Dominion says it plans to sue the Pillow Guy

How will they get discovery before the answer?
People don't understand how the legal system works. They think right after you file a lawsuit, that the next step is discovery.

And when there is no discovery because they moved for injunctive relief, there was something wrong.

Dominion is filing lawsuits for the press coverage...but they won't push it into court where we would finally get an evidentiary trial for the people to witness.....
When you file a lawsuit, it goes forward, like it or not. The only way to stop it is to enter into a settlement agreement that the judge has to O.K.

Frivolous lawsuits are not looked on kindly in federal court.

In the United States, Rule 11 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and similar state rules require that an attorney perform a due diligence investigation concerning the factual basis for any claim or defense.

Because such a defense or claim wastes the court's and the other parties' time, resources and legal fees, sanctions may be imposed by a court upon the party or the lawyer who presents the frivolous defense or claim. The law firm may also be sanctioned, or even held in contempt.

Jack, why don't you just SHUT THE FUCK UP. You don't know ANYTHING about what Lindell has. It is as if you WANT the guy to fail and our election mess to go on. You must work for Dominion or one of the election commissions!

If Lindel had actual evidence, he could have filed a lawsuit to bring that evidence to light. But he didn't Instead he made specious claims about voting machines switching votes, which hasn't been shown to have happened.

While it's easy to point to the voting machines as the "boogie man" the other side of the coin is that the machine makers have their reputation harmed, which is an infliction of monetary damages.

Rigged election machines is no different from the rumors about Corona beer.

Jack, why don't you just SHUT THE FUCK UP. You don't know ANYTHING about what Lindell has. It is as if you WANT the guy to fail and our election mess to go on. [...]
This is the best one yet. You'd have to believe this poster is totally gut hooked on 'Stop the steal'.

What a hoot.

Jack, why don't you just SHUT THE FUCK UP. You don't know ANYTHING about what Lindell has. It is as if you WANT the guy to fail and our election mess to go on. You must work for Dominion or one of the election commissions!

If Lindel had actual evidence, he could have filed a lawsuit to bring that evidence to light. But he didn't Instead he made specious claims about voting machines switching votes, which hasn't been shown to have happened.

While it's easy to point to the voting machines as the "boogie man" the other side of the coin is that the machine makers have their reputation harmed, which is an infliction of monetary damages.

Rigged election machines is no different from the rumors about Corona beer.

Snopes....ROFMLFAO!!

Nobody was getting evidence heard as a plaintiff....Now that there's a defendant, we're going to find out who is pulling what.

SnopesFreee.jpg

If Lindel had actual evidence, he could have filed a lawsuit to bring that evidence to light.

Why you pompous chump, are you REALLY that dimwitted to think it works that way? At least one of the courts told the POTUS that HE didn't have standing to file the complaint! And I know the Supreme Court told Texas in their suit that THEY didn't have standing to bring the case against several other states because they couldn't (according to the court) show how they had been harmed by the fraud. Never mind the actual fraud.

It's all a total snow job. Our legal system is a maze of regulations and procedures mainly concerned with following procedure that justifies and gives necessity to all our lawyers and expensive legal system itself rather than a straight, simplified arrow seeking to just get at the truth. Perry Mason and Barnaby Jones it is not.

But that is not to say we can't get at some of the truth here, if only I could find one Bidenista willing to stand up and defend their "baseless conspiracy theory" claim.

Lindell is almost certain that Dominion is going to slow-walk the hell out of the suit.
Is that supposed to be taken as fact?
The sentence is formed to imply that's his opinion.

English much?

The beauty, OB, is that now that Dominion has stepped in the shit, if they DON'T come off winning billions, winning decisively, CRUSHING the defendants, they are in effect LOSING. They have opened all the doors now for the evidence finally getting heard. :auiqs.jpg:

Who will be first to counter-sue Dominion?

.a thorough investigation of the election was obviously needed...yet one was not ordered.

Ummm? What about all those recounts? That's gotta be better than any "investigation". The recounts that came with tiny decimal points of the original count. The re-count that the Trump Campaign paid Wisconsin $3 million for....with the re-count showing Trump lost by more than the original count.

