So What Has Mike Lindell Been Up To??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Mike Lindell’s pillows will have just a little less stuffing in them pretty soon thanks to his legal shenanigans. After Dominion Voting Systems sued him for defamation in DC federal court, Lindell and his company filed a counterclaim against Dominion and its direct competitor, Smartmatic, alleging civil RICO and defamation. US District Judge Patrick Schlitz declined Lindell’s invitation to punish Dominion Voting Systems for the tort of suing Mike Lindell, at which point Smartmatic warned that it was going to request Rule 11 sanctions against Lindell and his lawyers. Last week Judge Carl J. Nichols had enough. He not only granted Smartmatic’s motion to dismiss, but he also agreed to sanction Lindell, his company, and his lawyers Douglas A. Daniels and Heath A. Novosad, both of whom have already withdrawn from the case.

The court invited Smartmatic to make its case for damages, and on Friday, the Benesch, Friedlander, Coplan & Aronoff, LLP attorneys did just that. “Smartmatic seeks an award of at least $546,156 for reasonable legal fees for 1168.6 hours of work investigating, researching, and drafting several complex motions, but they hasten to add that if Judge Nichols wants to make an example of this pillow pumping bozo with his $2 billion RICO LOL-suit, they’ll gladly take the whole amount. If Smartmatic is getting sanctions and fees from Lindell and his attorneys, then you can bet your bottom dollar Dominion is going to ask for a whole lot more than $546,000 when this preposterous clusterfuckery finally comes to an end."

You would think by now, there would be at least one felony conviction made in connection to Biden's theft of the 2020 election...if not a conviction, at least an arrest...or something...anything.....And we know that arrests can be made in connection with voter fraud..all you have to do is present evidence to law enforcement and then actions are taken....that is how these folks were arrested...
S7HVQUVHNVCARK4ZQMCY3VZ6QE.jpg
"Ketcik was one of three Villages residents, along with Joan Halstead and John Rider, who were arrested on double voting charges back in December. Halstead is also a registered Republican, and is accused of voting in Florida and absentee in New York. Ketcik, Halstead, and Rider all expressed support for had all expressed support for Trump."

Or...

That brings the number of people charged with election fraud during the 2020 presidential election in Wisconsin to 10, including seven in Fond du Lac County. Three of the five people charged cast ballots in the 2020 election.

Why not just follow the same chain of evidence procedures that were followed in these other voter fraud arrests?? Just present the evidence to the cops.....I don't know why Mike Lindell didn't just do that....instead, he is getting his ass handed to him over and over again by the very folks he claims stole the election.....but I am sure the evidence is coming soon....some day....or maybe all the evidence you really need is just to believe....your faith is evidence is enough...maybe the belief the 2020 election was stolen can be a brand new religion.....and tax-exempt too....

What Lindell is up to: Making money. I have house guests coming next month and thought they'd appreciate some brand new sheets, towels, mattress toppers and pillows. They're family and as proudly redneck as I am, so they'll be happy I bought all these things from Lindell's company.

He provides quality products. He's doing something positive, unlike my least favorite keyboard kommandos on USMB.

What Lindell is up to: Making money. I have house guests coming next month and thought they'd appreciate some brand new sheets, towels, mattress toppers and pillows. They're family and as proudly redneck as I am, so they'll be happy I bought all these things from Lindell's company.

He provides quality products. He's doing something positive, unlike my least favorite keyboard kommandos on USMB.
Awesome..buy more pillows...it will help pay for Smartmatic's legal fees...keep up the good work

My wife loves her slippers. Best slippers she ever owned. I never owned a pair because of the faggotry, but if I did it would be My Slippers foy shoy

I hear they are working on pillows and sheets for you. They'll come with bed bugs and roaches for your comfort.
I prefer my pillows to be made by people who aren't addicted to crack, thanks...

But hey, that leaves more for you and your inner-faggotry -- now put on your wife's slippers and walk in your truth......again...

