Nepotism? NYC Mayor Eric Adams hires brother to protect him from all that “white supremacy”

This thread is about Eric Adams…he’s telling the public that he’s hiring his brother to protect him from the white supremacists that don’t exist.
Do you have a problem with him attacking people with X skin color?

My bad. So the problem is not the hiring of the bother, just the reason given for it. Got it.

And yes, I do have problem with him attacking people due to their skin color

Based on the data shouldn’t he have said: “I need to hire my brother to protect me from cracked out DaShawn and Tyrone”?
Isn’t he starting out being disingenuous as fuck…how does one unite a community by being misleading and disingenuous?
Is new York suffering from some sort of mass disunity?

I don’t agree with Adams hiring his brother regardless of qualifications

Same goes for the Trump spawn

Again, were they hired/paid? Were they actually civil Servants?
They had access to foreign leaders and represented the United States. They also directed and supervised actual civil servants

Makes sense..right?
With all those evil murderous white supremacist running amok in New York, Baltimore, St Louis and Chicago it only makes sense to take such measures.
Does anyone have the numbers…how many white supremacists committed murder last month in the aforementioned blue shitholes?
“Let me be clear on this: My brother is qualified for the position. Number one, he will be in charge of my security, which is extremely important to me at a time when we see an increase in white supremacy and hate crimes,”

Good. Anything that hastens the decline of the blue shithole cities is a net positive for Real America.

Makes sense..right?
With all those evil murderous white supremacist running amok in New York, Baltimore, St Louis and Chicago it only makes sense to take such measures.
Does anyone have the numbers…how many white supremacists committed murder last month in the aforementioned blue shitholes?
“Let me be clear on this: My brother is qualified for the position. Number one, he will be in charge of my security, which is extremely important to me at a time when we see an increase in white supremacy and hate crimes,”
Oh? You have issues with nepotism now?

The phrase, "The thread isn't about trump"? It's about nepotism, and the trump family were like rats in a basement.

Trump's kids didn't take any salary for their advisory, non civil servant jobs.

Adams' brother now gets to "double dip", via his NYPD pension AND a Deputy Commissioner's civil servant salary, plus probably adding to his pension significantly.

Forum List

Back