Nepotism? NYC Mayor Eric Adams hires brother to protect him from all that “white supremacy”

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Makes sense..right?
With all those evil murderous white supremacist running amok in New York, Baltimore, St Louis and Chicago it only makes sense to take such measures.
Does anyone have the numbers…how many white supremacists committed murder last month in the aforementioned blue shitholes?
“Let me be clear on this: My brother is qualified for the position. Number one, he will be in charge of my security, which is extremely important to me at a time when we see an increase in white supremacy and hate crimes,”

Yes, and...?
Based on the data shouldn’t he have said: “I need to hire my brother to protect me from cracked out DaShawn and Tyrone”?
Isn’t he starting out being disingenuous as fuck…how does one unite a community by being misleading and disingenuous?

Based on the data shouldn’t he have said: “I need to hire my brother to protect me from cracked out DaShawn and Tyrone”?
Isn’t he starting out being disingenuous as fuck…how does one unite a community by being misleading and disingenuous?
No one intends to unite New York. New York is in its coffin. They just need more hands to fill the grave.

You have not seen taxpayer flight like you will see coming from NYC.

Do you think any of the boards ‘moderates’ whom often dabble in the race industry will chime in here on this one and have whiteys back?
Imagine what the race hustlers would say if Ron DeSantis said: “I’m hiring my brother to protect me from criminal black people.”
Mac1958 Golfing Gator Harry Dresden rightwinger pknopp

I've noticed most people simply ignore you. It a waste to reply with someone that is incapable of replying in anything but a juvenile manner.

Makes sense..right?
With all those evil murderous white supremacist running amok in New York, Baltimore, St Louis and Chicago it only makes sense to take such measures.
Does anyone have the numbers…how many white supremacists committed murder last month in the aforementioned blue shitholes?
“Let me be clear on this: My brother is qualified for the position. Number one, he will be in charge of my security, which is extremely important to me at a time when we see an increase in white supremacy and hate crimes,”
Whaaaaaaaaaaat?
The guys on ESPN told me that the new mayor was much better than that De Blasio guy.

I've noticed most people simply ignore you. It a waste to reply with someone that is incapable of replying in anything but a juvenile manner.
You mean like you just did?
I like it, I’ve scared off all the nutless fucked in the head pussies that can’t rationally or logically defend their positions. My candid and concise nature leaves them no wiggle room and it drives them crazy. Frankly, if I were a fucked in the head Leftist I wouldn’t dare engage a poster like myself, I don’t particularly like being made a fool of.

Do you think any of the boards ‘moderates’ whom often dabble in the race industry will chime in here on this one and have whiteys back?
Imagine what the race hustlers would say if Ron DeSantis said: “I’m hiring my brother to protect me from criminal black people.”
Mac1958 Golfing Gator Harry Dresden rightwinger pknopp

Is this any different than "I am hiring my children to help run the country"???

Is this any different than "I am hiring my children to help run the country"???
This thread is about Eric Adams…he’s telling the public that he’s hiring his brother to protect him from the white supremacists that don’t exist.
Do you have a problem with him attacking people with X skin color?

Forum List

Back