"Mike Lindell’s pillows will have just a little less stuffing in them pretty soon thanks to his legal shenanigans. After Dominion Voting Systems sued him for defamation in DC federal court, Lindell and his company filed a counterclaim against Dominion and its direct competitor, Smartmatic, alleging civil RICO and defamation. US District Judge Patrick Schlitz declined Lindell’s invitation to punish Dominion Voting Systems for the tort of suing Mike Lindell, at which point Smartmatic warned that it was going to request Rule 11 sanctions against Lindell and his lawyers. Last week Judge Carl J. Nichols had enough. He not only granted Smartmatic’s motion to dismiss, but he also agreed to sanction Lindell, his company, and his lawyers Douglas A. Daniels and Heath A. Novosad, both of whom have already withdrawn from the case.

The court invited Smartmatic to make its case for damages, and on Friday, the Benesch, Friedlander, Coplan & Aronoff, LLP attorneys did just that. “Smartmatic seeks an award of at least $546,156 for reasonable legal fees for 1168.6 hours of work investigating, researching, and drafting several complex motions, but they hasten to add that if Judge Nichols wants to make an example of this pillow pumping bozo with his $2 billion RICO LOL-suit, they’ll gladly take the whole amount. If Smartmatic is getting sanctions and fees from Lindell and his attorneys, then you can bet your bottom dollar Dominion is going to ask for a whole lot more than $546,000 when this preposterous clusterfuckery finally comes to an end."

You would think by now, there would be at least one felony conviction made in connection to Biden's theft of the 2020 election...if not a conviction, at least an arrest...or something...anything.....And we know that arrests can be made in connection with voter fraud..all you have to do is present evidence to law enforcement and then actions are taken....that is how these folks were arrested...
View attachment 652653
"Ketcik was one of three Villages residents, along with Joan Halstead and John Rider, who were arrested on double voting charges back in December. Halstead is also a registered Republican, and is accused of voting in Florida and absentee in New York. Ketcik, Halstead, and Rider all expressed support for had all expressed support for Trump."

Or...

That brings the number of people charged with election fraud during the 2020 presidential election in Wisconsin to 10, including seven in Fond du Lac County. Three of the five people charged cast ballots in the 2020 election.

Why not just follow the same chain of evidence procedures that were followed in these other voter fraud arrests?? Just present the evidence to the cops.....I don't know why Mike Lindell didn't just do that....instead, he is getting his ass handed to him over and over again by the very folks he claims stole the election.....but I am sure the evidence is coming soon....some day....or maybe all the evidence you really need is just to believe....your faith is evidence is enough...maybe the belief the 2020 election was stolen can be a brand new religion.....and tax-exempt too....
Thanks for the free and mike appreciate it. Doing spring cleaning throw old sheets away buy new My pillow sheets and towels.

Thanks for the free and mike appreciate it. Doing spring cleaning throw old sheets away buy new My pillow sheets and towels.
Mike doesn't make money from this post...

And he damn sure haven't been making much money from trying to sue Smartmatic and Dominion...

Luckily, there are clowns like you whom he can still make money from....

How is that voter fraud investigation coming along tho??

Triggered
You do understand that simply saying triggered isn't saying much right??

Especially when the only people who are clearly triggered would be the folks who consistently get their ass handed to them every time they walk into a courtroom to claim voter fraud...

But keep coping bro

20201106_214638.jpg

Ah, the blessed silence of the bifflet when it can't walk its talk and so it buries its little snout in between its hind legs and runs away.
Mike went from crack to self-made millionaire and now clearly, by his actions....back on crack...

But hey, since he hates the same folks you hate -- let's pretend he is normal...

I like the feeling I get when the losers on this board try to make themselves feel better about life by running down people they do not know and will never be the equal of.

It often inspires me to go to Lindell's site and buy product to donate to the local Veterans' service center. Disabled Vets like comfy slippers and puffy pillows too. And they are always grateful.

Notice how not a single Trumper has answered this simple question......

How is that voter fraud investigation coming along??

Did Arizona finish that audit yet??

Which recount is Georgia on? the 9th?

Forum List

Back