Nepotism? NYC Mayor Eric Adams hires brother to protect him from all that “white supremacy”

Didn’t he recently say he didn’t need protection since he carries a gun? I might be wrong. Let’s see what google says.

If these democrats keep shouting about a non assistant monster called white supremacist's they will create one and it won't be pretty....

They are already propping up the decaying corpse of WP by using it as a convenient boogeyman, and their constant reliance of breaking people into tribes may shunt some desperate people to look into the WP tribe as they can't be part of any of the others.

Didn’t he recently say he didn’t need protection since he carries a gun? I might be wrong. Let’s see what google says.

He was thinking about it, but I guess he decided to go with the nice cushy protective detail after all.

I'll say this, I don't know much about the guy. But as soon as he said "white supremacists" my one and only immediate response is "go fuck yourself" and just like that I won't ever pay attention to him again.

I'll say this, I don't know much about the guy. But as soon as he said "white supremacists" my one and only immediate response is "go fuck yourself" and just like that I won't ever pay attention to him again.

That's a big negative in my book from him.

Do you think any of the boards ‘moderates’ whom often dabble in the race industry will chime in here on this one and have whiteys back?
Imagine what the race hustlers would say if Ron DeSantis said: “I’m hiring my brother to protect me from criminal black people.”
Mac1958 Golfing Gator Harry Dresden rightwinger pknopp
just because i call you a racist doesnt mean i "dabble" in the race industry......and like i have said before....you cant have a conversation with you because its all racial with you....

They had a salary that they choose to not accept.

The OP neglects the trump family, nepotism in the White House.

Actually not at all.

Oh? You have issues with nepotism now?
I threw “Nepotism” in there because I thought you Lefties had a major problem with it…I don’t.
You should focus on and try to address the “WHITE SUPREMACIST” part of the thread.
What if Ron DeSantis said: “I need to hire personal security to protect me from black criminals.”
Wouldn’t all Tards and woke white guilt whackos piss themselves?

Crickets
pknopp can at least tag a “disagree” on the post. Weird that none of the race industry folks here care to discuss the mayors indisputable racism.

Patronage jobs corruption is rampant throughout NY state and local government. NY is one of the most corrupt states in the country.

I'm looking forward to NYC turning into a Baltimore or New Orleans, where they have a cycle of the mayor going to jail and being replaced by an even bigger crook, until the city collapses under the corruption.

This thread is about Eric Adams…he’s telling the public that he’s hiring his brother to protect him from the white supremacists that don’t exist.
Do you have a problem with him attacking people with X skin color?
Why would anyone expect something different? With a black mayor, black police chief and black district attorney the next obvious step is getting what few whites remain out of the city. There is no better way than making targets out of them as white supremacists.

Those pathetic white people thinking they would get get rid of a bad white democrat mayor by electing a bad black democrat mayor. Hey, dumbfuck, it was the Democrat mayor part. Now you just voted to make yourselves prey in a very dangerous forest.

I'm looking forward to NYC turning into a Baltimore or New Orleans, where they have a cycle of the mayor going to jail and being replaced by an even bigger crook, until the city collapses under the corruption.
I pray for the day when NYC implodes due to self inflicted bullshit.

Is this any different than "I am hiring my children to help run the country"???
It's about the claims of white supremacy, which are completely unfounded. Meanwhile, how many fake hate crimes had NYC seen? How many actual hate crimes committed by white supremacists? Not a good start if this clown actually wants to improve the city.

Forum List

Back