My Pillow guy sued for 1.3 billion dollars

Whatever happens Dominion should be eliminated from our elections. Americans will not stand or should not stand for another election using Dominion products.
Optics alone look bad and Dominion may be completely innocent. But unfortunately the Company is collateral damage.

I remember reading on other threads that Trumpers expressed that Dominion would never sue.

They were wrong..as usual.

My Pillow guys was just begging to get sued, now he has.

Dominion is moving up ladder.

The Orange Scurge is now in their sights.

Forbes does a good job with this story.

Soon will come the Trumpist stupidity that now My Pillow guy can now engage in discovery. LOL..Like it will be hard for Dominion to disprove that Hugo Chavez was involved in “rigging” the election.

Take out your checkbook My Pillow goon, you will be writing a check with many zeros in it.
Dominion will have a branch for pillow making.....unless they close it down because the pillows made are crap.
Zero chance. This will get settled out of court and will disappear. I cannot imagine both parties wanting the legal costs. But stranger things have happened.

I agree.. Lindell will settle for 20 million or so.

I remember reading on other threads that Trumpers expressed that Dominion would never sue.

Dominion is moving up ladder.

Forbes does a good job with this story.

Soon will come the Trumpist stupidity that now My Pillow guy can now engage in discovery. LOL..Like it will be hard for Dominion to disprove that Hugo Chavez was involved in “rigging” the election.

Take out your checkbook My Pillow goon, you will be writing a check with many zeros in it.
Dominion will have a branch for pillow making.....unless they close it down because the pillows made are crap.
Zero chance. This will get settled out of court and will disappear. I cannot imagine both parties wanting the legal costs. But stranger things have happened.

I agree.. Lindell will settle for 20 million or so.
We won't know the amount. NDAs will be signed and testimony sealed.

Whatever happens Dominion should be eliminated from our elections. Americans will not stand or should not stand for another election using Dominion products.

Why ? They haven't done anything wrong. Trump has had 224 million dollars and three months to prove election fraud and doesn't have zilch as far as evidence. Lindell ought to sue Trump.

Dominion is moving up the ladder.

Only party that benefits = lawyers. People like you are the real scurge.
Dominion benefits. They will get to keep on manufacturing and marketing there product, v free of the fall accusations on "Pillow Head" and be repaid for their effort to protect their good name against false claims in the marketplace, damaging to their business reputation.
All right wing disinformation campaigns are the loser. Might have to stick to truth (heaven forbid) or just pick on little guys that cannot cost effectively hire good legal representation and counter-attack.
Being denied free use of false claims against corporations and individuals will be devastating to their ability to mass market their false message.
Dude, you sound more and more like a leftist daily. Get some help. So should Tom Brady have sued ESPN who falsely accused him of cheating and deflating footballs with no proof whatsoever and had to back pedal? I just hate lawsuits in general unless absolutely necessary. The optics around the election look bad. I am not saying anything nefarious happened as we dont have proof. Same as I don't vilify Cuomo here because to me EVERYONE should be presumed innocent until proven guilty. I thought that was where you came from as well but realize now you're just a leftist sycophant.
Are you suggesting Dominion should have rolled over like a dog and given up their good name in the marketplace, sacrificing a good business model, market share and continued existence. Is that what you would have done if some political hack said your pizzas contained feces a key ingredient to enhabce their unique flavor? Maybe you are not suited to business survival.

