Newsmax Tries To Shut Down My Pillow Guy; Cancel Culture?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell has seen his personal and corporate Twitter accounts suspended in the past week due to violating a disinformation standard regarding his repeated false claim that President Donald Trump won the November election. He was shut down again Tuesday for propagating that conspiracy theory, but this time by Newsmax, the Trump-friendly, right-wing upstart cable network. After repeatedly trying to cut Lindell off as he perpetuated election falsehoods, Newsmax anchor Bob Sellers eventually gave up and, in a bizarre scene, got up and walked away from his anchor chair."

That anchor should be fired (probably in prison) for trying to violate Mike's free speech...Why are all of these liberal leftist media outlets so terrified of hearing the truth about voter fraud and evil communist Chinese Venezuelan voting machines with Jewish laser capability??

Years from now, patriots like Mike Lindell, Lin (execute Mike Pence) Woods and white supremacist groups like the Oath Keepers will be vindicated for being right about fake school shootings, JFK Jr's resurrection and yes, those Jewish space lasers -- just like Bush and crew were right about Saddam having nukes....one day....you'll see....

Mike Lindell is a loon. I guess Newsmax figures it is already in enough trouble with the Dominion Machine lie. The Guy who left thought that idiot was going to get him sued. He is probably right.

Mike Lindell needs to put his head in one of his cheap ass pillows, take a deep breath and try to regain his sanity.

Funny how these champions of personal responsibility just cannot grasp that free speech means you are responsible if your words cause harm.

I hear Mike's new line of "Cope" pillows are doing pretty well...

They help you sleep a lot better when coping with an unexpected loss....

20201108_200724.jpg

Cope Pillows -- 10% discount if you tell them JFK Jr. sent you.....

Bob Sellers is probably angling for a spot at some fringe network like CNN or MSNBC. That guy is an asshole if he thinks the bullshit he pulled made him look good in any way. I expected MUCH, MUCH better from Newsmax.
I hear the people behind Stormfront and also the Aryan Resistance are thinking about launching a news channel....you should be thrilled

"My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell has seen his personal and corporate Twitter accounts suspended in the past week due to violating a disinformation standard regarding his repeated false claim that President Donald Trump won the November election. He was shut down again Tuesday for propagating that conspiracy theory, but this time by Newsmax, the Trump-friendly, right-wing upstart cable network. After repeatedly trying to cut Lindell off as he perpetuated election falsehoods, Newsmax anchor Bob Sellers eventually gave up and, in a bizarre scene, got up and walked away from his anchor chair."

That anchor should be fired (probably in prison) for trying to violate Mike's free speech...Why are all of these liberal leftist media outlets so terrified of hearing the truth about voter fraud and evil communist Chinese Venezuelan voting machines with Jewish laser capability??

Years from now, patriots like Mike Lindell, Lin (execute Mike Pence) Woods and white supremacist groups like the Oath Keepers will be vindicated for being right about fake school shootings, JFK Jr's resurrection and yes, those Jewish space lasers -- just like Bush and crew were right about Saddam having nukes....one day....you'll see....

No just protecting their wallet. They don't wanna be sued.

But how would they lose a lawsuit??

They can just show the evidence that Dominion rigged the elections....

Mike has it......they should unify with him instead of silencing him

Mike Lindell is a loon. I guess Newsmax figures it is already in enough trouble with the Dominion Machine lie. The Guy who left thought that idiot was going to get him sued. He is probably right.

Mike Lindell needs to put his head in one of his cheap ass pillows, take a deep breath and try to regain his sanity.
Lefties calling anyone else a loon is quite amusing considering all of the wacko’s in the media and public eye you support.

Bob Sellers is probably angling for a spot at some fringe network like CNN or MSNBC. That guy is an asshole if he thinks the bullshit he pulled made him look good in any way. I expected MUCH, MUCH better from Newsmax.

Lol....So you expected to stay in the same alternate reality as Lindell, and Newsmax, (fucking Newsmax!) attempted to pull you out of your orbit and back to reality.

You folks are a special kind of stupid.

AOC is a loon.....and she is a member of congress.
So you know where you can shove that silly nonsense.

So AOC is a "loon", although you have no evidence to share of this, but there is plenty of evidence to share your party is made up of loons, especially the last one who lost the election.

Just admit the truth........you're as stupid as Lindell.

But how would they lose a lawsuit??

They can just show the evidence that Dominion rigged the elections....

Mike has it......they should unify with him instead of silencing him

Ya if they figured they could do that all the news agencies would not have issued apologies. Lol

So AOC is a "loon", although you have no evidence to share of this, but there is plenty of evidence to share your party is made up of loons, especially the last one who lost the election.

Just admit the truth........you're as stupid as Lindell.
Are you really this stupid?
Every time AOC opens her mouth she proves that she's crazy.
Just this week...where she accused Republicans of trying to murder her...accused Capital Police of sexual transgressions when they were trying to protect the building.

Forum List

Back