New Racist Mayor of NY appoints brother to $242,000 police job, and Justifies it as a defense against “rising white supremacy”

Post a link fascist.
The Libs running L.A. require people to show their papers to enter restaurants, gyms, shopping malls, and movie theaters. This is not America any longer. It’s some fascist country.

I wonder if Long Island Audit visited the City Hall in New York to get a full list of public employee salaries. Seems like a lot of overpaid bureaucrats who only hire friends and relatives like most cities in the USA.

The Libs running L.A. require people to show their papers to enter restaurants, gyms, shopping malls, and movie theaters. This is not America any longer. It’s some fascist country.

Do you live in LA?

You people just want to be perpetually outraged, right?
No, we don’t want our country turning into a fascist nation, where people have to “show their papers” ANYWHERE.

But nice deflection. A few posts up you were complaining when someone suggested having to “show your papers” to move to a red state. So you didn’t like it then, crying “fascist.” But when we point out how Dems are already making people show their papers, all of a sudden we’re upset about nothing,

You libs are such hypocrites.

You people just want to be perpetually outraged, right?
Yeah, right. Just like you people.

1641896241720.png

1641896290142.png

1641896376272.png

1641896435584.png

1641896488583.png

Meh...242 grand is barely anything. We have politicians worth tens of millions and even billions and people think they are great. How bizarre is that?

“Let me be clear on this. My brother is qualified for the position, number one".

For assistant police commissioner?
That's a pretty low bar.

He will be in charge of my security, which is extremely important to me in a time where we see an increase in white supremacy and hate crimes.”

OK. Bernard could be qualified for that.

“My brother has a community affairs background, the balance that I need,” Adams continued. “He understands law enforcement. He was a 20-year retired veteran from the police department, and I need someone that I trust around me during these times for my security, and I trust my brother deeply.”

I'm sure you do.

New York City mayor, Eric Adams is already facing criticism and accusations of nepotism for appointing his younger brother as a deputy police commissioner.
Adams confirmed that he had indeed tapped Bernard Adams—a retired New York Police Department sergeant.

WTF?

You deserve all the criticism, directed at you.

Meh...242 grand is barely anything. We have politicians worth tens of millions and even billions and people think they are great. How bizarre is that?
Besides the fact that $243,000 in salary is fsr from “hardly anything” (^^^ that’s another elitist liberal right there), the point is that new mayor is a RACIST who not only hired his own brother, but that he said he needed a black man to fight back against the “rising white supremacy”. What would you say if Governor Youngkin, my new Governor, hired his brother for a high-paying law enforcement job, and said it was to protect himself from the all the criminal black thugs?

Forum List

Back