Dominion benefits. They will get to keep on manufacturing and marketing there product, v free of the fall accusations on "Pillow Head" and be repaid for their effort to protect their good name against false claims in the marketplace, damaging to their business reputation.
All right wing disinformation campaigns are the loser. Might have to stick to truth (heaven forbid) or just pick on little guys that cannot cost effectively hire good legal representation and counter-attack.
Being denied free use of false claims against corporations and individuals will be devastating to their ability to mass market their false message.
Dude, you sound more and more like a leftist daily. Get some help. So should Tom Brady have sued ESPN who falsely accused him of cheating and deflating footballs with no proof whatsoever and had to back pedal? I just hate lawsuits in general unless absolutely necessary. The optics around the election look bad. I am not saying anything nefarious happened as we dont have proof. Same as I don't vilify Cuomo here because to me EVERYONE should be presumed innocent until proven guilty. I thought that was where you came from as well but realize now you're just a leftist sycophant.
Are you suggesting Dominion should have rolled over like a dog and given up their good name in the marketplace, sacrificing a good business model, market share and continued existence. Is that what you would have done if some political hack said your pizzas contained feces a key ingredient to enhabce their unique flavor? Maybe you are not suited to business survival.
You’re ignorant. They are suing because Lindell has money. This is 100% about money not reputation. You are a very dishonest person. I mean that sincerely.
I suspect Lindell put a target on his own back by publicly backing false claims or at least claims he could not support in court by lawyers wishing to keep their licenses.
Again, you do not seem like the business survival type. I am sure they could have found some homeless nut-ball to sue as this story was sold to the masses. If you are going to win, it is much better to sue the one doing the most public damage and with the most money. Suing some poor moneyless person is a waste of resources, time and money. All a rich person has to do to avoid is the conscious decision to not make false disprovable claims against somebody or some business with the resources to defend themselves. Get a clue, Azog.

This gives Lindell free press and additional sales as hardcore GOP members will buy his product. He can bury this in courts for years and the SCOTUS leans right. He knows that he is doing. I am a lot smarter than you. Although frankly that isn't saying much.

"I want them to sue me," Lindell told CBS in January. "Please. Because I have all the evidence, 100 percent."
That is one of the big mistakes. Not all publicity if good publicity. That is why distribution outlet customers are dropping him like a hot rock. They do not want their good name associated with his fanaticism. Doubt the Supreme Court is going to underwrite libel. The have had plenty of opportunity in the past. Not a matter of left right, as they pretty much follow the law and legal precedent. I don't think he has the goods any more than the X-trump lawyer Kraken chick. I would recommend you watch the outcome before jumping on and taking out ads with the same assertions. Then again, maybe you think yourself smarter and better educated in law.
I do not disagree with you but $1.3Bn is excessive and is there for show because they want to settle and sign an NDA. Whether true or made up the optics look bad for Dominion as future potential clients may shy away to avoid controversy.
If they win a judgement, it will be worth more than "pillow guy's" weight in gold, and the best advertising possible. They should go for it. They might even own a pillow factory.

My Pillow guy was just begging to get sued, now he has.

Better break out the sleeping pills and a better pillow. You ars is grass....Mikey.....

You’re ignorant. They are suing because Lindell has money. This is 100% about money not reputation. You are a very dishonest person. I mean that sincerely.
I suspect Lindell put a target on his own back by publicly backing false claims or at least claims he could not support in court by lawyers wishing to keep their licenses.
Again, you do not seem like the business survival type. I am sure they could have found some homeless nut-ball to sue as this story was sold to the masses. If you are going to win, it is much better to sue the one doing the most public damage and with the most money. Suing some poor moneyless person is a waste of resources, time and money. All a rich person has to do to avoid is the conscious decision to not make false disprovable claims against somebody or some business with the resources to defend themselves. Get a clue, Azog.
Except he has the money to fight back and potentially expose them for fraud. My point is this is about money and nothing else but it could backfire. Get a clue? At least I am honest. You claim not to be a leftist but you think and act like one.
LOL

Poor, ShortBus. Can never see things past his nose. Dumbfuck, why would Dominion expose themselves to revealing fraud by suing others had they actually committed fraud?
That is a typical tactic used by many companies. It puts the onus on what would be the party to expose them and generally results in a settlement and an NDA. Not sure if that is the case here but I have seen it many a time in my career.

Since you went the ad hominem route, you remain fat and ugly and you won't be around much longer due to you being fat. The world will not miss you, waste of life.
ShortBus, you're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Why on G-d's green Earth would Lindell settle unless Dominion really didn't commit fraud?? If Dominion committed fraud, it would be exposed in the trial. That would make Lindell a demigod among you rightards and would save Powell, Giuliani and Fox billions of dollars.

