowed to oppose a Palestinian state in any post-war scenario. Netanyahu’s comments underscored the growing rift between the Israeli and U.S. governments. The Biden administration has supported Israel’s offensive in Gaza, which has killed more than 24,000 people, according to Palestinian authorities, but has called on Israel to scale back its attacks and said the establishment of a Palestinian state should be part of the “day after” the war.

Netanyahu, who has long opposed the formation of a Palestinian state, rejected any such notion on Thursday.

“This conflict is not about the lack of a state of Palestinians but the existence of a Jewish state,” he said, according to a translation from i24News. “Every area we evacuate, we receive terrible terror… and therefore I clarify that in any arrangement, in the future the state of Israel has to control the from the river to the sea,” he continued, repeating a phrase that Israeli supporters have claimed is a call for genocide when used by pro-Palestinian supporters.

The US has always told Israel what they'll get and what they won't.

I understand the apprehension. If Palestine becomes a state, then the new state will be sponsoring terrorism by people not in uniform.

They will get all the protections of a sovereign state, with none of the accountability of the state actions they hide behind muslim terrorists.

Like Iran does now, to a degree. In principal, Israel should be well within its rights to destroy Iranian leadership and their military facilities at will. But Iran hides behind the shield of saying their state sponsored terrorism is carried out by nonstate actors.

I'm a tad tired being labeled an anti-semite for not agreeing with Mr. Yahoo , much to the point where i do not care to listen to him , nor our current potus

~S~

Reports are coming out that Palestinian civilians helped Hamas fighters take and keep hostages captive and tied up for hours at a time...
The hostages were mistreated by Palestinian families often being beaten and left to shit themselves...

You better get in the time machine and come back to 2024.

The thing about history, is it's history.

The thing about the future, is the future.

The Palestinians need to be wiped out and the ideology crushed. We see what that hellspawn ideology is doing in this country. It had to be done to the Nazis.

It is really the whole of islam that needs to be reformed. The barbarism must be excised and destroyed.

The Palestinians need to be wiped out and the ideology crushed. We see what that hellspawn ideology is doing in this country. It had to be done to the Nazis.

It is really the whole of islam that needs to be reformed. The barbarism must be excised and destroyed.

The Endlosung?

I'm a tad tired being labeled an anti-semite for not agreeing with Mr. Yahoo , much to the point where i do not care to listen to him , nor our current potus

~S~
What if we just call you a semi-Semite

There are no Palestinians.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Thursday vowed to oppose a Palestinian state in any post-war scenario.

That's the correct move.

Why should they. Palestinians are already on their own land. It's Israel that's the illegal invader.

You might want to read up on the history of that region.

Originally posted by skews

I appreciate your friendly attitude towards the palestinians in their fight against the jewish racial dictatorship, skews, but lack of knowledge is lack of knowledge, it doesn't matter if it comes from the zionist camp or from us.

Netanyahu doesn't need to reject something the palestinian people themselves have been rejecting for the last 140 years and counting: the partition of their homeland.

Why is it fake news if I said the same thing you did using different words, patriot?

Forum List

Back