So What Has Mike Lindell Been Up To??

Good, at least you’re now admitting that he’s a shady salesman. That’s a start
Did I say "shady salesman"?

Do not make the mistake of putting words into my mouth.

Oh. Wow! Look who I'm talking to. Never mind. Over your head.

Did I say "shady salesman"?

Do not make the mistake of putting words into my mouth.

Oh. Wow! Look who I'm talking to. Never mind. Over your head.
I said shady salesman. You said you wouldn’t buy a medical product from him because he isn't a doctor. He’s out there trying to sell a medical product. A cure for COVID!!! Even a moron like yourself doesn’t trust that. That’s shady as shit. You don’t need to say the words, it is what it is.

I said shady salesman. You said you wouldn’t buy a medical product from him because he isn't a doctor. He’s out there trying to sell a medical product. A cure for COVID!!! Even a moron like yourself doesn’t trust that. That’s shady as shit. You don’t need to say the words, it is what it is.
Nice backpedaling.

Or not.

You said that I said you back peddled. I did not. If you can't speak fluent English, including accurately quoting the posts to which you are responding, what are you doing in an English speaking forum?
I just asked what you meant when you said “Nice Backpedaling” if not that I back peddled??

Mike went from crack to self-made millionaire and now clearly, by his actions....back on crack...

But hey, since he hates the same folks you hate -- let's pretend he is normal...
The entertainment of delusion. We like yours. Let's talk more about it. You make life fun for us.

Forum List

Back