Like I said, you're incapable of thinking past your nose.

As far as ad hominem ... what I say about you is based on what you post; whereas what you say about me is fermented only in your hallucinating brain.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Companies often settle because its cheaper. Attorney fees can run very high and the more you're in the news the worse it is. $1.3Bn is frivolous and the reason the amount is so high is to force a settlement. If he settles he has to sign an NDA on how much it was for and all testimony is locked down. If they settle do you promise to leave this board forever? Yes or no?

To me this lawsuit is about money. As most are.

I have defended my post. I have seen this before. I have seen innocent parties settle as its cheaper. You are a fat and ugly. I am 100% positive. I am also 100% positive you suffer from severe OCD.
You're a moron. You already pointed out Lindell has the money to fight it. Again, according to rightards, this suit is only going to result in fraud by Dominion being exposed. That could be used to eliminate other defamation suits Dominion has against others. More than that, it would produce the election fraud the right has been crying about for months but unable to prove. And as you also pointed out, the faithful GOP will help fund him by buying up his products.

Ergo, if Dominion committed fraud -- Lindell has nothing to lose and everything to gain. Why on Earth would Lindell walk away from such a golden opportunity???

Unless.....

Lindell knows he was lying when he made false claims against Dominion.

This gives Lindell free press and additional sales as hardcore GOP members will buy his product. He can bury this in courts for years and the SCOTUS leans right. He knows that he is doing. I am a lot smarter than you. Although frankly that isn't saying much.

"I want them to sue me," Lindell told CBS in January. "Please. Because I have all the evidence, 100 percent."
That is one of the big mistakes. Not all publicity if good publicity. That is why distribution outlet customers are dropping him like a hot rock. They do not want their good name associated with his fanaticism. Doubt the Supreme Court is going to underwrite libel. The have had plenty of opportunity in the past. Not a matter of left right, as they pretty much follow the law and legal precedent. I don't think he has the goods any more than the X-trump lawyer Kraken chick. I would recommend you watch the outcome before jumping on and taking out ads with the same assertions. Then again, maybe you think yourself smarter and better educated in law.
I do not disagree with you but $1.3Bn is excessive and is there for show because they want to settle and sign an NDA. Whether true or made up the optics look bad for Dominion as future potential clients may shy away to avoid controversy.
If they win a judgement, it will be worth more than "pillow guy's" weight in gold, and the best advertising possible. They should go for it. They might even own a pillow factory.
If they win, he will file Chapter 11 and they will get nothing. He can keep this in court for years and cost Dominion a lot of money as few will want to do business with a Company in litigation. I do this for a living...not legal matters but debt/equity/M&A consultancy. Having a law suit around is the best way to repel banks and any other lenders. Banks hate uncertainty. So you once again show your true ignorance. The reason the monies are so crazy at $1.3Bn is because they know they will never get that but will settle for a lot less, force a signed NDA and for Lindell to shut his mouth forever. That is their goal. Not to sit in court for years and accumulate legal fees.

Except he has the money to fight back and potentially expose them for fraud. My point is this is about money and nothing else but it could backfire. Get a clue? At least I am honest. You claim not to be a leftist but you think and act like one.
LOL

Poor, ShortBus. Can never see things past his nose. Dumbfuck, why would Dominion expose themselves to revealing fraud by suing others had they actually committed fraud?
That is a typical tactic used by many companies. It puts the onus on what would be the party to expose them and generally results in a settlement and an NDA. Not sure if that is the case here but I have seen it many a time in my career.

Since you went the ad hominem route, you remain fat and ugly and you won't be around much longer due to you being fat. The world will not miss you, waste of life.

Why on G-d's green Earth would Lindell settle unless Dominion really didn't commit fraud?? If Dominion committed fraud, it would be exposed in the trial. That would make Lindell a demigod among you rightards and would save Powell, Giuliani and Fox billions of dollars.

