New Racist Mayor of NY appoints brother to $242,000 police job, and Justifies it as a defense against “rising white supremacy”

This is fake news just like the labor shortage and supply chain crisis. It's a NOTHING burger.

You are accusing conservatives of wanting a "papers please" world while carrying a document mandated by Democrats for permission to participate in general public life.

You are a special kind of stupid. I mean, holy shit...
I live in Georgia jaggoff, show me where there's a mandate for anything.

What I choose to do is solely based on me being a responsible citizen.

I hope the Mayor has success in rooting out white supremacy.
I hope the mayor has success in reducing violent crime and putting the offending thugs in jail. Being black is not an excuse to commit armed robbery, no matter what the crazy racist D.A. says.

And there’s no white supremacy in NYC. Nobody is falling for that except brain-dead leftists.

i didn't watch the interview, but the reason for hiring his brother really because he needed someone he trusted to guard his personal safety really doesn't fly. What can his brother do that other security staff can't? This isn't mexico. No one is going to hurt, kidnap or murder the mayor or his family. Hopefully the review board denies his request.

Forum List

Back