Obama’s Anti-Netanyahu Boycott Is Collapsing

There's nothing more American than letting a foreign leader use the building that symbolizes and houses our government to campaign for re-election in his foreign land while disparaging our President. Right cons?
So you have read his speech,cool what else is he going to talk about?

You arrogantly pretend to know who is innocent and blame Israel for death in Gaza and you wonder why I find your "guessing" to always serve your mindless hate? The truth is readily available but it does not serve your hate, NaziBoy. Here is the source of death in Gaza:

NDTV Exclusive How Hamas Assembles and Fires Rockets

The Palestinians are defending themselves from Israeli aggression and the accompanying land grab.

Kind of like the Poles in 1938.

Yeah that's it. Which is why they've returned more land than they hold. You're a delusional little man:uhoh3:

Really? So they're back beyond the 67 borders?

Why would they be. They beat back egypts hostile attack.

:thup:

They forget that some of us know history.

I believe its about 63% of Americans think Netanyahu should not be giving this speech, so I don't think Obama's really suffering here. The question is whether Netanyahu is weakening our ability to get the best deal we can from Iran.

Netanyahu on collision course with White House over Iran

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - For someone who was educated in the United States, speaks fluent American-accented English and worked as a management consultant in Boston, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu sure knows how to rub his closest ally up the wrong way.

In surprisingly critical and unvarnished comments on Wednesday, White House spokesman Josh Earnest accused Israel of distorting details of the negotiations over Iran's nuclear programme in order to scupper the talks.

It was the latest in a series of increasingly terse exchanges between Netanyahu's right-wing government and President Barack Obama's administration that has brought U.S.-Israeli ties to their worst pass in decades.

"There's no question that some of the things that the Israelis have said in characterizing our negotiating position have not been accurate," Earnest told reporters, after Netanyahu dismissed the emerging deal with Iran as "bad and dangerous" and said he would do what he could to prevent it.

Netanyahu on collision course with White House over Iran - Yahoo News

r

"I am going to the United States not because I seek a confrontation with the President, but because I must fulfill my obligation to speak up on a matter that affects the very survival of my country," Netanyahu said in a statement.

"I intend to speak about this issue before the March 24th deadline and I intend to speak in the U.S. Congress because Congress might have an important role on a nuclear deal with Iran," he said.

He said Israel had a profound disagreement with the world powers negotiating with Iranbecause their offer "would enable Iran to threaten Israel's survival".

Israel s Netanyahu says will proceed with speech to U.S. Congress Reuters

Forum List

Back