As far as ad hominem ... what I say about you is based on what you post; whereas what you say about me is fermented only in your hallucinating brain.

Companies often settle because its cheaper. Attorney fees can run very high and the more you're in the news the worse it is. $1.3Bn is frivolous and the reason the amount is so high is to force a settlement. If he settles he has to sign an NDA on how much it was for and all testimony is locked down. If they settle do you promise to leave this board forever? Yes or no?

I have defended my post. I have seen this before. I have seen innocent parties settle as its cheaper. You are a fat and ugly. I am 100% positive. I am also 100% positive you suffer from severe OCD.
You're a moron. You already pointed out Lindell has the money to fight it. Again, according to rightards, this suit is only going to result in fraud by Dominion being exposed. That could be used to eliminate other defamation suits Dominion has against others. More than that, it would produce the election fraud the right has been crying about for months but unable to prove. And as you also pointed out, the faithful GOP will help fund him by buying up his products.

Ergo, if Dominion committed fraud -- Lindell has nothing to lose and everything to gain. Why on Earth would Lindell walk away from such a golden opportunity???

Unless.....

If they settle, do you promise to leave this board forever? Yes or no? This is strictly about money and both parties will want to minimize legal and court costs and intangible damages.

I am asking you a simple question. Can you answer it or will your OCD not allow it?

Whatever happens Dominion should be eliminated from our elections. Americans will not stand or should not stand for another election using Dominion products. Fraud should not be this easy.
LOL

First, you have to prove fraud occurred. You've failed miserably in that department.

If they win, he will file Chapter 11 and they will get nothing. He can keep this in court for years and cost Dominion a lot of money as few will want to do business with a Company in litigation. I do this for a living...not legal matters but debt/equity/M&A consultancy. Having a law suit around is the best way to repel banks and any other lenders. Banks hate uncertainty. So you once again show your true ignorance. The reason the monies are so crazy at $1.3Bn is because they know they will never get that but will settle for a lot less, force a signed NDA and for Lindell to shut his mouth forever. That is their goal. Not to sit in court for years and accumulate legal fees.
Why on Earth would Lindell do any of that when he can expose Dominion committing fraud?

Whatever happens Dominion should be eliminated from our elections. Americans will not stand or should not stand for another election using Dominion products. Fraud should not be this easy.
Thinking like yours, inspired by people like "Pillow Dude" is exactly why Dominion will rake in a fortune on this and the other libel suits, and why they should sue to protect their good name. Unless pillow head can prove his claims against Dominion, they will come out of this with more business and an even bigger market share than they had before.

LOL

Unless.....

If they settle, do you promise to leave this board forever? Yes or no? This is strictly about money and both parties will want to minimize legal and court costs and intangible damages.

I am asking you a simple question. Can you answer it or will your OCD not allow it?
You're the one saying Lindell is going to pay a shit ton of money and get nothing in return. Why would he do that? Why wouldn't he expose fraud committed by Dominion?

Why on Earth would Lindell do any of that when he can expose Dominion committing fraud?
I already explained it. You have to prove this in court and proving fraud unless it is cut and dry is not very easy. Legal costs will mount and damage both brands. This is why so many suits get settled and NDAs get signed. Dominion also has to prove $1.3Bn in damages. You cannot just sue because your feelings are hurt. Lindell can say it is frivolous and attack them that way and again both parties lose. You also have to hope you have a favorable judge and then appeals happen and it sits in courts for years while your reputation is damaged. Don't know about pillows but Dominion will have a hard time finding customers when they are entangled in a law suit. Why? Because they need to be around to support their machines and if they are sued then they may not be so a potential client would go elsewhere. I had a client about 10 years ago, before I had my own enterprise and they provided parts for Rolls Royce cars. Three owners got into a shareholder lawsuit and RR dropped them for a competitor due to uncertainty and all three got hosed. Lawsuits almost always settle because of impacts such as this.

Again, will you leave this board forever if this is settled? Yes or no?

