My Pillow guy sued for 1.3 billion dollars

Frivolous lawsuit.

Dominion Voting System rigged the 2020 election for Joe Biden!

There, I said it. So are they gonna sue me too?

Fuck them!

They're not gonna sue your broke ass, plus your opinion is as worthless as you are. I see Lindell quietly settling out of court for 20 million, and he can keep his shit pillow company.
Link....

I remember reading on other threads that Trumpers expressed that Dominion would never sue.

They were wrong..as usual.

My Pillow guys was just begging to get sued, now he has.

Dominion is moving up ladder.

The Orange Scurge is now in their sights.

Forbes does a good job with this story.

Soon will come the Trumpist stupidity that now My Pillow guy can now engage in discovery. LOL..Like it will be hard for Dominion to disprove that Hugo Chavez was involved in “rigging” the election.

Take out your checkbook My Pillow goon, you will be writing a check with many zeros in it.
Progs will get those death camps up and running at some point. And boy will you be surprised when you get invited in.
Unfortunately, I am sure you truly believe that. Seek help.
John SEZ???? "I just know that my beloved pedo Joe Hidden Biden inspired 81 million peoples to vote for him and most6 of them came from the mail in ballots where leftard lawyers prevented USPS records of OCR readings of what actually went through the bulk mal centers!!!! You are just conspiracy theorists do you hear me?

I hear ya and I have two words for ya "Fuck" and "You"........that is a lawsuit that will never see the light of day........wanna bet me on this, lil john????

One of MyPillow guy's defenses will be that his accusations against Dominion machines were so outrageous, so ridiculous and so beyond the pale that only a fucking idiot would believe him.

This defense is also known as the Tucker Carlson defense. Fox News in defending a defamation claim brought against them, said that only a fucking idiot would believe anything that Tucker Carlson has to say.

Actually, isn't that the Alex Jones defense?

Frivolous lawsuit.

Fuck them!

They're not gonna sue your broke ass, plus your opinion is as worthless as you are. I see Lindell quietly settling out of court for 20 million, and he can keep his shit pillow company.
Link....

Link what? To my opinion? You don't need a link, you just need reading comprehension.

I remember reading on other threads that Trumpers expressed that Dominion would never sue.

Dominion is moving up the ladder.

Only party that benefits = lawyers. People like you are the real scurge.
Dominion benefits. They will get to keep on manufacturing and marketing there product, v free of the fall accusations on "Pillow Head" and be repaid for their effort to protect their good name against false claims in the marketplace, damaging to their business reputation.
All right wing disinformation campaigns are the loser. Might have to stick to truth (heaven forbid) or just pick on little guys that cannot cost effectively hire good legal representation and counter-attack.
Being denied free use of false claims against corporations and individuals will be devastating to their ability to mass market their false message.
Dude, you sound more and more like a leftist daily. Get some help. So should Tom Brady have sued ESPN who falsely accused him of cheating and deflating footballs with no proof whatsoever and had to back pedal? I just hate lawsuits in general unless absolutely necessary. The optics around the election look bad. I am not saying anything nefarious happened as we dont have proof. Same as I don't vilify Cuomo here because to me EVERYONE should be presumed innocent until proven guilty. I thought that was where you came from as well but realize now you're just a leftist sycophant.
Are you suggesting Dominion should have rolled over like a dog and given up their good name in the marketplace, sacrificing a good business model, market share and continued existence. Is that what you would have done if some political hack said your pizzas contained feces a key ingredient to enhabce their unique flavor? Maybe you are not suited to business survival.

Frivolous lawsuit.

Fuck them!
You won`t be sued because nobody actually gives a shit what a moron on the internet posts.

Soon will come the Trumpist stupidity that now My Pillow guy can now engage in discovery. LOL..Like it will be hard for Dominion to disprove that Hugo Chavez was involved in “rigging” the election.

Take out your checkbook My Pillow goon, you will be writing a check with many zeros in it.
Progs will get those death camps up and running at some point. And boy will you be surprised when you get invited in.
John SEZ???? "I just know that my beloved pedo Joe Hidden Biden inspired 81 million peoples to vote for him and most6 of them came from the mail in ballots where leftard lawyers prevented USPS records of OCR readings of what actually went through the bulk mal centers!!!! You are just conspiracy theorists do you hear me?

I hear ya and I have two words for ya "Fuck" and "You"........that is a lawsuit that will never see the light of day........wanna bet me on this, lil john????

Dominion will beat him like a drum.