The fact that every suit Dominion files gets...... is on every papers front page tells it all...its for show and no blow....
(underlining by my avatar)

Which, thinking observers would observe is a whole lotta like the 60+ suits that Tucker Rudy & KrakenPot Powell, and other Trump 'elite strike force' lawyers brought to court.
Some could say.

Yet none of you yahoos is willing to stand up and show us how you know the election fraud is baseless!

Well, I, for one, can't speak for yahoos. But for me, personally, here's how I looked at it, through the prism of: "Who Is Stating it is a Fraud?"

1. Trump setting the stage, creating an escape hatch for months with his frequent.....frequent....mention of 'the-only-way-I-could-lose' messaging. THAT kinda sorta raised suspicion. The pre-fabricated ready-to-use excuse. If needed.

2. Then the very nature and character of Don Trump himself, e.g., 25,000+ 'untruths' as detailed by Glen Kessler's 'Fact Check' group at WaPo.

3. Then the nutso-crazo-bizarro show put on by Rudy-Tuck-My-Pants & KrakenPot Powell and their high quality vetting, e.g. Melissa Carrone, Four Seasons Landscape, the Borat 'shirt-tucking', not to mention the overdose of Viagara running down Rudy's face at a presser.
All of that didn't exactly instill confidence.

4. And then, the 60+ court rejections. Have I mentioned that?

But that's just me.

1. Trump.....frequent....mention of 'the-only-way-I-could-lose' messaging.
But it was the truth. No one had a following and support like he did. He actually GAINED millions of supporters! The Bidenistas began working on changing all the election laws around to rig the election as far back as 2019. It was the only way they could beat him.

Then the very nature and character of Don Trump himself, e.g., 25,000+ 'untruths' WaPo.
First, Wapo? The most dishonest, anti-Trump rag out there? Second, not one of his "lies" was a lie of any real consequence. More exaggerations and a matter of STYLE. Not like telling America flat out looking them in the face that they could keep their doctor and save $2500 doing it. While KNOWING it was a bald-faced lie.

The nutso-crazo-bizarro show Rudy-Tuck-My-Pants & KrakenPot Powell Melissa Carrone, Four Seasons Landscape, the Borat 'shirt-tucking', overdose of Viagara running down Rudy's face.
Have no idea what that means so I'll just ignore it.

4. And then, the 60+ court rejections. Have I mentioned that?
Have you read the 50 or so times it has all been explained here that none of those rejections came from a thorough and careful vetting of the actual evidence attempted presented in those cases and finding that it was all untrue? The rejections were simply up front dismissals based on procedural technicalities. No judge, no court wanted half the nation climbing up their butts accusing THEM of picking the POTUS over them. They kicked the can down the street leaving our broken elections a legislative matter for some future Congress.

Which, thinking observers would observe is a whole lotta like the 60+ suits that Tucker Rudy & KrakenPot Powell, and other Trump 'elite strike force' lawyers brought to court.
Some could say.
I accept your point as a probable example....

.a thorough investigation of the election was obviously needed...yet one was not ordered.

Ummm? What about all those recounts? That's gotta be better than any "investigation". The recounts that came with tiny decimal points of the original count. The re-count that the Trump Campaign paid Wisconsin $3 million for....with the re-count showing Trump lost by more than the original count.

Recounts of fraudulent ballots aren't going to change anything, and you dweebs knew that...It's also why y'all blocked any and all forensic audits of those ballots.

Dominion can't win.
To win they would have to prove the defendant knew the machines were accurate and lied anyway.
It does not matter if the voting machines are accurate or not, only that it is reasonable to believe they are not.
And Dominion can't prove they are reliable.
First of all, they are not going to want to allow their code to be entered in as evidence.
Second is that all code does have some bugs.
Third is that the Dominion machines were networked using ethernet TCP/IP, and that can never be secure since it automatically impliments RPC, (Remote Process Control), which makes it vulnerable to outside attacks, without leaving any trace.

Forum List

Back