One of MyPillow guy's defenses will be that his accusations against Dominion machines were so outrageous, so ridiculous and so beyond the pale that only a fucking idiot would believe him.

This defense is also known as the Tucker Carlson defense. Fox News in defending a defamation claim brought against them, said that only a fucking idiot would believe anything that Tucker Carlson has to say.

The rebuttal should be that there are lots of fucking idiots out there who believed MyPillow guy. Notwithstanding that the storming of the Capitol Building is proof enough of the number of fucking idiots who bought into the Dominion machine lie, if I could I would go to all the political forums, get every post that anyone ever wrote that Dominion Software was purposefully coded to switch votes to steal the election from Trump, and attempt to submit that into the court record.

Just more proof that there are alot of fucking idiots in this country.
It's going to be hard to say that he didn't intend to be taken seriously given the amount of cash he plunked down to broadcast this nonsense on OANN (I think it was OANN).

Guarantee that Lindell doesn't have the insight necessary to allow that as a defense either, since he would (probably) much prefer going for the "truth is the defense" strategy. Which, is insane but this is Mike Lindell.

Maybe Lindell is using again.. He came out and said his documentary shouldn't be taken seriously.

LOL

Unless.....

You're the one saying Lindell is going to pay a shit ton of money and get nothing in return. Why would he do that? Why wouldn't he expose fraud committed by Dominion?
Spite. Many a times people sue and pay money out of spite and hubris. I had another client turn down a deal that would yield him millions out of spite because the proposed buyer was in my client's view a dink. He became my client and good friend now because he left a former consultant as he believed that firm treated him unfairly. There were significant switching costs and he didn't care. Lindell is very religious so he may do this for spite but sooner or later cooler heads will prevail and they will settle IMO. But stranger things have happened.

One of MyPillow guy's defenses will be that his accusations against Dominion machines were so outrageous, so ridiculous and so beyond the pale that only a fucking idiot would believe him.

This defense is also known as the Tucker Carlson defense. Fox News in defending a defamation claim brought against them, said that only a fucking idiot would believe anything that Tucker Carlson has to say.

The rebuttal should be that there are lots of fucking idiots out there who believed MyPillow guy. Notwithstanding that the storming of the Capitol Building is proof enough of the number of fucking idiots who bought into the Dominion machine lie, if I could I would go to all the political forums, get every post that anyone ever wrote that Dominion Software was purposefully coded to switch votes to steal the election from Trump, and attempt to submit that into the court record.

Just more proof that there are alot of fucking idiots in this country.
It's going to be hard to say that he didn't intend to be taken seriously given the amount of cash he plunked down to broadcast this nonsense on OANN (I think it was OANN).

Guarantee that Lindell doesn't have the insight necessary to allow that as a defense either, since he would (probably) much prefer going for the "truth is the defense" strategy. Which, is insane but this is Mike Lindell.

Maybe Lindell is using again.. He came out and said his documentary shouldn't be taken seriously.
I would like to see proof of Lindell saying that.

I already explained it. You have to prove this in court and proving fraud unless it is cut and dry is not very easy. Legal costs will mount and damage both brands. This is why so many suits get settled and NDAs get signed. Dominion also has to prove $1.3Bn in damages. You cannot just sue because your feelings are hurt. Lindell can say it is frivolous and attack them that way and again both parties lose. You also have to hope you have a favorable judge and then appeals happen and it sits in courts for years while your reputation is damaged. Don't know about pillows but Dominion will have a hard time finding customers when they are entangled in a law suit. Why? Because they need to be around to support their machines and if they are sued then they may not be so a potential client would go elsewhere. I had a client about 10 years ago, before I had my own enterprise and they provided parts for Rolls Royce cars. Three owners got into a shareholder lawsuit and RR dropped them for a competitor due to uncertainty and all three got hosed. Lawsuits almost always settle because of impacts such as this.

Again, will you leave this board forever if this is settled? Yes or no?
You're completely deranged, ShortBus. :cuckoo:

Why should I leave this board forever if they settle?

Forum List

Back