One of MyPillow guy's defenses will be that his accusations against Dominion machines were so outrageous, so ridiculous and so beyond the pale that only a fucking idiot would believe him.

This defense is also known as the Tucker Carlson defense. Fox News in defending a defamation claim brought against them, said that only a fucking idiot would believe anything that Tucker Carlson has to say.

The rebuttal should be that there are lots of fucking idiots out there who believed MyPillow guy. Notwithstanding that the storming of the Capitol Building is proof enough of the number of fucking idiots who bought into the Dominion machine lie, if I could I would go to all the political forums, get every post that anyone ever wrote that Dominion Software was purposefully coded to switch votes to steal the election from Trump, and attempt to submit that into the court record.

Just more proof that there are alot of fucking idiots in this country.
It's going to be hard to say that he didn't intend to be taken seriously given the amount of cash he plunked down to broadcast this nonsense on OANN (I think it was OANN).

Guarantee that Lindell doesn't have the insight necessary to allow that as a defense either, since he would (probably) much prefer going for the "truth is the defense" strategy. Which, is insane but this is Mike Lindell.

I guaran-fucking-tee you that I can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the number of absentee and mail in ballots that were counted do not match what the bulk mail centers that received them, cancelled the indicia and recorded a delivery date has on record. I know, I work in the mail industry and I have been to 20 plus bulk mail centers all over the country as an engineer for the PARS program. You can shut the fuck up now....scurry away, ya little punkinpuss.

Frivolous lawsuit.

Fuck them!

Link....

Link what? To my opinion? You don't need a link, you just need reading comprehension.
Link that he is going to settle. You're a snide little man aren't you?

Dominion benefits. They will get to keep on manufacturing and marketing there product, v free of the fall accusations on "Pillow Head" and be repaid for their effort to protect their good name against false claims in the marketplace, damaging to their business reputation.
All right wing disinformation campaigns are the loser. Might have to stick to truth (heaven forbid) or just pick on little guys that cannot cost effectively hire good legal representation and counter-attack.
Being denied free use of false claims against corporations and individuals will be devastating to their ability to mass market their false message.
Dude, you sound more and more like a leftist daily. Get some help. So should Tom Brady have sued ESPN who falsely accused him of cheating and deflating footballs with no proof whatsoever and had to back pedal? I just hate lawsuits in general unless absolutely necessary. The optics around the election look bad. I am not saying anything nefarious happened as we dont have proof. Same as I don't vilify Cuomo here because to me EVERYONE should be presumed innocent until proven guilty. I thought that was where you came from as well but realize now you're just a leftist sycophant.
Are you suggesting Dominion should have rolled over like a dog and given up their good name in the marketplace, sacrificing a good business model, market share and continued existence. Is that what you would have done if some political hack said your pizzas contained feces a key ingredient to enhabce their unique flavor? Maybe you are not suited to business survival.

You’re ignorant. They are suing because Lindell has money. This is 100% about money not reputation. You are a very dishonest person. I mean that sincerely.

Frivolous lawsuit.

Fuck them!

Link....

I'll quote myself here:

" I see Lindell quietly settling out of court for 20 million, and he can keep his shit pillow company."

I thought it was obvious that was my opinion. I can be snide, yes, I regretfully admit.

Frivolous lawsuit.

Fuck them!

Link....

I'll quote myself here:

" I see Lindell quietly settling out of court for 20 million, and he can keep his shit pillow company."

I thought it was obvious that was my opinion. I can be snide, yes, I regretfully admit.
So it is an opinion only or is it a rumor?

Can you say "they sued my ass"?

i-knew-you-would.jpg

I guaran-fucking-tee you that I can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the number of absentee and mail in ballots that were counted do not match what the bulk mail centers that received them, cancelled the indicia and recorded a delivery date has on record. I know, I work in the mail industry and I have been to 20 plus bulk mail centers all over the country as an engineer for the PARS program. You can shut the fuck up now....scurry away, ya little punkinpuss.

You are a gasbag.

You’re ignorant. They are suing because Lindell has money. This is 100% about money not reputation. You are a very dishonest person. I mean that sincerely.

You're a fool.

Frivolous lawsuit.

Fuck them!

Link....

I'll quote myself here:

Okay, I'm going to quote myself a 2nd time:

I thought it was obvious that was my opinion.

Frivolous lawsuit.

Fuck them!

Link....

I'll quote myself here:

Okay, I'm going to quote myself a 2nd time:

I thought it was obvious that was my opinion.

I agree. Lindell will settle. Damn, he's such a Trump chump.

Forum List

Back