New Racist Mayor of NY appoints brother to $242,000 police job, and Justifies it as a defense against “rising white supremacy”

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
New leftist mayor, same as the old leftist mayor.

Based on Adams’ comment that he appointed his own brother to a top law enforcement job, together with the soft-on-crime black D.A., to push back against “rising white supremacy” tells us that they intend to bend over backwards to keep violent, criminal blacks on the streets because….you know… whites are nasty.

Seems like the leftist position is to double down on racial division.

Yep, Eric Adams is another hate and fear mongering Racist Democrat Politician......no one should be shocked.

I remember the 90s, after Republican Guiliani clamped down on crime and cleaned up the streets. NY was an exciting and safe location for a long weekend - Broadway show, great deli restaurants, museum-hopping, classy shopping in Trump Tower, and a hotel room in the midst of all the action.

Now the Dems have turned it into a shithole where thugs can rob you at gunpoint, and not even be charged with a crime. All because they want to reduce the number of black criminals in jail. You wouldn’t catch me dead visiting NY now.

Stick to the topic…..a hate-mongering racist black mayor driving more animosity to whitey.

Whitey already has enough racial animus. I'm not sure the former 1-term president can bring out more.

Whitey already has enough racial animus. I'm not sure the former 1-term president can bring out more.
Stop trying to hijack my thread In a desperate attempt to deflect from the black racist now serving as NY mayor. He has made it clear that blacks will be highly favored in his Administration, and whites a distant second.

He reminds me of that black racist principal in Brooklyn who had as her goal to drive off or outright fire every single whitey teacher in her school - and she did.

I see no problem with this.

"Well, we have something here in the city called [the] Conflict of Interest Board,” Adams replied. “They do rulings and waivers, it’s going through that process now. They will make the determination and we have a great system here in the city.”

He added: “Let me be clear on this. My brother is qualified for the position, number one. He will be in charge of my security, which is extremely important to me in a time where we see an increase in white supremacy and hate crimes.”

Based on Adams’ comment that he appointed his own brother to a top law enforcement job, together with the soft-on-crime black D.A., to push back against “rising white supremacy” tells us that they intend to bend over backwards to keep violent, criminal blacks on the streets because….you know… whites are nasty.

NY gets what they deserve. Cuomo, DeBlimpo, and now this Clown.

Have fun, Morons. :auiqs.jpg:

Are you paid to do this?

Nah, too stupid and uninformed; he's just a petty little parrot like all the rest of them here. He/she/it/ mutant thinks if they look like big enough suckasses on the innernetz they will get A Big Important Government Job somewhere as a Cadre Commisar ordering a bunch of slave peasants around and living in a big dacha and all the free dope they can smoke, just like those commies who started BLM are getting now from Democrats.

I hate to burst the bubble but this is common in politics regardless of party.
Adam’s has promised to be tough on criminals; time will tell.

Waz up homie
200.gif

I hate to burst the bubble but this is common in politics regardless of party.
Adam’s has promised to be tough on criminals; time will tell.

While he controls the NYPD and can direct them to get more frisky when it comes to arrests, the 5 individual DA's of each county/borough control the prosecutors. So he will get cooperation in SI, Queens, MAYBE Brooklyn, and Bronx and Manhattan will tell him to piss off.

the mayor is already going back on his word when he stated that he would be tough on crime to get votes ....

Forum List

Back